The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:21 pm

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Star Wars RP 

I think it's been done before, and there were some arguments. But nonetheless, would another Star Wars RP be a good idea? I know much about Star Wars, so I could probably do this. There's not exactly a story, because what your character's actions will create what happens next. I'm not exactly sure what the year will be, but it'll take place in the Legacy era. Before the RP has started, you'll be able to choose whether you want to start on a planet, or a ship. You'll also be able to choose whether you want a certain player on your ship if you own one, or you can just leave that up to me. But be aware that every ship has a maximum of passengers, and a crew, so you obviously can only have a limited about of people on the ship.

Name:
Species:
Homeworld:
Appearance:
Affiliation: (optional)
Ship: (optional)
Ship name: (optional)
Ship class: (optional)
Ship model: (optional)
Background: (optional)

If you have any other ideas, then don't hesitate to speak them. I'll only be doing this depending on opinions.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:15 pm

y no sturie sir?

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:17 pm

J-corp wrote:
y no sturie sir?

I'll add a backstory, nothing that's too important, probably just set some events in motion.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
N30Chaos wrote:
I think it's been done before, and there were some arguments. But nonetheless, would another Star Wars RP be a good idea? I know much about Star Wars, so I could probably do this. There's not exactly a story, because what your character's actions will create what happens next. I'm not exactly sure what the year will be, but it'll take place in the New Legacy era. Before the RP has started, you'll be able to choose whether you want to start on a planet, or a ship. You'll also be able to choose whether you want a certain player on your ship if you own one, or you can just leave that up to me. But be aware that every ship has a maximum of passengers, and a crew, so you obviously can only have a limited about of people on the ship.

Name: (required)
Species: (required)

If you have any other ideas, then don't hesitate to speak them. I'll only be doing this depending on opinions.

Opinion: Require A background as opposed to it being optional. If you only require a name and a species, you're going to get alot of applications that will be very vague. You should also, especially if you don't make background required, at least require an appearance and/or personality entry on the form. As it stands, it looks like someone who submits

Name: Squimore
Species: Human

Can actually get in on that little information.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Nini wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
I think it's been done before, and there were some arguments. But nonetheless, would another Star Wars RP be a good idea? I know much about Star Wars, so I could probably do this. There's not exactly a story, because what your character's actions will create what happens next. I'm not exactly sure what the year will be, but it'll take place in the New Legacy era. Before the RP has started, you'll be able to choose whether you want to start on a planet, or a ship. You'll also be able to choose whether you want a certain player on your ship if you own one, or you can just leave that up to me. But be aware that every ship has a maximum of passengers, and a crew, so you obviously can only have a limited about of people on the ship.

Name: (required)
Species: (required)

Opinion: Require A background as opposed to it being optional. If you only require a name and a species, you're going to get alot of applications that will be very vague. You should also, especially if you don't make background required, at least require an appearance and/or personality entry on the form. As it stands, it looks like someone who submits

Name: Squimore
Species: Human

Can actually get in on that little information.

I see your point. I'll add one now.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
New Legacy Era????

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 am

Thaiberium wrote:
New Legacy Era????

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_era

Mistake, sorry. It's just called the Legacy era.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am

Eh, damn I know nothing about anything after the Classic Era...

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:39 pm

That's fine, the RP won't have to much mention of what happened. It's pretty much it's own story.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:32 pm
Site Admin

I'm willing to join this

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Kiki wrote:
I'm willing to join this

Thanks. Do you think I should edit it a bit more?

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:26 pm

I've decided to make the RP. It should be out either later today or tomorrow.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm

IF we could be Jedi, that would be awesome as well.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 am

Thaiberium wrote:
IF we could be Jedi, that would be awesome as well.

You actually can, but you don't have to be a Jedi or Sith just to know the ways of the Force. That's what I'm doing with my character, considering the fact that I don't like the Jedi or the Sith.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:15 am

How'd that work, would you be an exile, or just Force Sensitive?

Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:34 pm
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next