The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:08 am

[ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Ever almost died? 

Currently Playing: The Game
It is not the fall that kills you but the thought that you could have had a structurally superfluous new behind that does it.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: KingTremolo
Currently Playing: Super Mario 64, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations
Blue wrote:
Uh huh. I'd imagine a lot of these kids have been stabbed. Children are always getting stabbed. It's such a common thing. I'm as taken aback as you are, Angel.

Well, it is quite a common thing where I live. I mean, aside from the morons who need to be more careful there are also a lot of jackasses who think they're tough, too. I think the wording I meant to say was along the lines of skewered near lethally. :|

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 am

One of my friends got stabbed in the back with a box cutting knife when he got in a fight at school, he almost died.
The guy was talking s*** about us too. He went to juvie and he is going to jail after he gets out, because he had stabbed like 3 other people.
All lived, though.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 am
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
I almost drowned so many times. Yeah, that's about it.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Let's see... almost killed myself twice (long story), almost drowned once, almost died choking on hard candy... um, that might be it.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

Abaddon wrote:
I was falling down stairs.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

I put a BIG knife in the light socket. (I dont know why!)
I almost drown

(To other people I saw)

In the school there were some friends playing football (soccer) in the hallway and one of my friends (Carlos) was sitting in a row that are near the hallway. The teacher came 5 minutes before the break ends (We have 5 minutes to get to class before the break ends) and she called Carlos for something, he went and suddenly the window fall because the football ball hit the window. It fell in his chair. He almost died (or get hurt).

My maid and her daughter live with my family (they stay in home and sleep here the whole week but not sundays) When I was 7 ( I think) her daughter, my sister and me were playing in the 3rd floor. We were playing to have a party and I was in a bed (a box) "sleeping" and Jelitza (My maid daughter) step on the glass table to put "decorations" while my sister came to me to talk and suddenly I hear CRASH! and the next thing I saw was the broken table and Jelitza, covered in blood. I never has never saw a person with a lot of blood in her body (real blood), I was in shock. She tell us no to say anything to her mom. But her mom hear the crash and came. She took her to the hospital, and when she came back she had a lot of stitches, A LOT!

Thats all

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Currently Playing: Jump Ultimate Stars, inFamuos,WipeOut HD, StH(1-3&K)
saul-andre wrote:
I put a BIG knife in the light socket. (I dont know why!)
I almost drown

(To other people I saw)

In the school there were some friends playing football (soccer) in the hallway and one of my friends (Carlos) was sitting in a row that are near the hallway. The teacher came 5 minutes before the break ends (We have 5 minutes to get to class before the break ends) and she called Carlos for something, he went and suddenly the window fall because the football ball hit the window. It fell in his chair. He almost died (or get hurt).

My maid and her daughter live with my family (they stay in home and sleep here the whole week but not sundays) When I was 7 ( I think) her daughter, my sister and me were playing in the 3rd floor. We were playing to have a party and I was in a bed (a box) "sleeping" and Jelitza (My maid daughter) step on the glass table to put "decorations" while my sister came to me to talk and suddenly I hear CRASH! and the next thing I saw was the broken table and Jelitza, covered in blood. I never has never saw a person with a lot of blood in her body (real blood), I was in shock. She tell us no to say anything to her mom. But her mom hear the crash and came. She took her to the hospital, and when she came back she had a lot of stitches, A LOT!

Thats all

OMG!!! is she ok now?

on topic

I am highly alergic, to what? everything any body else may be alergic to, in fact i can`t even wear colone.I was aroun 10 years old and it was my birthday, so my uncle took me to the ZOO. (Along with his GF and her son who`s about 1 year older than me)

While my uncle and his girl friend were taking pcs of Flamingos(or Cranes or w/e)my "cusin" and I eased away to try to feed a Donkey.He picked som long grass that grew alongthe border of the habitat and there was a Donkey about half a meter away from us."Try to get its attention" said my "cusin" I sticked my arm and head in the fence (the pillars or how ever you call them weren`t too close together) and was barely able to reach is tail so i pulled it and it kicked me with 1 leg in the face and the other in the shoulder.

I must have lost conciousness as I only remember waking up in a hospital bed (let me skip what happened after that and go straight to the night after that 1). My bestfriend and nextdoor-neighbour and his parents came to visit me and lef soe roses when they left.
The next morning when i 'woke up' i couldnt move my body an inch nor open my eyes,
I managed to open my mouth and tryed to shout 'NURSE!!!' but all that came out was a 'hghghghgh' even I srugled to hear, and allalog I could smell the Roses (mixed withs the smell of a mermanent marker?) and stayed like tat for a couple of minuts until a nurse shook me and I opened my eyes and felt normal again.

If you wonder why I was hospitalized for 2 months, its because the kick broke my nose bad makig it realy hard for me to breath.

How bad? You wouldnt believe me

Main Site: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

My fan list: show
Whimzer,
The Grand Finale,
Xbuster717,
simi1022,
Jayson6767,
ßØþþ¥,
Dark Waluigi,
Blitz,
Someone Else,
Speedtrap

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Site Admin

oh my goodness that sounds frightening..

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 am

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
@Lostrest Whoa, that's scary.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

when i was 5(?) i was a dummy and jumped into a pool and almost drowned,my bro got me out

one time i was climbing on a tall fence,more like walking on top of it,then i lost my balace and fell,but thankfully i grabed the fence in mid air,it was like time froze,thank you reflexes lol

i was playing 2 hand touch football in the street,and hit my head hard,when i landed i did not have time to get my arms out,i was bleeding alot but thankfully i got up

and my most recent is getting hit by a car on my bike,it was dark and a guy hit me with his car,he PANICED,but i was ok,

o and a few days ago i ate some lightbulb glass :) ,cant wait to go to the bathroom or die :)

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 am

Currently Playing: Rise of Mythos, Borderlands (yes, the first one), Chrono Tales, Dragon Nest
Worst I did was fall off my top bunk when I was younger and hit my neck on the edge of a laundry basket that I landed in. Stared at the ceiling for like 5 minutes. Not sure if I was close to breaking my neck or not, but I'm glad there was a laundry basket there.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 am

Dune wrote:
Worst I did was fall off my top bunk when I was younger and hit my neck on the edge of a laundry basket that I landed in. Stared at the ceiling for like 5 minutes. Not sure if I was close to breaking my neck or not, but I'm glad there was a laundry basket there.

I was sleeping in the top bunk in a sleeping bag, and I fell out. Worst part was, I could feel it was going and couldn't do anything other then think "oh s***". Don't know if I've ever done anything dumber than that - actually, scratch that. Me and my friend went jousting with rollerblades and lacrosse sticks, and I cut my pinky finger on his stick. There's still a blood stain on the garage floor from that.

Like I said in Jasonguy's tournament. I'm leaving for about 3 weeks on Saturday, the 20th, and coming back on April 12.
Not like anyone cares.

No we don't.

My point exactly.

Image Image
I do trainer cards. PM me if interested. Sample stuff can be found in my dA gallery.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 am

Currently Playing: SSF2 duh
I was going to the dentist to the other side of the road and wanted to be like Sonic the Hedgehog and a car appeared. I RAN SUPER FAST AND IRONICALLY SURVIVED!!!! I wouldnt be here if it werent for my super speed.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm
 [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next