The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
2 vs 2 battle 

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC: lolepic

Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 pm
Site Moderator

A man approached with two bags of money and placed one on Althea's table and another on Tekun's.

"Quite a show you two put on." He said with a smirk and then looked at Tekun and pulled out another smaller bag and placed it on Tekun's table next to his. "Little bonus for you, being the last one standing and all."

Tekun glared at the man with a hateful stare. The man backed up and got the message, he remained quietly, not turning to look back as he walked away. Tekun got up ignoring his wounds as he grabbed both bags and limped over to Althea's table and placed them both on it. He opened the smalelr bag and pulled out what appeared to be just enough to get by.

"Althea, wether you know it or not. I can't always help how I act in battle sometimes, A madness takes over, a condition I seem to suffer with. Fighting is the only thing that keeps it truly at bay, but even then it slips out, that and it's the only thing I know. These wounds will heal up, no matter what is done to my flesh. But if someone dies, they don't come back. I learned this the hardway in my youth. I'd awake covered in head to toe in blood. Bodies, everywhere. I have nightmares yet." He paused. "Althea, you have no idea how sorry I am for what happened. After I heal up, I don't know where i'll head. I'll probably search for him yet. Continue my revenge."

OOC: Im not sure

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Althea took a final sip casually as he stood before her, placing the half-empty steaming cup aside and standing up to him. "It is fine.. i understand.. you take care of yourself.. alright?" she asked him,wrapping her arms around his chest and taking him into a gentle hug; head positioned near his own. "Don't let vengeance.. take your life.." she continued in a whisper, the glaring light of the sun like a sign of hope as it shined upon the pair in an orange glow. Althea then released her grip, smiling up at him. "Until we meet again.. Tekun" She almost teared up.. almost.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:48 pm
Site Moderator

"I swear by what honor I have left, I won't die Althea. You take care of yourself too." He said and then turned around and put what clothes he and began to head toward the exit, halfway there, he stopped. "One more thing Althea. That money should cover the repairs and then some, buy yourself something nice with what's left over." He said and turned his head smiling at her. "I'll be sure to visit sometime, alright." He said and then heading out, through the exit. What lay ahead he did not know, but was ready for it anyway.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 pm
 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11