The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:14 pm

[ 15 posts ] 
Dynasty Warriors: Three Kingdoms Clash 

MGN Username: Hadou
Currently Playing: Hella rpgs
The Han dynasty is on the near verge of extinction, the earth nearly torn apart by this raging war. The three kingdoms, once peaceful, now violent. Nobody notices it, the fact that things are getting worser and more dangerous each day. The fighting continues. A warrior calls out in the distance, "Press foward! Onward to the castle! Zhuge Liang must be slain!" The units charge foward with all of their might. The guards wait patiently, each armed with a spear. They are poised to strike. They see, in the distance, blue and red uniforms, the armor tainted with the blood of the slain. A crimson red almost appears to flow off of them. "Foolish." A guardian of the castle door said. It was a shame. They were so confident, but in the end, they were trampled. Sun Ce got off of his horse, "Shinji". He looked at the huge brown door. "Any ideas?" he asked his teammates. His father, Sun Jian, leaped off of his horse as well. "The Great tiger of Wu always has a plan, son." He gestured his units to the right position to launch the rock inside of the catapaults. He stepped back. Sun Ce did the same. "FIRE!" Sun Jian called. They launched the rocks, and they knocked the door down. It fell, causing an earthquake. Sun Ce readied his tonfas. He charged foward, his father right behind him. Cao Cao and Cao Pi were already in the castle gates, them and their blue armored troops fighting the Shu warriors off. Cao Pi clashed blades with Zhao Yun. "Just what makes you think you can take down Zhuge Liang?" Zhao Yun's spear pushed down Cao Pi's double sided blade, and struck. Cao Pi blocked the attack. He backed away. "Just the fact that we have two armies against one!" Cao Pi yelled. Zhao Yun snickered. "It won't be a matter of time before you kill each other off!" He kept talking, but an axe silenced him. He was impaled. "Dan Wei, we will go." The bulky warrior, Dan Wei, the apprentice, Cao Pi, and the lord moved on, and finally encountered Zhuge Liang. "It is about time. For I have been waiting long." He said to the 3. The Wu rushed beside them. Just before they struck Liang, a fearsome beast rose from below. This creature took the appearance of a triceratops, red scaly skin and large teeth bared. It said nothing for a moment, and the warriors stood there, baffled. "You all have exactly 3 more years." The warriors gasped. Who was this creature? 3 years for what? Its red eyes glowed. "Wage this war further for 3 years, and may the toughest stay alive." All sides knew what was going on, and the beast disappeared. Zhuge Liang raised his fan. "We will all go back to our camp for planning. We have 3 days for it." The kingdoms agreed. They would continue later on.

Races: Humans only. There were no creatures in the Han dynasty, and though this is a crossover of fantasy and historical fiction, I still ban other races.

Classes: Classes are different from ranks (which I will explain next). There are Mage, Horseback, Assasin, Pirate, and Spearmen classes.

Ranks: The following go from lowest to highest. Peasant>Apprentice>Warrior>Superb Warrior>Golden Warrior>Lord. Depending on how well of your performance in battle, the lords shall promote you or demote you in rank.

Locations: *Undecided*

Weapon Type: Spear, Sword, Bows, Tonfas, anything that was in the Dynasty Warriors games, or anything ancient military like.
Bios: Bios can be of Dynasty Warriors characters, or your own creations. The bio MUST be like the following-

Name:
Class:
Force: (Shu, Wu, or Wei. Doesn't apply to Dynasty Warriors characters.)
Years in the force of selection: (Doesn't apply to the custom created characters)
Appearance: (Image or typed)
Backstory: (Could be made up for custom characters. Other characters, of course, you'll have to do a bit of research on.)
Weapon Type:

Soo...corrections please?

Last edited by Hadou on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 pm

How do you make up the background of an actual historical figure?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 pm

NERVNQSR wrote:
How do you make up the background of an actual historical figure?

Hm....you are right. :sweat:
I should get rid of that mistake, eh?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Reminds me of my custom created rapier wielding character called Kaiser.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 am
Site Moderator

Thaiberium wrote:

I had a giant magic user named Jester (with mask), and a little girl wielding one of the more bizzare weapons (the gigantic kind).

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

Tonberry wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I had a giant magic user named Jester (with mask), and a little girl wielding one of the more bizzare weapons (the gigantic kind).

Are these supposed to help?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 am
Site Moderator

DarkHadouBoy wrote:
Tonberry wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

Are these supposed to help?

Yes, I'm remembering what I did in character creation from the DW: Empire series, so I could make a character.

Shouldn't you change "Knight" into something like "Footman" or "Spearman"? It would "fit" more so to speak.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 am

You're right....I say Spearman over footman though. Thanks!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

Still though, whoever had Lu Bu's moveset was God Tier. Or Zuo Ci. Its also pretty fun to put girly movesets on big burly manly men.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 am

You know what? I think I'll ban Lu Bu from players. If he's in, people'll start thinking they're gods cause of him. I think I'll either use Zuo Ci or Zhao Yun...
Also, does this look like a good idea?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

DarkHadouBoy wrote:
You know what? I think I'll ban Lu Bu from players. If he's in, people'll start thinking they're gods cause of him. I think I'll either use Zuo Ci or Zhao Yun...
Also, does this look like a good idea?

Lol yeah, don't ban the most broken character.

Your tiers need to make sense.

Deity is lower than King?

King is lower than Lord?

Good idea, but I don't even wanna know how you're going to RP historical battles.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 am

Maybe I should just take King out. And I thought an Deity was an assistant? If thats so and King is knocked out, then a Deity will be the assistant of the Lord.
Also, how the heck is Zuo Ci broken? I only played up to 5, so I never played Empire, Orochi, or all of these new ones.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am

His moveset is Lu Bu tier. And that was in DW5.

Deity is pretty much an equivalent to God.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Holy Crap....*fixes*

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

When you're making vocabulary mistakes like that, it kinda turns me off. A nice premise but poorly executed. And I shall say no more.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm
 [ 15 posts ]