The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:28 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
open challenge 

Waifu: I'm married
COME FORTH INTO THE ARENA, ANYONE, AND WE SHALL DO BATTLE

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:21 pm
YIM WWW

you guys suck

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:10 pm
YIM WWW

I'm sorry, your caps were just so intimidating.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:25 am

fite me

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Be careful he's mlg. Like 360 noscope mlg. Like 360 noscope 420 blaze it mlg.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:01 pm

to be defeated by me should be a glorious honor, considering how mlg i am

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:07 pm
YIM WWW

kiki i challenge you exclamation point

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:07 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
"You aren't worth the dirt on Kiki's shoes, who do you think you are challenging her out of the blue?" a soft voice jeered behind KP. Out of the shadows stepped a small figure, with notably over-sized gloves. He wore white, short sleeved button up collared shirt on top of a skin tight black tank-top, which was tucked into his beige colored shorts. His bright white shirt was open, and majestically flapped in the wind as he slowly moved toward Kittenpuncher's backside.

The boy exhaled loudly, got down one knee and pulled up his long black socks one at a time, completely covering his shins. Without getting back up, he shouted to KP. "So, you're looking for someone to fight? I'm your man." As he spoke he slowly moved around Kittenpuncher to match his eyes. His large brows furrowed as he eventually saw his face.

"So, this is the face of a man who punches kittens. Y'know, you gotta real bad reputation where I come from." As he muttered those words, he grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled it forward, revealing a cat shaped button. He looked to the ground in frustration. After a moment, he spoke once more. "I have a personal bone to pick with you." his voice boomed behind gritted teeth. Clenching the fists beneath his over-sized, armored gloves, he met Kittenpuncher's eyes. "It's you and me right now. Forget Kiki."

(Instead of being boring and setting anything up, let's just get in to it. Also, I haven't RPd in quite some time, so sorry for any mistakes in advance.)

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Kittenpuncher turned incredulously to the boy, and his eyes widened as he recognized him. "You..." He began. "I know you! You're another of his lackeys!" KP's expression changed to one of s****. "So, Kiki sent you, the one they call 'Geno', in her place. Unfortunately, you're not much of a match for me." He held out his hand, as the sky darkened and a heavy black rain began to fall. His clothes slowly transformed into what appeared to be a set of black robes, with a lab coat over it.

"Excuse the costume," he said, suddenly jovial. "I prefer function to fashion." Smoke began to drift through the stormy sky, multicolored and deadly-looking. It accumulated near his outstretched hand, seemingly attracted to the spot, and began to solidify in the form of a staff. The weapon was sleek in design, black with a four-pronged end which held, upon first sight, what looked like a diamond. Within the diamond, something swirled, apparently an enlarged uranium atom, its many electrons and protons too many to count. With a wave of his hand, the empty space which surrounded the two became a huge laboratory, the smell of chemicals in the air, and something else, which didn't seem quite natural. "Magic... and science..." He said. "The forces of law and order bend to my will!"

As Kittenpuncher spoke, the floor underneath his feet turned to plasma. With a wave of his arm, the plasma gained a will of its own and reached towards Geno, shimmering and boiling along the way.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:17 am
YIM WWW

(10-minute character designs are the best)

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:18 am
YIM WWW
 [ 10 posts ]