The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Apparently he took the game off steam to improve it, heh, guess he does care, even in the slightest about quality.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:03 am

Given you can update and patch games without taking them off steam, I find it rather hard to believe he needed to take it off to improve it.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:
Given you can update and patch games without taking them off steam, I find it rather hard to believe he needed to take it off to improve it.

IT sounded like he was remaking the game , like making the map 3d and also it becoming free and such, i don't really think it's a patch more like a overhaul.
Here's the link. http://steamcommunity.com/games/388090/ ... 7772897600

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:

Saying "hey, this game I made is total garbage, but I'll make it better while still taking your money for it" makes you a s*** person

He actually feels guilty for taking people money by selling garbage at best, at worst he just doesn't want bad publicity. Either way, it's the smart thing to do

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Well, he uploaded the free version on GameJolt... after only two weeks. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but sill.

It shows, too. The only improvement is the overworld. Combat is still unintuitive and navigation is still frustrating. I don't know why I expected anything more. At least he isn't charging money for it this time which is good because it's still not worth a cent.

Scott said he would continue to update the game but I don't know why he's even bothering. It's an unpolished RPG that ironically has even less to offer than the vulgar FNAF parody games that were made in RPG Maker.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Devon wrote:
Well, he uploaded the free version on GameJolt... after only two weeks. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but sill.

It shows, too. The only improvement is the overworld. Combat is still unintuitive and navigation is still frustrating. I don't know why I expected anything more. At least he isn't charging money for it this time which is good because it's still not worth a cent.

Scott said he would continue to update the game but I don't know why he's even bothering. It's an unpolished RPG that ironically has even less to offer than the vulgar FNAF parody games that were made in RPG Maker.

Even im not blind enough to not notice the difference between rpg maker and this, lol.

kb wrote:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Mage wrote:
Devon wrote:

Even im not blind enough to not notice the difference between rpg maker and this, lol.

I didn't say that Scott's game was made in RPG maker. I said that the parodies were done in RPG Maker which makes FNAF World's sheer lack of quality all the more inexcusable.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:59 pm

[box=Another f*** FNaF game]Image[/box]

We were all hoping it was over but unfortunately, Scott Cawthon is hellbent on beating this dead horse until it's glue and then beating that until it turns to dust.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think Scott's only doing this because he knows how terrible FNaF world was and wants to redeem himself, so to speak.

Last edited by Devon on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
it will only be over if we just pretend it doesn't exist
I'm doing just that, you don't have to follow me.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:45 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Thirty Nights at Freddy's

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:08 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
I have no words.

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 am

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
So Sister Location came out today, but by internet standards that's old news by now. Scott's gone in a completely new direction in terms of gameplay for this one: rather than waiting out the clock and keeping the proper safeguards up, this game is more story-focused and involves moving around the facility to perform various maintenance missions. For whatever reason, it's more light-hearted and comedic than the other games at times.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:53 pm

You can tell just by looking it's much better than the other ones. There is a case of an animatronic being warped at it moves to the other side of the screen, but it does better by forcing you to be either really close or in the dark or both at all times. It even has two endings, one of which involves being dumb. I can only wonder what else could be if the game was actually released on f*** Halloween.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:43 am

I'm going to come right out and say it: This is the first installment in the FNAF series that I can actually call a game. The first four games were just you sitting on your a** waiting for a screamer and the official RPG is just trash. Sister Location actually has real gameplay which came as a massive shock to me considering that the series isn't exactly known for... having interactivity.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 pm
 [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12