The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:21 pm

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Star Wars RP 

Currently Playing: The Game
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

But I would like to remind you that every team is best with one Jedi, one ranged character and one skiller.

You mean slicer? And I usually bring Jedi Atton and Mira. Or if I'm dark sided, I'll bring Hanharr and HK-47.

No, someone who has the skills you don't.

I usually play Watchman and only need someone with good demolitions and/or Repair (HK-47 or T3 does it).

Party is usually Kreia and one of the non-floating droids.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

But I would like to remind you that every team is best with one Jedi, one ranged character and one skiller.

You mean slicer? And I usually bring Jedi Atton and Mira. Or if I'm dark sided, I'll bring Hanharr and HK-47.

I usually play Watchman and only need someone with good demolitions and/or Repair (HK-47 or T3 does it).

Heh, I rarely use GO-TO. The last time I remember using him is when I needed to use stealth to break into Mandalore's bedroom on Dxun.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:23 pm

N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

Heh, I rarely use GO-TO. The last time I remember using him is when I needed to use stealth to break into Mandalore's bedroom on Dxun.

Your lack of Stealth is disturbing. *Force Crush*

I bring me, myself, and I. Sentinel --> Watchman = KILL EVERYTHING AND USE ANY SKILL EXPERTLY.

I hate fighting with more then two characters because otherwise it's just too damn easy.

I did one run on KOTOR2 using only myself (The only exceptions were when you HAD to use party members), And I raped just about everything with little to no difficulty.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

I bring me, myself, and I. Sentinel --> Watchman = KILL EVERYTHING AND USE ANY SKILL EXPERTLY.

I hate fighting with more then two characters because otherwise it's just too damn easy.

I did one run on KOTOR2 using only myself (The only exceptions were when you HAD to use party members), And I raped just about everything with little to no difficulty.

I've never tried it, save Peragus obviously. Although I can imagine that you don't need your party members to cut through droids, mercenaries, thugs, bounty hunters, assassins, soldiers, and citizens. The whole game gets too easy after your first planet, especially if you use Hanharr.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm

N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

I've never tried it, save Peragus obviously. Although I can imagine that you don't need your party members to cut through droids, mercenaries, thugs, bounty hunters, assassins, soldiers, and citizens. The whole game gets too easy after your first planet, especially if you use Hanharr.

Especially considering with a skill of over 20-40 in each skill you can create things that will change your weapon to just about any element.

Seriously, I pretty much go all out giving elemental properties to weapons; I have a weapon for every occasion. Droids? Break out the ADRW; Or Anti-Droid Ranged Weapons. Force-resistant enemies? Break out the awesome wisdom modifiers.]

I love KOTOR, Period.

NEEDS MOAR PREQUEL, AMIRITE?

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kreia hated the Force.

Especially considering with a skill of over 20-40 in each skill you can create things that will change your weapon to just about any element.

Seriously, I pretty much go all out giving elemental properties to weapons; I have a weapon for every occasion. Droids? Break out the ADRW; Or Anti-Droid Ranged Weapons. Force-resistant enemies? Break out the awesome wisdom modifiers.]

I love KOTOR, Period.

NEEDS MOAR PREQUEL, AMIRITE?

Yeah, I'd like a Mandalorian Wars game. But I'd actually like to know more about Revan and the Jedi Exile's fates.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 pm

The dark side is harder until you get Life Drain. There is no other skill that is as awesome.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 am

Thaiberium wrote:
The dark side is harder until you get Life Drain. There is no other skill that is as awesome.

Infinite Hisss spawn FTW.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I always wondered what would happen if you repeatedly searched the corpses on Korriban.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 pm

N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I always wondered what would happen if you repeatedly searched the corpses on Korriban.

It's only one corpse, in the light/dark-aligned cave.

So, what's your favorite characters in both KOTOR1 and 2?

KOTOR1 would have to be Jolee. An old coot, he is, but rather funny, too.

As for KOTOR2, I'd have to say HK-47. His dialogue is even funnier in KOTOR2.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

It's only one corpse, in the light/dark-aligned cave.

So, what's your favorite characters in both KOTOR1 and 2?

KOTOR1 would have to be Jolee. An old coot, he is, but rather funny, too.

As for KOTOR2, I'd have to say HK-47. His dialogue is even funnier in KOTOR2.

Well, for the first one, probably Carth. And for the second one, either Atton or HK-47.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:10 pm

I only played KotOR II so I'd say its HK-47 when you're dark aligned and Atton when you're playing female.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
I only played KotOR II so I'd say its HK-47 when you're dark aligned and Atton when you're playing female.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcP7MAuSOSQ

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:57 pm

I wanna join can i be DARTH VADER i luv him in the force unleashed

cartoon469 wrote:
omg ur too much power for me please spare me darth :wee:

drago
5370-0587-3918

brawl fc

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:11 pm
YIM
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
totaldramadragon01 wrote:
I wanna join can i be DARTH VADER i luv him in the force unleashed

>_______________________>.....................................................

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:15 pm
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next