The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:17 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MG 2020 Class Action Registration (NOT a Census) 
Site Moderator

The Put Anime In Smash Group has launched a class action lawsuit against McLeodGaming on behalf of all McLeodGaming Forums members.

If a settlement is reached, all McLeodGaming Forums members may be entitled to financial compensation for alleged damages caused by the removal of Vegeta as a playable character in Super Smash Flash 2 (made effective 2011)

If you are a registered McLeodGaming Forums member and you wish to join the class action, please complete the form below. You are not charged any fee for participation.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Place of origin:[/b]
[b]Years active on MG: [/b]
[b]Damages or symptoms experienced:[/b]
[b]Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color):[/b]
[b]Age group:[/b]
[b]What is your estimated IQ?:[/b]
[b]Meyers Briggs Personality type?:[/b]
[b]D&D Alignment?:[/b]
[b]How did you hear of McLeodGaming?:[/b]
[b]Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?:[/b]
[b]Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?:[/b]
[b]Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?:[/b]
[b]Why are you doing this?:[/b]
[b]Other comments:[/b]

Because you people seem to like this crap feel free to fill out this optional survey - your participation is much appreciated. I did not put any effort into this. You're lucky I'm even including it

Code:
[b]Favorite Videogames:[/b]
[b]Favorite Movies:[/b]
[b]Favorite TV Shows:[/b]
[b]Favorite Anime:[/b]
[b]Favorite Music:[/b]
[b]Favorite Literature:[/b]
[b]Favorite Comics/Manga:[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b]
[b]Favorite Beverage:[/b]
[b]Mario or Sonic?:[/b]
[b]Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?:[/b]
[b]Favorite Console(s):[/b]
[b]Pokemon or Digimon?:[/b]
[b]Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?:[/b]
[b]LEast favourite meme of the decade:[/b]
[b]Favorite Sport / Sports Team:[/b]
[b]Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you:[/b]
[b]What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?:[/b]
[b]What is your favourite dark souls game?:[/b]
[b]Worst rapper alive:[/b]
[b]What do you believe is your worst opinion:[/b]
[b]If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be:[/b]
[b]Bush or Kerry 2004?:[/b]
[b]What have you accomplished in the past decade?:[/b]
[b]What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?:[/b]
[b]Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want:[/b]

Thank you.

*NOTE: The Put Anime In Smash Group is not affiliated with the ongoing investigation against McLeodGaming CEO Cleod9 upon reports of bitcoin mining malware hidden in the code of Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!

Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:33 pm

Name: Nick
Username: Nick
Place of origin: Up in the clouds
Years active on MG: A few
Damages or symptoms experienced: Autism
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): The purps
Age group: 2oish
What is your estimated IQ?: low
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: introverted extroverted special not special
D&D Alignment?: chaotic neutral
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: I am a nerd
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: No but some forum members suck
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: Naw they aight
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: I hope not/
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: Yep a few times
Why are you doing this?: I feel wronged by the whole Vegeta thing going on
Other comments: Thanks for taking swift action against this god awful injustice

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:07 am

Name: crab
Username: crab
Place of origin: the sea
Years active on MG: still too many
Damages or symptoms experienced: the lack of additional anime characters in super smash flash 2 severely hinders my ability to make jokes about the anime characters in super smash flash 2
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): blue but like a dark blue but like not too dark there's probably a specific name for it but idk it
Age group: i am around 8500 to 9000 days old
What is your estimated IQ?: i am real dumb but like to a point where it does an integer underflow glitch and i'm actually a genius
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: idk that s***'s just horoscopes for STEMlords lmao
D&D Alignment?: idk i can't really assess that for myself. anyone who answers chaotic neutral is an edgelord who needs to grow up tho
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: i played ssf1 and came to the forums to read some Cool Tips And Tricks
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: i started unironically wanting goku in an official smash bros games
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: other than my inherent pity for anyone who would willingly be an Internet Cop, no
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: all my steam friends are from mg and not a single one of them owns it
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: probably the most out of anyone here without getting permabanned or anything
Why are you doing this?: obilgation
Other comments: pee pee poo poo

Favorite Videogames: devil may cry 5 is a new addition. other than that it's the same as usual. chrono trigger, paper mario ttyd, metal gear solid 3, either super mario galaxy 1 or 2 depending on how i feel that day, etc
Favorite Movies: i honestly don't watch enough movies to put down a list for this
Favorite TV Shows: generally same for this but this year i got deep into always sunny after only watching the first three or four seasons before and i love it now
Favorite Anime: if you read this go watch a satoshi kon movie and then reply with what you thought. if you do i'll check out one thing you tell me to in return
Favorite Music: i really don't listen to music as much as i should. i do enjoy it i just don't really feel "into" it for some reason
Favorite Literature: i also need to read more books. i read a lot. it just all happens to be dumb internet s*** lol
Favorite Comics/Manga: not going to do the recommendation tennis thing with this but: if you read this, please give Gokufushudou a look. it's f*** hilarious
Favorite Food: pizza is nice
Favorite Beverage: i drink red bull for the taste because i am a moron
Mario or Sonic?: sonic is a better character but mario has much, much better games. mario.
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: underground
Favorite Console(s): the switch owns you really can't overstate how great being able to go "f*** it, i want to play this game in bed instead" at any time is
Pokemon or Digimon?: pokemon. sword and shield have major problems but not enough to undo the rest of the series
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: final fantasy, but again, only on the strength of the older games. DQ11 alone is better than everything released after FF12
LEast favourite meme of the decade: all those twitter template posts that basically say the same f*** thing every time
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: i only watch the realest sport of all, professional wrestling. i'll just use this space to say that rey fenix is f*** amazing and i already consider AEW to be a huge success just for getting me to watch him
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: if just base flavours then pepsi but i love vanilla coke zero and there's no pepsi equivalent (or if there is then it's not sold here)
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: i played trails in the sky for a while and i was enjoying it but my old PC was so bad that it legit lagged and i got annoyed and dropped it. i need to play more of their games
What is your favourite dark souls game?: dark souls
Worst rapper alive: i will never forgive whoever it was that played happy ending by hopsin in the plug dj room that one time
What do you believe is your worst opinion: i drink red bull for the taste. but i said that already so uhh. i don't really like dogs. there's no outright hate but seeing one irl just makes me want to get away from it
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: is "greed" too conceptual. i'm gonna say it anyway
Bush or Kerry 2004?: does answering this count as foreign interference in an election
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: i started to come to terms with the fact that not accomplishing great things is fine. i have a relatively simple, happy life. it sucks sometimes but being amazing would probably suck more
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: world domination
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: you can follow me on twitter @crabcombat. i am currently doing a thing where i give mini reviews of pokemon each day going by pokedex order. i am up to primeape now. it's fun

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:39 am

Waifu: I'm married
[I don't care about this lawsuit especially after Esper told me there's not really any Bitcoin mining malware in Yeah Jam Fury

Name: Mi nombre es Gabriel, tu comprende?
Username: Kittenpuncher
Place of origin: it's a weird story
Years active on MG: idk almost fourteen, left a few times, for no reason I came back
Damages or symptoms experienced: there's about seventeen more to add to the list right there
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): not very picky but I wouldn't want to wear pink
Age group: approaching early Boomer stage (I turn twenty five this month :colonthree: )
What is your estimated IQ?: IQ measures pattern recognition almost exclusively and thus those with a high IQ would realize that IQ testing is insufficient for measuring mental aptitude. And they would often realize this because of pattern recognition.
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: I don't want to take the test and I don't want to subscribe to this either because it's almost as bad as astrological s***
D&D Alignment?: good I guess
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: ssf1 faq
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: yeah ssf1 was barely playable
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: Eh. They could definitely treat me a lot nicer. Also definitely yes are you kidding me???
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: nope but I thought about it
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: yeah I was like fourteen though. Remember POLLDANCER? Does DH even pass the touring test?
Why are you doing this?: i have the time
Other comments: I miss having cool people who were funny and stuff to talk to all day

Because you people seem to like this crap feel free to fill out this optional survey - your participation is much appreciated. I did not put any effort into this. You're lucky I'm even including it

[code]
Favorite Videogames: I really like Skyrim and Halo. I haven't played smash in years. I was thinking about getting rock band again. Pokemon used to be really fun. And civs when it's not evil
Favorite Movies: idk man all the movies now are cringe
Favorite TV Shows: idk man but all these "Netflix/Amazon original" type things are niche-grouping the general audience and it's not only cringe, but they're alienating everyone and the alienated ppl are also alienating each other
Favorite Anime: I quit watching anime mostly, when I do see it I can't stop laughing and tripping out
Favorite Music: metal and rock but it puts me under too much scrutiny, and if I suddenly started listening to rap music it would just make everyone a hypocrite if they don't scrutinize me all negatively just the same
Favorite Literature: Sci Fi, I suppose, but most of it is like ASMR from hell when they get around to explaining s*** like.neuro implants. But lol this one book made me laugh like hell cuz the ships had gotten so fast that it made human pilots useless, yet the AI can't be trusted to outhink certain tactics. So it just nullified the entire point of improving spaceship technology. It rendered basically any war into a complete stalemate no matter what they did. Also Deep Space Star Carrier is freaking lit for showing me the true nightmares of neural implants, as well as nearly shattering my mind with the backwards time travel theory.
Favorite Comics/Manga: manga. Every time I see that word I feel like crap over all the stupid s*** I read when I was like twelve. I haven't even checked Berserk in years but after shierks clothes got ripped off that time maybe I shouldn't care about it anymore.
Favorite Food: hmm. Stuff with cheese and mushrooms and stuff. And peppers. Calzones are delicious and so are well made omelettes. Anything cooked by me or most restaurants is generally really good too.
Favorite Beverage: As long as it's not made with hatred I'll drink it, nothing beats water and coffee with a decent beer.
Mario or Sonic?: Bro, Mario's too crazy, the music is even just like "Gee man you're sure crazy about Mario. Maybe there's too much Mario stuff that's been made. Maybe Mario's Italian cuz he's a Nazi." Whereas Sonic wants to be marketed towards a non-existent audience, and then murder them or stop their reproduction. But since the target audience is inexistent, it's just wrongfully trying to kill everyone who plays it instead.
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: the one where the ground was lava somehow and you even die if you touched it, but it was just the regular skate park.
Favorite Console(s): Oh almost all of them are freaking great overall.
Pokemon or Digimon?: Pokemon cuz I never watched Digimon or played any of the Digimon games.
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: FF
LEast favourite meme of the decade: I can't remember my true least favorite. Ricardo is a close one though.
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: ehhh idk
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: Pepsi
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: Eh... Bless you?
What is your favourite dark souls game?: They're all okay
Worst rapper alive: That's a deep dark out bro but suicide boys is for awful people and Snoop lion was some of the worst s*** I've ever heard bar none. Even E-40 isn't that bad.
What do you believe is your worst opinion: This is such a meta and circular thing to ask that I'm not even going to bother with telling you about how Skyrim and Oblivion are amazing games and you don't need mods to enjoy them at all and in fact it would make me a little uneasy running around with some weirdos software tumor that only 10,000 people in the world have and how a lot of them are probably filled with subliminal s*** that not even the "evil big megabuck game corporations" would want to put in a game. Even though some mods seem really cool it's not hard to see the difference in the gameplay designing skill of a couple nerds and their uncomfortable low pay voice actors compared to a huge, experienced team who pay their actors enough to only sound uncomfortable when it makes sense.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: Well if it's literally only one thing then what's the point
Bush or Kerry 2004?: I'm not really sure cuz if Bush hadn't won then Obama wouldn't have won and Republicans would probably have a majority most of the time, because it would be a Democrat taking the fall for all of this s***, the wars would still be going and stuff because the terrorists would probably have done something else that was huge, and like Iran and North Korea and Pakistan and all that s*** would have produced dirty bombs and probably used them at least a few times.
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: finished school, did drugs, traumatized myself, became attractive enough to get raped by males, earned about five thousand dollars in taxable income, uhhh went insane, grew apart from everyone I know, got framed for black magic more times than I can even count (there are likely more instances of this happening without me even knowing, than I would remember, naturally)
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: I'm going to travel around and enjoy my freedom and modest income, I'll probably make more videos for my YouTube channel and maybe I'll find an opportunity for an honest life
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: @kittenpuncher

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:32 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Lermonz
Name: Lermonz
Username: Lermonz
Place of origin: A mystical land called connecticut
Years active on MG: 2?
Damages or symptoms experienced: slight emotional damage once per week
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): purple
Age group: somewhere between senior citizen and a fetus
What is your estimated IQ?: 420.69 B)
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: a what?
D&D Alignment?: lawful good
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: ssf2
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: yeah but that's the nature of products
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: negative
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: not yet
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: i cannot confirm nor deny the question
Why are you doing this?: because i need an excuse to not fall asleep yet
Other comments: a hat in time is very fun and sometimes i just forget to type entire words and i don't notice

Favorite Videogames: mario galaxy, ssf2
Favorite Movies: i have zero opinions on movies so none.
Favorite TV Shows: ^ see above ^
Favorite Anime: Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Favorite Music: mario galaxy cuz it tugs at my heart each time I hear it's music
Favorite Literature: reading is for nerds BB)
Favorite Comics/Manga: Four Leaf
Favorite Food: tacos with beans and friends on them
Favorite Beverage: lemon seltzer
Mario or Sonic?: the red one
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: never played one
Favorite Console(s): Wii because of my big fat nostalgia goggles
Pokemon or Digimon?: pokemon is that one with zelda, right son?
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: uhhhhhhhhhh
LEast favourite meme of the decade: baby shark
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: i hate both but i'll go with pepsi cuz i like the logo/name more
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: ??????
What is your favourite dark souls game?: hollow knight
Worst rapper alive: me
What do you believe is your worst opinion: school is a great time that should be appreciated more
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: erasers
Bush or Kerry 2004?: i can't vote
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: school i guess
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: more school i guess
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: nah

buh

Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:20 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Name: Jon
Username: Term(inX)
Place of origin: Tennessee, US
Years active on MG: a few
Damages or symptoms experienced: (almost) all my work as an SSF2 dev went into Vegeta and I feel I am entitled to financial compensation
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Purple!
Age group: mid 20s
What is your estimated IQ?: Unsure but probably pretty high, I understand almost all the jokes in Rick and Mo
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: Ban all serious answers to this
D&D Alignment?: Chaotic neutral (@ me Crab)
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: I think I saw someone playing as Knuckles in an SSF1 video on Youtube and my mind was absolutely shattered
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: Does Impossible Pong count
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: Yes (Various)
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: No
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: Yes repeatedly
Why are you doing this?: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EllipticalUnr ... ricted.gif
Other comments:

Favorite Videogames: I made a Games of the Decade list on Twitter and here's my 5x5
Favorite Movies: Spiderverse, Lego Movie, Inception
Favorite TV Shows: Rick & Morty, Black Mirror, Breaking Bad
Favorite Anime: Death Note, Gurren Lagann
Favorite Music: I Listen To A Little Of Everything Man
Favorite Literature: Asimov, Watchmen
Favorite Comics/Manga: Jojo? Watchmen lol
Favorite Food: Mac & cheese
Favorite Beverage: I'm a slut for water
Mario or Sonic?: Mario sorry luke
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Favorite Console(s): Switch! (and PC)
Pokemon or Digimon?: Pokemon of course
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: I'm not big on either but I guess FF
LEast favourite meme of the decade: Putting [everyone liked that] or the Skyrim skill:100 thing at the end of an image is the 2010s equivalent of a laugh track. That s*** is gonna age like reddit rage faces. Let's leave it in the 10s.
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: Sport?
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: I have like one soda every other month and it's Mountain Dew so I guess Pepsi? It's a Pepsi product. You should be drinking water instead you stupid b****
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: I've always wanted to try the Ys games
What is your favourite dark souls game?: Demon's Souls. Feel free to @ me about this cowards
Worst rapper alive: Your favorite one
What do you believe is your worst opinion: Ocarina of Time is a bit of a snooze
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: f*** mosquitos for sure
Bush or Kerry 2004?: Bernie would've won
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: Graduated high school & college, made a game, got a reasonably nice job, moved halfway up the coast, been to around a dozen different cons and festivals and probably like a hundred concerts or something. Went to Sofia and London. Gained a bunch of weight and then lost it. FC'd Crazy Train
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: Make a game (a real one this time). Get married. FC TTFAF. Travel more.
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: @TerminX13 on most things

Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:07 am

Term wrote:

I think you're a good person

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:58 pm

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Name: not telling yoi
Username: BandanaDeeMajn
Place of origin: dream land
Years active on MG: 1
Damages or symptoms experienced: sometimes wanting anime characters in smash bros.
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): black
Age group: 18-21
What is your estimated IQ?: 130
Meyers Briggs Personality type?:???
D&D Alignment?: True Neutral/b]
[b]How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: SSF2

Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: online issues.
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: no.
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: nah
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: nah
Why are you doing this?: i got nothing better to do.
Other comments: nope.

Favorite Videogames: sonic adventure 2, new vegas, persona 3, half-life 2, undertale,shovel knight, mario sunshine, melee, super metroid.
Favorite Movies: empire strikes back, lego movie,spiderverse, winter soldier, wall-e.
Favorite TV Shows: young justice
Favorite Anime: jojo's bizarre adventure, death note, one punch man
Favorite Music: rock
Favorite Literature: can't list all of the books I like.
Favorite Comics/Manga: young justice, watchmen, flash rebirth, batman:year one, final crisis, kingdom come, death note, jojo's
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Beverage: sprite
Mario or Sonic?: sonic
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: never played.
Favorite Console(s): switch, gamecube, xbox 360, ps4
Pokemon or Digimon?: pokemon until gen 6, then digimon
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: final fantasy
LEast favourite meme of the decade: we have x at home
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: basketball
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: pepsi, i guess
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: never played one.
What is your favourite dark souls game?: hollow knight
Worst rapper alive: all of them. rap sucks.
What do you believe is your worst opinion: shadow the hedgehog is a good game.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: rap
Bush or Kerry 2004?: politics sucks
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: beat a lot of video games
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: beat more video games i guess?
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want:

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Last edited by BandanaDeeMain on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:58 pm
Site Moderator

What If Goku Had A Gun? wrote:
Term wrote:

I think you're a good person
thank u but I play games more chaotically cus it's fun

D&D alignment is not really useful for actual human personalities lol

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Currently Playing: 3ds
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Worst rapper alive: all of them. rap sucks.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: rap

That's an awfully hot coffepot

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:09 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Name: Luke
Username: Luke/Lukepi/Surripere
Place of origin: Boston, MA
Years active on MG: f***
Damages or symptoms experienced: I have severe depression that I believe is due to Vegeta and Rock Lee not being playable in Super Smash Flash 2.
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Black
Age group: I think I'm a millennial, unfortunately?
What is your estimated IQ?: 15
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: INFP but I don't really take this stuff to heart
D&D Alignment?: Chaotic Good, probably
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: Being a young child and googling "super smash brothers online game free"
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: One time I got a headache playing super smash flash 1
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: I hate Luke
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: N-no...
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: Yes, many times. I was an edgy little s*** for a minute there.
Why are you doing this?: I've been falling apart at the seams for years and this forum is one of the few pillars of stability left in my life.
Other comments: I have a cold right now, please send me healing energy.
Favorite Videogames: Kirby 64, Thief Gold, Metal Gear Solid 2, ICO, Cave Story, Sonic Adventure 2, Nier
Favorite Movies: Be Kind Rewind, Punch Drunk Love, Blade II, Dark City, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Favorite TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Arrested Development
Favorite Anime: Serial Experiments Lain, Hyouka, Clannad + After Story, REC, Evangelion, Working!!
Favorite Music: https://www.last.fm/user/lookehpee/libr ... preset=ALL
Favorite Literature: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski
Favorite Comics/Manga: I'm not big into manga/comics right now but I'll accept recommendations!
Favorite Food: Sandwiches, Curry, Pasta
Favorite Beverage: Green Tea, Monster Energy, Water
Mario or Sonic?: Sonic, obviously
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: 3 iirc
Favorite Console(s): PS3, Gamecube, PC
Pokemon or Digimon?: I like Pokemon a lot.
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: Dragon Quest, tbh
LEast favourite meme of the decade: There was one a few years ago about goats eating salt on the side of a mountain and they kept saying "they crave that mineral". that one.
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: Go Mets Babey New York Babey
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: Pepsi!
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: Ys Origin!!!!
What is your favourite dark souls game?: DS1! I wish I liked the others more.
Worst rapper alive: Lil Xan, probably? Eminem? XXXTentacion? Oh wait hes dead LOL
What do you believe is your worst opinion: I have a lot of these, I'll defer this question to anyone else that knows me and my bad takes and let them decide.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: Billionaires
Bush or Kerry 2004?: Walt Brown Babey
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: I made some music I guess. I don't f*** know dude
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: If I'm alive by 2030 I will be surprised and delighted.
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/id/goldendiva

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:28 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Name: Ramsey
Username: Geno
Place of origin: New York
Years active on MG: About to hit 11 years
Damages or symptoms experienced: Occasional nausea from reading the threads in The Lounge
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Purple
Age group: 8-) 90s Kid 8-)
What is your estimated IQ?: 7
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: ENFJ ~The Protagonist~ (Which surprised me when I got it LOL)
D&D Alignment?: Lawful Neutral
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: *kira buckland voice* Mr.Incredible
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: Yea why tf Fury’s voice line literally six times longer than the other two when you switch characters
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: Kiki! Because I MISS HER!!! ADD ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA KIKI SKSHSKSGSKG
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: Gonna be a no from me dawg
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: I think Hakker banned me once?
Why are you doing this?: vaguely out of necessity
Other comments: I has a crush on Hakker back in the day after this one time he went on stream and told me I should go to Belgium and he’d buy me waffles
Favorite Videogames: Brave Fencer Musashi, Tales of Symphonia, Windwaker, NieR Gestalt, FFVII
Favorite Movies: Spirited Away, The Incredibles, Cloud Atlas, Kill Bill, Coraline
Favorite TV Shows: Currently watching Servant, bretty good
Favorite Anime: (oooh he bout to do it) MIRAI NIKKI (ooh he did it), Attack on Titan, Gurren Lagaan, Steins;Gate, Madoka, Jojo, Fullmetal Alchemist, Clannad, MAi-Hime, Case Closed
Favorite Music: Pop, Rap, Disney Renaissance OSTs
Favorite Literature: Book of Dead Days by Markus Sedgwick
Favorite Comics/Manga: Case Closed
Favorite Food: Pizza, Filet Mignon, Mozzy Sticks
Favorite Beverage: Water, 40oz Olde English, Modelo
Mario or Sonic?: Ok I actually can’t f*** choose. Sonic for old games (up to Heroes and including Mania) and Mario for newer games????
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: The one with the circus level where you could break the game by putting the infinite grind cheat code and go around the merry go round until the game freaked out
Favorite Console(s): GameCube, SNES, PS3 because of NieR
Pokemon or Digimon?: Pokémon but Gatomon is my girl
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: Final Fantasy
LEast favourite meme of the decade: oh my f*** god. The dog memes. Henlo!!! Am pupper! I f*** hate it with every fiber of my being.
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: *camera pans up* ...HHSGDO I LOOK LIKE
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: I guess Pepsi but I don’t like cola in general so
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?:
What is your favourite dark souls game?: Haven’t played a single one somehow
Worst rapper alive: Young Thug
What do you believe is your worst opinion: Other than Mirai Nikki being a masterpiece... Probably that I think hash browns are disgusting. And most fries.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: Mosquitos
Bush or Kerry 2004?: I was literally 8 idk man
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: I started a career in marketing, starred in 7 commercials, and am now honing my animation and art chops.
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: Release a few games and snag an LA TV/Film/Commercial spot.
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want:
Twitter: @RamseyKaid

I can’t figure out how to link my discord name??? Welp

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Site Moderator

Lukepi wrote:
What do you believe is your worst opinion: I have a lot of these, I'll defer this question to anyone else that knows me and my bad takes and let them decide.
I feel like it has to be Sonic 06 right? That's like apex Luke opinion

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Term wrote:
Lukepi wrote:
I feel like it has to be Sonic 06 right? That's like apex Luke opinion

no because like the game does actually give Shadow good character development and 100% cements his status as a proper hero instead of being The Edgehog and if Shadow is your favourite character then of course there's something to love 06 for

unless he like says the gameplay is super epic or something

also yeah hash browns suck. fries though???? Wtf

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:18 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Name: Andrew Bennett
Username: Andy, or King Arthur, or Fusionfan45, or BennettBlogs
Place of origin: I was born in a crossfire hurricane
Years active on MG: Nearly 8 years. How?
Damages or symptoms experienced: Extreme brain damage.
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Green.
Age group: Early 20s.
What is your estimated IQ?: Like, the highest IQ.
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: uhhhh I'm a gemini xD
D&D Alignment?: Chaotic good.
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: It involves a flash game portal website in 2010 and ketamine.
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: I reported bugs on the forums before and people were like "nooo that can't be used competitively it's ok"
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: Luke is a poser. Get on my podcast.
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: I hope not
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: They put me in forum prison for a week for nothing. I was innocent. Now nobody will hire me.
Why are you doing this?: Obligation to the cause.
Other comments: Courtney Love murdered Kurt Cobain.
Favorite Videogames: Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Halo Wars 2, somebody please rescue me I have like 900 hours in Final Fantasy XIV and I can't stop
Favorite Movies: Gran Torino, John Wick, Pacific Rim
Favorite TV Shows: The Orville, Kamen Rider Kuuga
Favorite Anime: Eureka Seven, The Big O, Cowboy Bebop
Favorite Music: Please listen to CYNE.
Favorite Literature: Dracula. The original.
Favorite Comics/Manga: Watchmen.
Favorite Food: Gimme a big ol' burger with some cheese and bacon. Throw on some of those crispy onion bits.
Favorite Beverage: Sweet tea.
Mario or Sonic?: Still gonna say Sonic tbh
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: 4
Favorite Console(s): In terms of its actual library - not counting backcompat or ports - it's probably the PS2. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a console more than my Xbox One X though, regardless of the X1's status re: exclusives or whatever I can play Final Fantasy 10 and 12 in 4K/60FPS. It's bliss.
Pokemon or Digimon?: Digimon look cooler generally.
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: It's Final Fantasy. I can't escape.
LEast favourite meme of the decade: The trend of just throwing text on top of the image of the week is the second coming of impact font bottom text/bottom text memes. I hate it. End it.
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: I'm not huge on most sports but the Indians are the one team giving me hope for Ohio w/r/t sports.
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: Coke.
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: Trails Of Cold Steel.
What is your favourite dark souls game?: Armored Core 4: For Answer
Worst rapper alive: Tupac because he hasn't released anything in like 24 years.
What do you believe is your worst opinion: See two questions down.
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: People who don't listen to my podcast, the Gamer Underscore Underscore Underscore Zone, on Twitch dot tv
Bush or Kerry 2004?: I own George W. Bush's autobiography
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: I got multiple jobs and progressed significantly with graphic design work. Towards the end of 2019 I believe I entered what I'd consider a professional level and I'm very proud of myself!
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: Lotta life things I need to get out of the way prior to this but I want to start a family above all else.
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: Twitter is @BennettBlogs / Discord is Andrew B.#3794 / Twitch is Twitch.tv/GAMER___ZONE

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next