The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:17 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: Gaahhhh!! I dislike the "Magic Disruptor" thing!
GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going to explode!

Zander climbed to the roof of the ware house....
Using a string he had, he lowered some of his money towards the ground, in order to lure someone out...
Surprisingly, all of them jumped out at once, and started fighting over the $1000. "I guess I can spare a few bucks..." He used his hand to break some of the windows on the warehouse, dropped down, picked up ALL of their loot, and climbed back up. "Mission Accomplished." Zander climbed out quickly, and looking back, the thieves were STILL fighting over the money. "Such children..." Zander jumped off the warehouse and ran as fast as he could, until the ocean was in sight, and the thieves weren't.
Sure enough, he found it, and ran back to where he had first started. "To tell the truth, I've had a lucky day today!" He decided he'd wait in at a dock, and hope that Peter had found Simon. Zander did NOT want to be seen with so much money.

Click to expand thumbnail

Last edited by Speedtrap on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 pm

OOC: Erm, flew = with fire, right? And Zander's fire = with magic, right? And Steamport = magic disruptor, right? Editeditediteditediteditedit.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"Uhm, my name is Kazu, while looking for a person to travel with, I ended up in that scuffle with the criminal." "And you? By any chance, could you travel with me, I could tell you what's happened and how I ended up here, want to hear?" Kazu asked eagerly.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm

OOC:Uhh first you forget my kunai now the arrow?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC: Whoops... And Speed? Melting the glass = with fire, right? And what you know = where I'm going with this, right?

BIC: "Huh? Sure." Said Simon, just when the authority was about to say something, but he realized he would just be ignored, and walked off, never to speak of this encounter again.

-----------------------------------------------------

The theif was jabbed through the leg with the arrow, and came to a painfull halt. Using the heel on his other leg, he spun around and made an attempt to punch Koshindo in the face with a knife.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Koshindo saw the knife coming at him he tried to dodge but instead got stabbed in the shoulder. "Ugh!That's it" Koshindo swung his sword at the theif's arm,(yeah the one that stabbed koshindo shoulder)

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 pm

The man quickly realised that if he didn't move quickly, he would be cut one arm short. He also realized that trying to move his arm in time would be futile, so he made an attempt to grab the arm threatening to cut his own off.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Kazu said suprisingly. "Wow, thanks. Well, I had this encounter with 2 fake Remedy members, which nearly killed me, destroyed my weapon and- Gah! I can't forgive them. Since you're part of the Remedy yourself, would you mind helping me find them?" He asked.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

"Heh Just as I expected." Koshindo said.Koshindo kicked his leg up and a kunai flew out of the end of his pants.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm

The theif was hit in the shoulder by the kunai, and no longer being able to move either arm, he fell backwards and wept into his own blood. "P-please! Spare me! I will cause you no harm!" He said, begging this "ninja" to spare his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"...What? Fake Remedy members? That's new..." Said Simon, knowing that nobody could possibly be foolish enough to bluntly insult the Remedy like this. "Well, I suppose I'll help you, but on one condition..." He trailed on, a smirk of mischeif appearing on his face.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm

"What's the condition?" Kazu asked.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm

"Fine I'll spare you but you answer this question first. Where is my money?"

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm

OOC: His hand the windows, Speed? I dun geddit.

The theif reached for his pocket, but found nothing. "Uhh... Wait, it's got to be here somewhere!" He said, when an unfamiliar voice appeared. "Looking for this?" It said. If you looked where the voice was coming from, you would see a man in his late teens dressed in all black, with short orange hair, and a jacket full of pockets. He also had a roundish black hat on his head, and he was holding a pouch of gold.

-------------------------------------------------

"My condition? That you give me food afterwards." Simon said, crossing his arms in a victorious manner.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: I Edited.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

"So care to introduce your self before I have to forcefully take my money back?" Koshindo said assuming this teen was a theif too.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:29 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 48  Next