The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
The Future of Mcleodgaming and its forums 

Grab your locks and keys good mods and admins because i know this topic is going to get locked. At least im talking about something serious here so its best to read before locking

I have been on these forums (old and new) for about 2 years and yet i see nothing but having this forum go down and down.Devs going away, SSF2 still not done for 2 years, Some of our best and favorite members leaving MG, more rules, and still to make SSF2 look like a god. How ridiculous. As much as i so wanna say this even though i still will be on the forums, MG is going up in flames and will get the entire forum closed forever pretty much before the end of the year or by 2011. The reason is because most people aren't taking action of whats going on. First of all, i agree cleod has some logic about business and i was stupid for that but at least get SSF2 up and going along with it. Even though a demo takes a few weeks, you can at least ask a friend or two to help along. Yet you do nothing but trying to get the spirit of mcleodgaming going together, its still not enough. Members here hanging out with each other and are still happy. Few weeks or months later and they grab their backpacks to another forum. I still don't see why this is happening but my opinion is that the spirit of mcleodgaming is low. Most devs gone away as well so SSF2 gets further delayed and hasn't been done about 2 years. Im not pissed or angry that SSF2 is not done yet but here is the biggest question of all i noticed upon most members

"What did we came for"?

The answer was "SSF2". Most members came for SSF2. Most members crave for SSF2. Most members are patient and waiting till the end because of SSF2. Other than that, i can't come up with anything else for the big question. We would like to see new items on the mcleodgaming shop. We would love to see SSF2 completed. Screw the expansions and online play. As long as we get to play SSF2, we will still be fine. I can't tell what cleod is doing. Im not his dad or the ruler of these forums. I know that cleod has great potential to do both but without the help of you members not releasing your potential, this forum and mcleodgaming will go down. So will the friends you encounter on this forum and the devs you loved the most

You can keep laughing and insulting me. You can go warn me and ill still take it. Ban me because of this and i wouldn't care much other than to discuss why but if you are going to play around and not show your potential to what we came for, this forum and mcleodgaming will be going down. If you think cleod can do everything himself, i think you are idiots. Help our man cleod with the tough times and maybe we can get some old friends as well as some new friends back to MG. We would so be excited. Im saying this because when i saw good people "red reaper" and "sirbrownie" leaving and not a word for about a year, its about time im having the guts to say this. That is all. Wanna lock it? Go ahead. Wanna warn me? Please explain why. Its the truth and yet you people can't take it seriously

Last edited by spader555 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Currently Playing: Magic: The Gathering
Waifu: Bree
You have justt summed up what I was 4thinking but didn'thave the guts to say. Thank you very much you please don't go. We're all going to need to step it up and help Cleod pull through not just in ssf2 but in life and college. He has a future a very good one. So does Roy they are both in college. We must support the devs and help out how we can. wanr me or permaban me, I support this.

So I'm kind of a magic nut and pretty good at it. So if you need any help with it let me know.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

I thought you left Spader....

Children - Geno

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Site Moderator

CardCaptor Sakura wrote:
I thought you left Spader....

Unfortunately, he didn't.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

stfu and gtfo there's nothing left to live for unless I get spam access!!! Oh and until the demo's out!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm kind of a magic nut and pretty good at it. So if you need any help with it let me know.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 pm
Site Moderator

Uh huh, I don't think anyone actually believes SSF2 will be released.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 pm

I do!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 pm
Site Moderator

There are better games anyhow.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 pm

...Why would you get banned for being slightly less of a pussy? You must've been trapped in that daycare center your entire life.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Stopped reading at "1-3 years" You can't keep track of time, your opinion is invalid.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Quote:
13 Apr 2008

Hmm. Guess you're right. 2 years. Still theres no point to that

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 pm
Site Moderator

So, what are you exactly ranting about? The fact SSF2 is not out yet or that people join and leave after a while?

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 am

The fact that no one is giving a damn about both and cleod himself

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am
Site Moderator

It's a good thing Cleod has his close friends, the mod team. Plus, he's got those kids in the dev department. Plenty of caring people.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 am

Blue Girl wrote:
It's a good thing Cleod has his close friends, the mod team. Plus, he's got those kids in the dev department. Plenty of caring people.

That may sound true. But on this forum, we don't see it one bit.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 am
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next