The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:42 am

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
In a Flash SSF2-revival, rebranding/redesign and youtube 

MGN Username: Hologram
Currently Playing: SSF2
If you are unaware of what In a Flash SSF2 is, please watch the follow youtube video
YouTube Video:

On IAF's 'revival'

Quote:
So hey, it’s me MonteCristo from In a Flash SSF2. It’s been quite a while since we’ve had an article on here, and the reason isn’t all too important to share right now. However what is important is to share the revival and to share the fact that new articles, guides and information are coming soon to Super Smash Flash 2 due to us, In a Flash SSF2. We will now be on consistent schedule with some additional goodies. We will (hopefully) have a calendar page up soon, and hopefully have a twitter soon enough.

taken from

https://inaflashssf2.wordpress.com/2015/12/13/revival/

So yeah, IAF is back, and we have a whole redesign and a new team member(Chaos Zero). If you are an inactive former member for In a Flash back in September/August, please contact me via private messages. Also private message me if you want to join the team following the same rules in application from the old thread (search my created threads on mcleodgaming and you should find it).

First video up for IAF youtube (aside from trailer)
YouTube Video:

Double entendre, n**** that's my baby
I made f*** up decisions but don't let 'em crucify me
I'm still the same n**** on my Washington ID

Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:13 pm

sorry for the double post but can someone move this to the 'Smash!' section? I posted this thread in the wrong section due to having multiple mcleodgaming forums tabs open and clicking on the one in "SSF2 discussion" instead of "Smash!". Due to the current state of vBulletin we normal users can't move our own threads so I am kindly asking a moderator to move this thread, thanks.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:28 pm

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
why not copy/paste and delete this post?

Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:36 pm

MaskofTruth wrote:
why not copy/paste and delete this post?

I'm not sure on mcleodgaming's rules on copy pasting & deleting threads is the thing. I don't want to risk an infraction and be at 2/3 points and get permabanned after 1 more f***.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Waifu: Yume
You're just gonna drop it again so I dont see the point.

Have fun.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:25 pm

TS wrote:
You're just gonna drop it again so I dont see the point.

Have fun.

I don't get the point of making 'prediction' posts like this. Like its pointless and it just really is filler s*** post space in order to like what, boost your own ego that you can predict someone that clearly has a mental disorder or something? Like this isn't shots fired, this is a legitimate question. The only reason I dropped this the original time was due to the drama and the only reason I left slack (twice i might add) is due to the environment that obviously didn't want me there and for good reason too. However reliable content production at a high quality is still something SSF2 needs and while everybody apparently seems to be shying away from it because it's hard work or something I will gladly take it and produce as much as my own, regardless if my content is ignored and this communities thoughts on me as a person.

None of this was directed towards you, but rather the general consensus of the fact that it's ok to filler s*** post as long as it's an edgy satirical social criticism against a person verbally 'exposing' their habits or something.

Last edited by Monte on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Waifu: Yume
Triggered or no?

Do what you want man, just do your best not to prove me right.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:30 pm

TS wrote:
Triggered or no?

Do what you want man, just do your best not to prove me right.

I am not triggered or mad, I do not understand what in my original post made you think this when it was quite a neutral feeling post. I just legitimately don't understand the consensus of making edgy satirical s*** posts trying to call out someone's predicted actions. I myself have done this as well in the past for a dumb "meme" reason but in this case it seems to be different and I simply seek to understand the logical reasoning behind it.

edit: I'm not saying I don't deserve hate or criticism after all I've done, but once again, I have to ask why in the form of these posts that do nothing but try and ignite friction in the community in a thread that has nothing to do with it when there's already threads for that (BS/rant thread and the thread I made about my situation and etc). I'm also not saying its out of place because I am not a moderator but as a social analyst I merely seek to understand the culture of these typical types of posts calling out someones behavior I usually see posted under say, either a Kyoz thread or under various threads I make. I'm not taking it personally but yeah, you should get my reasoning by now.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Suli Hyuga
"I want to be permabanned."
Monte, 2015 (Slack chat)
Give the man what he wants, guys. :pikachu:

My YouTube page! Subscribe! (Currently on hiatus)
My twitter!

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:55 pm

SoF | Suli Hyuga wrote:
"I want to be permabanned."
Monte, 2015 (Slack chat)
Give the man what he wants, guys. :pikachu:

I have no problem with this however since it's not happening I might as well contribute as much as I can.

Also I understand this is a meme/joke post but I am somewhat required to address this due to my seemingly hypocritical nature

Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:00 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
ugh

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:47 pm

MGN Username: ShadowYoshi360
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Pokemon Moon, SSB4, Mario Kart 7
Waifu: Makoto (Blazblue)
Dunno why everyone's being so negative. Wasn't around for the first In a Flash, but I watched the first video and learned a lot about Marth's stage preferences and the Marth vs. Tails matchup from it.

Keep doing you FreshPrince/Monte. If anything, I'd just recommend speaking a bit more clearly. This series is looking to be pretty solid.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I wouldn't say he's not speaking cleaning. His mic has a bit of echo on it, making the vocals sound distorted. You should check your setting to fix that. I would also lower the game audio, as it's bit hard to hear you over it. Just a few tips.

Good work on these projects though, Monte. Hope it keeps getting improved on with more content to come in the future..

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:39 pm

tson wrote:
ugh

If you want me to leave both the community AND the game just permaban me. I mean that's the really obvious solution instead of posting passive aggressive 3 lettered comments in attempt to center drama and attention around yourself and this situation lol. I don't understand why you have such a problem not being passive about your dislikes unlike everyone else on this forum.

edit: this post isn't meant to ignite friction or drama even more but rather clear it up instead of having it stay passive and derail threads that have nothing to do with the drama when we already have multiple threads for the drama and as a moderator you seem to be permitted to make your own or even take moderated actions against me which you are certainly justified in doing as it is your guys' website and not mine. But again clearing up that I left slack/the community but not the game until I'm permabanned, I cleared this up in multiple posts however people just drowned that out in "its all for attention" if it was I would have posted in departed threads. I'm still here because this game and the metagame still feel incomplete and nobody is looking to advance it in the ways that me and the IAF crew seem to be wanting to advance it in. Someone has to do the work and I'm just the one willing to do it, doesn't mean I'm somehow in love with the community and want to be back in all the in circles. So you can go back to posting "finally he's gone" n slack because no I will not and will never be back in those inside circles including slack anthers irc and more (including skype groups people make centered around this game, if you really want I'll just block all the people I met from this game or they can do that to me instead of being passive).

Now that's the last thing I will ever post about this drama again, I'm not a mod so I don't have any jurisdiction over what you guys post about it but I must stop replying to it.

In other news, thanks for the comments Jaguar and Zalosis. I will work on this constructive criticism.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
the word ugh is very ambiguous it was more of an "ugh I'm lazy I don't want to move your thread" not an "ugh please write me a wall of text assuming I'm the worst person you can possibly make me out to be"

but thanks

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:39 am
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next