The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 pm

[ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
3v3 Fight 

OOC: Becuase I don't want this battle to end quickly, I'm going to tell you, don't underestermate J-corp.

J-corp landed and took about 2 and a half steps, before he jumped in the air and blew Dark Fire at Angell. Dark Fire if the combonation of the elements Fire and Dankness, (As if you couldn't tell.) the newly formed subelement is way hotter than fire yet, it doesn't give off heat.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm

I know better then to underestimate your chars, bro :P ))
Angell swung his hands at the fire, sending an aura wave at it.

((Feeling slow...I need to eat <.<))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: I just had chicken. :P

The aura blast went through the flames, like fart bubbles in pool water. J-corp quickly noticed it and dodged it by using his wings to forde hiself to flip backwards, and letting the blast go swiftly across, but not touching, across his torso, neck, and chin. J-corp landed on the ground once again. Darkvia, J-corp's elemental sword, appeared in his hand in its new form. The sword apperance was what you'd call a Razor-Axe-Grove Sword. The top of the sword was shaped like a triangle, one side that was under on edge of the triangle top, was sharper the a razor. The other side of the sword looked like blocks had been placed on it. It was surging with his elements, all of them were visible. Fire, Earth, Darkness, and Light. Light and Darkness were directly on the sword swirling as if it were twilight, Fire was blazing around it and earth was under Light and Darkness, it gave the rocky texture to the sword.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Angell stood still "...What the f*** are you?" he asked glaring at J-Corp.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:00 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: I roflmao'd so damn hard. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard off of something from the internet.

J-corp stood there and lightly blew the flames on his sword. The flames danced and looped above him and then dispersed. "I am the Dark elemental werewolf J-corp. General of Hell's army. Fourth in command of hell. Causer of nightmares and leader of your death squadron. Take in and behold the might of my power that surges through the skies and flows throughout the earth."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:01 pm
Site Moderator

Nosferatu had missed his attack, his opponent up against the wall. From his side, somehow, he felt the flow of electricity pulsing through his armor as the blade flew into him. A darker red blood gushed out of the armor, seemingly unfazing him. Shadows were being used. He focused and remebered where they came from, with that, he brought his arm back as he slammed it into the wall, a spot where he believed the blade's had come from. He felt a blade go through his armor, being impeeded by it. a horizontal slash followed up by a stab. Despite all these attacks he remained standing. This woman knew what shew was doing. Has he been a normal opponent, he'd have been dead. However, Nosferatu was not your everyday warrior. He didn't so much as flinch as the blood poured to the floor.

'You fight well young one." He spoke. "Yet I sense something more to you."

With that being said, he began bring his blade up to slam her into the wall. With such a narrow hallway, she would need to do something drastic to avoid getting hit by the blunt end.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:04 pm

OOC: Both of our partners are never here. Kevin and Pimp. Well more like they havn't did any thing. Me and DH seem so Godly!

Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: Difference between you and me is that nosferatu would WRECK you in a one on one duel. :P

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 pm

OOC: AAH! You so funny! I highly doubt it, but lets not fight amongst ourselfs right now.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:05 pm

:wee: ))
"Hell, eh? It looks like I'll have to use every last one of my abilities if I want to win..." He said with a grin "But unlike you, I don't need a weapon." Angell dashed at J-Corp then vanished when he got in his hitting range.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: Tip: J-corp doesn't need a weapon. He just uses it to show off. :wee:

J-corp stood there as though Angell never moved.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Chris cut down a few more zombies, but he quickly realized there far too many for him to take on alone. "I believe a tactical retreat is in order. Now which way did J-corp go again?" Chris muttered to himself as he headed towards what he thought to be the right direction, slicing through another zombie that was in his way. The zombies started shuffling after Chris, not wanting to give up their prey...

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:32 am

OOC: Oops. I forgot about the zombies.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC: I'm busy with projects and such.
Plus, My character's doing nothing at the moment.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She was shocked to see his indifference to her attacks. The paralyzing bolts had no effect upon his sturdy frame, nor her precision cuts within his side; It was as if he hardly felt them at all. In an instance it seemed, he was already making his counter-move. The width of the massive blade would be a challenge to evade indeed, in such a tight spot especially. Though with two of her shadows still free, she may have a chance... She wouldn't have the time to sink into her own silhouette however, though she could improvise, al beit using both of her resources.

One of the two remaining shades shifted itself directly behind her, while the other set itself a meter and a half behind that of Nosferatu. While the heaving weapon swung her way, Niniva would fall back into the void. Disappearing into its depths, the darkness swallowed her whole, before the shadow would disperse into nothingness, having been used. She would emerge from the second shade, boots making a light clap upon the stone floor, stepping out from the void in which she settled in to. This second shade now dispersed like the first, leaving her with no more remaining.

A firm grip on both of her weapons, returning them to their positioning. One across her chest, the other held tight at her side, semi-crouching herself in preparation. "You remained unphased.. you're a long ways from mortality yourself, aren't you?" She now replied to him in a somewhat emotionless tone; the adrenaline beginning to pump through her veins, one of the few remaining homages to humanity remaining in her anatomy. She would have to lift her guise as to unlock her full potential very shortly.. as it was now, she was just barely scraping by. That last attack would have assuredly knocked her off her feet and out of balance, which could have easily led to a swift end to this fight, and her life.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:20 pm
 [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next