The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:18 pm

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Vistoric Battles 

Tripple poast fur finnal updats

Added last class to choose from, Flak-Fist. It's an engineer class which is the mid range alternative to Saboteurs.

And since this is the final update, some bios would be nice.
I don't want to feel like I'm forcing anyone, but I've only gotten one so far, so please.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
I may add in my bio.

Whimmy, i do like this RP. In fact i liked your mecha one too.

Its just i find that im 'involved' in too many rps, with their activity constantly fluctuating.

That i dont want to end up pulling things down if i get overwhelmed by all the posts i need to type up.

Im in the currently only active RPB RP, A duel, LoW, and DH is hounding me to come back to flames. Which i will be doing.

I think part of the problem with the entire RP section here is lack of people entirely. We have less than a dozen active rpers now. If more people on this forum would so much as give it a try, things might heat up.

I had at one point wanted to sponsor an RP battle tourney.

Cant really happen with the activity as it is right now..

In any case, ill consider submitting a bio to this RP soon. Anyone else reading this, i urge you to give whimmys idea a try.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 pm
Site Moderator

Dear God, either everyone's too busy/lazy , or dead for whatever reason (hopefully not literally)

Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Name:Bob Jack
Type:Normal
Member status: veteran
Main Class: Engineer
Sub Class: Demolitionary
Appearance:Old, white, wrinkly, dirty, red neck, guy. He wears a jump suit, yet somehow you can still see his buttcrack
Biography: Raised off of raccoons , squirrel, and deer meat, he spent the majority of his childhood blowing up things like rocks, broken stuff, and occasionally a bird or the neighbor's cat. He loves dogs and owns a blood hound. The only thing he cares about is blowing up things.
Extra Info:"Woohoo!!! Go Crest, Go Crest, Go Crest!!! Look at that thar explosion go!!! Hot dog she be a beauty!"

Is this cool....

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Doromac wrote:
Appearance:Old, white, wrinkly, dirty, red neck, guy. He wears a jump suit, yet somehow you can still see his buttcrack
Biography: Raised off of raccoons , squirrel, and deer meat, he spent the majority of his childhood blowing up things like rocks, broken stuff, and occasionally a bird or the neighbor's cat. He loves dogs and owns a blood hound. The only thing he cares about is blowing up things.
Extra Info:"Woohoo!!! Go Crest, Go Crest, Go Crest!!! Look at that thar explosion go!!! Hot dog she be a beauty!"

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Whimskull wrote:
Doromac wrote:

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

sweet...

Blue Mage wrote:

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Site Admin

ok ok I will definitely make my characters by the time I come back. >.<

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am

Whimskull wrote:
Doromac wrote:

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

Well, I originally opened this topic to say that I was considering joining, but then I saw that profile.

At first I laughed, then I saw it was accepted, and I cried. Now I'm just angry.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 am

Razahtleb wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Doromac wrote:

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

Well, I originally opened this topic to say that I was considering joining, but then I saw that profile.

At first I laughed, then I saw it was accepted, and I cried. Now I'm just angry.

You're goddamn picky Belth.

If you remember me exactly, I never gave a s*** about the bio.
The RP itself was always more important to me.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 am

Whimskull wrote:
Razahtleb wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Doromac wrote:

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

If you remember me exactly, I never gave a s*** about the bio.

Picky?

Did you even READ it? I tried to be as open minded as possible, but I think I died a bit inside when I read it.

Also, I can't join now any way, something came up yesterday so I'll probably be away for the most part.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Razahtleb wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Razahtleb wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Doromac wrote:

Is this cool....

It's fine with me.

If you remember me exactly, I never gave a s#%$& about the bio.

Picky?

Did you even READ it? I tried to be as open minded as possible, but I think I died a bit inside when I read it.

Also, I can't join now any way, something came up yesterday so I'll probably be away for the most part.
Imma muderra!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm
Site Admin

Finally...done.

Name: Saladyn Siemprefeu
Type: Dragon-Heart
Member status: New member
Main Class: Magicist
Sub Class: Whisp
Appearance: Saladyn is 5’1, fairly slender without any muscles at all. She has long, straight light brown hair, and purple eyes with a slight tinge of green. She wears a one piece light blue dress that reaches to just above her knees. She has tight formed brown long boots that cover the rest of her legs, and are embroidered with a swirled design. On her hand is ring in the shape of a green eyed dragon biting its tail, which forms the ring, the green eye is in fact a green dragon stone.
Biography: Saladyn is a pure blooded Dragon-Heart, a fact that is not taken lightly, as mixing between races have become a slowly growing occurrence. At a young age she was sent to an academy to become a magicist, she always had a knack to it so it was no surprise to any of her family. She quickly completed all her studies becoming a very adept Whisp, and a powerful manipulator of the raw elements. She is bonded closest to the air element for that is the type of dragon she is. Her cousin, Oberon asked her to join the mercenary group, putting her majik capabilities to use, instead of staying at home in her pampered life style.
Extra Info: Her primary spells involve air, her secondary spells involve water, then earth and of the least control she has fire.

Name: Oberon Siemprefeu
Member status: Veteran
Main Class: Warrior
Sub Class: Blazer
Appearance: Oberon stands 6’0, and is very muscular. He has short black hair, which looks a bit brown in the sunlight and has purple eyes with a slight orange tinge. He wears a red, gold embroidered short sleeved tunic and brown baggy pants with short brown boots that reach a bit over his ankles. On his hand he has a ring in the shape of a red eyed dragon biting its tail, which forms the ring; the red eye is in fact a red dragon stone.
Biography: Oberon, also known as Obbie to his friends, is a pure blooded Dragon-Heart like his cousin, but he could care less. As a child he was best friends with his cousin Saladyn, and served as an older brother figure until she went away to the academy. He was expected to go to a warrior’s academy but instead he ran away while there, and trained with people he met. This practice eventually led to the meeting of the mercenary group and soon afterwards his joining. He can be somewhat c*** at times and is very proud of his muscles, a self love which occasionally annoys some of the other veterans. He gets along with most of them though, and his loyalty is unwavering. He is supposedly bonded closest to the fire element and has the heart of a fire dragon but he doesn’t really care about all that Dragon-Heart stuff. He asked his cousin and her friend to join the troupe, and they both accepted.
Extra Info: He is very protective of Saladyn.

Name: Clara Tonners
Type: Normal
Member status: New member
Sub Class: Cleric
Appearance: She is 5’2, and has very very slight muscles on her arms though she is still rather thin. Her eyes are blue and her hair is wavy and blonde. She wears a long white robe with a hood on the back, with sliver lined seams. Underneath she wears brown leggings, a white shirt and tough black boots.
Biography: Clara was always a tomboy, and getting into fights with her many older brothers (she had 5). Her father sent her away to the magic academy in hopes that making her a cleric would allow her to become gentler. She had always had a keen sense of life force and health. It was there that she met Saladyn and the two became close friends throughout the years they had spent in the academy. After graduation, Saladyn informed her about her cousin’s invitation and she jumped on board as well.
Extra Info: Clara is known for being rough, quick to get into fights and a bit short-tempered.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Site Moderator

Changed Allen a bit, and the other are there. Damn, I felt lazy doing this.

Name: Allen Lacessit
Type: Normal
Member status: Veteran
Main Class: Melee
Sub Class: Corsair
Appearance: About 6’1 and fairly muscular, he has brown hair, along with green eyes. He surprisingly has only one scar despite going into many battles, a vertical cut across his right cheek. For his choice of clothing, he wears a non-descript white shirt (with chain mail usually under it) and over that, a dark red vest. His black pants usually have a knife scabbard belted to his left leg, and his similarly black boots has a scratch on the back, probably as some sort of symbol. Notably, he wears a metal face guard.
Biography: At a young age, he felt adventurous, and after learning about fighting with various melee weaponry, decided to act as a independent mercenary, and made quite a name for himself, despite his age. Eventually, being solo got to him, and he soon joined a small clan, under a disguise (a paper thin one, anyway, and soon discarded it afterwards). As for his relations to the clan members, he tends to connect to the younger members, while sometimes having a strained one with the older ones. The main reason for that is he usually acts informal, and tends to sling insults at most people.
Extra Info: His mother (father died) wanted something else for him, although eventually she gave up and simply asks him to stay safe. He also tends to joke about worshiping “Eiyth of Infidel”, from a incident a few years ago.

Name: Acantha Meranosiel.
Member status: New
Main Class: Melee
Sub Class: Paladin (Land Dragon)
Appearance: 5’2 with long, black hair, slender, and having fiery orange eyes. She wears a long sleeved tunic dyed a dark red and above that, a brown vest adorned with various symbols, the most noticeable a dragon rising on the left side, and a metal plate on the right. She wears black leggings and similar shoes, with steel greaves protecting her legs. On her arms, she has notched gauntlets.
Biography: A haughty yet skilled noble, a chance meeting with Allen that ended with several injured, impressed her in a way to match up, and go beyond him by becoming a Paladin (which she was going to be anyway). Finding out where he was, she joined up along with her aide, Kell. Due to her personality, she tends to butt heads with various members, and has a sort of rivalry with Allen.
Extra Info: She worships Ekatl of Luck.

Name: Kell Ainsworth
Type: Host
Member status: New
Sub Class: Scholar
Appearance: Gaunt at 5’8, he constantly has a sleepy demeanor, which goes well with the dark circles under his eyes. He has pale skin along with short, unruly blonde hair. He wears a black cloak over a brown set of leather pants, boots, and a white shirt, if he wears one anyway.
Biography: Obtaining his parasite around the age of 4, he constantly lazed about in his studies in a magic academy, although somehow graduating nevertheless, with high ranks even. About a year before graduation, he met a young Acantha, and somehow found himself being her aide, helping her in various ways (and being a host didn’t help). However, he did enjoy her company, and even went along with her as mercenaries. He usually responds kindly, earning a nice welcoming, though his creepy manner in walking next to people without noise still gets to some.
Extra Info: His spells involve the Earth, and his Hi-Familiar, a slow Colossus twice his height by the name of Rein.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:40 pm

I hate to say this guys, but this most likely won't be happening.

I found a flaw in my system for the RP, and I'd have to re-work and possibly re-write the entire thing to fix it.
Also, I'm getting busier, with more and more work being piled upon me this summer. I already have a couple four page essays to write, two chapters of Latin to do, a textbook to read w/ an extensive study guide to fill out, another book to read and write a report for, and a write-up on how my essay writing has changed over the past year.

Also, I haven't really been up to RPs lately, with me going though a denial of how good I actually am at them, and the fact that I've in lacking in enthusiasm in my RP ideas ever since Estiga Unbeknownst died.

Once again guys, I'm sorry about this.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Whimskull wrote:
I hate to say this guys, but this most likely won't be happening.

I found a flaw in my system for the RP, and I'd have to re-work and possibly re-write the entire thing to fix it.
Also, I'm getting busier, with more and more work being piled upon me this summer. I already have a couple four page essays to write, two chapters of Latin to do, a textbook to read w/ an extensive study guide to fill out, another book to read and write a report for, and a write-up on how my essay writing has changed over the past year.

Also, I haven't really been up to RPs lately, with me going though a denial of how good I actually am at them, and the fact that I've in lacking in enthusiasm in my RP ideas ever since Estiga Unbeknownst died.

Once again guys, I'm sorry about this.

aww whimmy.. you could always try again, wasnt that the one with the mechs?

and don't doubt how good you are, i think you're quite good at writing.

In any case.. i understand..

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 pm
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next