The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:41 pm

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 36  Next
Ichigo 

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
It's not the same though. It's really difficult for Fox to set that up because part of his own body needs to be off the ledge. Ichigo's Down-throw has a bit wider range with higher knockback and he throws his opponent downward in-front of himself.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:40 am

MGN Username: Game-spidr
Currently Playing: Russian Roulette
Waifu: Spiders
ichigos grabs can be used for easy kos

Ichigo combo video
YouTube Video:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm
BR Member

I really like the surprise meteor from down throw, but honestly it probably could use a bit less knockback

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:22 pm

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Quote:
- Down Special (grounded) no longer punishable before meteor hit comes out
- SideB slowed down, less safe on shield, hitboxes a little smaller

I do not know about these. But I do know that I'll be maining Ichigo again.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:46 pm
BR Member

Ichigo's final smash transformation really needs an update :/

I know it doesnt really matter too much to competitive play but the whole flash step gimmick is completely missing and the sprite looks like crap compared to the standard ichigo. Some moves kinda just look rediculous. (like when he looks like he's trying to stab a fly or something)

There's other issues here and there, basically it just needs to be made more consistant.
Kinda wish I could use him as a seperate, balanced out character, but it wouldnt make too much sense from a design/roster perspective ya know? Couldnt really see it outside of an expansion slot.

But yeah right now his final smash is kind of unfun and looks very rushed/lazy compared to his regular form, and kind of feels like a wasted character. Again I can understand not paying too much attention to his final smash, but it just bugs me lol.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 am

Currently Playing: pokemon x, gta 5
Ichigo's beyond stupid in this game good heavens

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:10 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
umm....

Ichigo's really not that stupid in this game. He's a spacing-based character that has to use his few mobility options wisely to avoid getting cornered and comboed hard. He has a poor recovery which accentuates his weakness against characters with good punish games. He has some trouble against projectile users as well, because they nerfed his main approach method, side-B, last patch. However, he has good mid-range combat due to his very long sword and decent combos on fast-fallers, making him really difficult for some characters. Why would he be stupid?

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Currently Playing: Robin via SSB WiiU
OptimusG wrote:

Your comment serves no purpose in the forum post. Simply stating the obvious biased opinion is not constructive for this character. Why don't you try pointing out the things that trouble you, instead of ranting. eh?

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Maybe he is a Bleach fanboy that nitchpicks over any non-canonical element about the series in this Fan-Game?

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:00 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: DDLC
i like his new design & moves, but was it intentional or not to make his Getsuga Tensho slower?

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 am

thepowerfulfighter wrote:
i like his new design & moves, but was it intentional or not to make his Getsuga Tensho slower?

It is. And its fine that way.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:18 am

Currently Playing: pokemon x, gta 5
Shiver-Star wrote:
Maybe he is a Bleach fanboy that nitchpicks over any non-canonical element about the series in this Fan-Game?

Aw making cute little assumptions about me. How kind of you. Go back to being irrelevant lol.

TerraForm wrote:
Your comment serves no purpose in the forum post. Simply stating the obvious biased opinion is not constructive for this character. Why don't you try pointing out the things that trouble you, instead of ranting. eh?

My comment serves a lot of purpose actually so try again. I gave my opinion on a character, plain and simple. What I said was hardly even a rant lol.

Anyways I was going to explain why I think Ichigo is dumb.. but I don't like the tone being used with me here so im not going too lol.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:10 pm
BR Member

Sounds like you really dont have a reason for him being dumb when all you are doing is complaining about people calling out your super vague comment.

Get over yourself guy

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:06 pm

OptimusG wrote:

Maybe if you gave reasons in the first place instead of this vague "beyond stupid" then they wouldn't use that tone in the first place?

But what do I know? I'm a horrid person.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 am
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
OptimusG wrote:
Shiver-Star wrote:

Aw making cute little assumptions about me. How kind of you. Go back to being irrelevant lol.

TerraForm wrote:

My comment serves a lot of purpose actually so try again. I gave my opinion on a character, plain and simple. What I said was hardly even a rant lol.

Anyways I was going to explain why I think Ichigo is dumb.. but I don't like the tone being used with me here so im not going too lol.

Who do you think is dumber: Naruto or Ichigo? And if Ichigo, tell us why. I'm not here to bash on your opinions, but I would like to know your thoughts on what makes Ichigo "stupid."

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:28 am
 [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 36  Next