The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

if you use the sandbag final smash in stamina mode it will add damage to health causing health to turn blue or black but this is only aesthetic

Attachments:
12.png
12.png [ 123.96 KiB | Viewed 541 times ]
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:42 pm

i think this is old but i don't know
if they use the fox final smash the character of the tower of salvation will move wherever they want

Attachments:
122.png
122.png [ 128.42 KiB | Viewed 540 times ]
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:46 pm

While doing the 99 heartless challenge the screen got stuck on the right and no one could do damage the animations wouldn't refresh so the attacks were still on screen I even ran out of lives on purpose and it continued after half an hour krillin was still charging it was all a mess

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:16 am

Using ZSS side B in Donkey Kong's pirate ship map close to its nose but far enough so the tether doesn't reach makes her teleport to the edge.

https://imgur.com/a/nVRDwpG

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:41 pm

When Ryu activates his Final Smash with Screw Attack item, he starts spinning and becomes invincible. I saved the replay so I can send it if you want.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:19 am

characters are blocked if the warioman shield breaks but still lets you return to the menu

Attachments:
dadw.png
dadw.png [ 242.41 KiB | Viewed 445 times ]
Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:09 pm

When playing online, I try to play with my friend who lives all the way in Portugal, and I live in the US. The game either keeps there was an error with the connection or we just stay in the waiting room, and our Wifi is perfectly fine. Please try to fix this or let me know if I did something wrong.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Reflected gooey bombs appear back in the player that threw it. No matter the distance.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:04 pm

I was using my keyboard to play and noticed something when I crouch walk with certain characters. Holding S and A = normal crouch walking, but when you hold S and A together and then hold D, the character will move without any animation in the direction which the character is facing. For example Bowser, Luigi, Pikachu and Yoshi to name a few.

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Weird lucario bug
-Go to pacman stage with stage hazards, final smash and lucario
-Use the final smash as lucario
-Enjoy not being able to do anything

Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:17 am

Hello game developers I have a suggestion you could make a small change in the game controls because when I play with my control even activating d-tap dash the character does not stop so could make it just ran if we squeezed the D pad Thank you for your attention. :nod:

Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Hello game developers I have a suggestion you could make a small change in the game controls because when I play with my control even activating d-tap dash the character does not stop so could make it just ran if we squeezed the D pad Thank you for your attention.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:17 pm

MGN Username: invisiblepatrik04
Currently Playing: ssf2
Waifu: Milim Nava
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but is it possible to make replays backwards-compatible? I saved a lot of matches from before 1.2 dropped with the intention of comparing old gameplay to new and/or potential nostalgia trips, but now I'm not able to watch them. I'd really appreciate it if you could fix this!

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:08 pm

I discovered a bug by myself:

If you play on Special Smash with the light weight option activated and you hit a metal box, your weight will remain heavy even if you die/lose your metallic effect until the next game.

You can also find me on the following websites:
Mario Kart PC: WaluigiTime68
ROBLOX: Venonum
Minecraft: Waluigi68
Wikia: Waluigi68 OP

Unfortunately my Discord username contains special character so I can't write it in my signature.
But you can find it on my ROBLOX profile.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Location: ...Beneath the high tide centrifuse covered and hidden under the bermuda complex
Currently Playing: with my ****
Real quick:
How does SSF2 go about detecting hardware, more specifically controllers. I'm running Arch(linux) and while I can get my mayflash adapter up and running SSF2 fails to detect it.

GM

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:15 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next