The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:36 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG census 2016 
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
Name: L. C. Norberg
Aliases: Doqtor Kirby, Kyu/Mæges Sugardust, [insert neko name here]
Place of birth: Somewhere that's not here.
Years active on MG: Lost count at 1
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Afro
Favorite video game(s): Nekopara
Favorite electronic(s): ThinkPads
Are video games art: Only good ones
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Feint
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Books are for chumps.
Favorite movie(s): Movies are for chumps.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): TV is for chumps.
Favorite food(s): Mom's fried chicken
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This post, obviously. Moron.
When's the last time you got warned: Lost count at two years ago.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: fam
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Not kb
Who's your waifu fam: Coconut
Favorite website(s) other than MG: > assuming mg is a favorite site
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: NEKOPARA VOLUME 2 HYPUUUUUUU
How's your day going today: Terrible.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Me.
What would you change about MG: I'd answer this but then I'd get banned.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: Forum gold is stupid and should never be implemented ever.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: <3

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:22 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
that's some tsu level s***, dude

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:25 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Scott wrote:
Who's your waifu fam: take a guess! (it's Saber from Fate/Extra)

top tier taste
TOWK wrote:
Name: Andy (the better one)

pfft
TOWK wrote:
Name:I think in future censuses we should get rid of the "favorite video game/movie/book/whatever" and replace them with "what was your favorite X from last year" or something like that

Yeah, that's a good idea. Alternatively favorite X you read/watched/played/etc from last year would also be good imo.
Cactus wrote:
Where the hell is the pokemon question?

It's at a nice farm where all sorts of people can answer it
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Favorite website(s) other than MG: > assuming mg is a favorite site

nice meme arrows dude

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Name: Ramsey
Aliases: Dr.Geno, Geno, Fairy Bread
Place of birth: Brooklyn, New York
Years active on MG: Seven years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Tid and Void
Favorite video game(s): Brave Fencer Musashi, Super Mario RPG, Tales of Symphonia, FFVII, MGS3, Soul Calibur V, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Smash Bros
Favorite electronic(s): my iPhone 6, Bamboo Tablet, and my consoles
Are video games art: yea
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, System of a Down, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Book of Dead Days by Markus Sedgwick
Favorite movie(s): Spirited Away, Advent Children Complete, The Incredibles, Coraline
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Code Geass, Mirai Nikki (f*** the haters), Tonari, Toradora, Case Closed, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Madoka, Steins;Gate, FMA:Brotherhood
Favorite food(s): Turkey and Cheddar Lunchables, Cereal, Fettuccine Alfredo, Egg rolls, Broccoli Beef stir fry, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a drawing of Vivian if she was a cute anime girl
When's the last time you got warned: never ever
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: me
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you all suck EDIT: besides Scott he's the homie
Who's your waifu fam: Nine from Blazblue
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Twitter @RamseyFriction
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: The NX reveal
How's your day going today: Fine. Have work in a few.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: TOWK's birth
What would you change about MG: Cleod being more willing to implement features into the site
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I'd donate it all to Luke
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Add me on Snapchat b**** @RamseyKaid

EDIT: I love Kim Kardashian

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This post, obviously. Moron.
at the time you wrote this you had not yet completed the census, therefore it had not been posted. it would be impossible for the census you're currently posting to also be the last thing you posted

moron

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:56 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Name: Daniel
Aliases: Danny
Place of birth: Singapore
Years active on MG: About 5, though it's more Years of Attendance than actually being "active".
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: N/A :cry:
Favorite video game(s): Smash Bros, Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask, FFVI & FFVII Crisis Core, Persona 3 & 4, MGS 3 & 4, Valkyria Chronicles, Dangan Ronpa, Chrono Trigger, Monster Hunter, them 2D fighting games like Guilty Gear, BlazBlue & Street Fighter, about 100 more untold.
Favorite electronic(s): Probably the PC, it's also the most important one. Though I don't mind any of them.
Are video games art: Sure.....?
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): There are quite alot but I've always had a soft spot for Queen and The Beatles. The Killers are pretty nice too.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): There are countless amounts of great books and comics out there but I don't think I have particular favorites. I did like Encyclopedia Brown as a kid however.
Favorite movie(s): I don't know, but I've always been a fan of the Star Wars series and Guardians of The Galaxy, plus Aladdin as a kid. I'm not sure I have exact favorites here too, but my favorite genres are Comedy, Slice of Life, Action/Adventure, Thriller and Fantasy.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): One Punch Man, South Park, Sherlock, Angel Beats!, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Nichijou, School Rumble, Fate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gundam, Bleach, Death Note (only as a kid), and much, much more.
Favorite food(s): Roast Meals, Seafood Platters, Beef Bowls, Beef Vindaloo, all kinds of food from around the world in general actually (like Asian and Mediterranean). As long as the dish doesn't contain capsicum or celery.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: A video about The Legend of Cage: Beneath The Mask to my friends on Facebook.
When's the last time you got warned: A year ago or two?
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of them, they each contribute something to the community in different ways.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Pretty much everyone, I don't have any vendetta against anyone or whatever.
Who's your waifu fam: Too many to choose from...
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Eh, probably YouTube and Facebook....does stuff like Board Game Online count?
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: I can start learning how to drive!
How's your day going today: Pretty swell, catching up with some old friends soon, it'll be fun.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: I'm not sure I'd want to if it would most likely screw up the future. If anything, Sonic 06 or the Star Wars Holiday Special.
What would you change about MG: It's pretty neat the way it is for me actually, even the "bad" members end up being hilarious POTY Award candidates.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I'd give away each and every piece of my forum gold. As for who it goes to, I'd probably give it out to people who've done stuff to make MG a better place, like the mods, devs and people like Term, and anyone else I like. Whatever that's leftover can then be given to whoever wants it.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Count yourself lucky to not have the last name "Ho" like I do. School nicknames (and this is just the tip of the iceberg) include FaggotHoe, Hoe-In-The-Ground, Hoebag, Hoe-In-One, Ho-ly s***, and like 1000 others I can't remember. But worst of all is when Christmas rolls around. People try to f*** sit on my lap and beg me to magically pull out of my a** whatever crap they want for Christmas. Ho ho ho........

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:35 am, edited 14 times in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:57 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Name: Tid
Aliases:
Place of birth: Wahroonga, Sydney
Years active on MG: 7
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Void
Favorite video game(s): Melee, Super Metroid Prime, Cave Story & Undertale are the games I couldn't place above/below one another. Below those in no particular order are Lylatwars, Paper Mario 2, Luigi's Mansion, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time
Favorite electronic(s): my majora's mask new 3ds xl, i guess my laptops. i don't really use my phone.
Are video games art: i doubt anyone on the forum is going to say no to this one lol
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): The Killers, Cage the Elephant, Taylor Swift, Fun.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The Book Thief, Neverwhere, Assassin's Apprentice series, American Gods, anything by Gillian Flynn
Favorite movie(s): Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Breakfast Club, Momento, Blade Runner, Pitch Perfect. All movies that for different reasons I never get tired of watching multiple times.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, Orphan Black, How to Get Away With Murder, Lost, Hannibal
Favorite food(s): Sushi, asian food in general is really really good. Can't beat a good steak. Mushrooms are top. I'll honestly eat anything other than coriander.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: I tweeted something about a GDQ runner I didn't like and some flyby twitter randos tried to get into a big argument with me.
When's the last time you got warned: probably like yesterday lol i dont know
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: sorry, i don't support SJWs.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: ZERO_OR
Who's your waifu fam: The Baby Metroid
Favorite website(s) other than MG: http://www.deepthegame.wordpress.com
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: My USA trip! Which is only like a week away.
How's your day going today: Good! Slept in a little after being up most of last night and I'm watching Games Done Quick in my pajamas while working on Deep.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Probably some dumb personal thing because anything large scale would drastically change where we all are now and whether or not we even exist.
What would you change about MG: Cleod being more willing to implement features into the site viewtopic.php?f=42&t=42623
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: literally noone.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: my game is gonna be really sick check my sig

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:05 pm
Site Moderator

Geno wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you all suck EDIT: besides Scott he's the homie

:oops: :oops:

Andy wrote:
top tier taste

Tid wrote:
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Cage the Elephant

good band

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 pm

yeah! melophobia is one of my favourite albums of all time. would love to see them live someday

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Site Moderator

melophobia is great, but their self titled will probably always be my favourite. Judas is a f*** jam

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

yeah, the self titled has a really unique style too that the later albums kinda switched up and didn't quite go back to. really raw

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Waifu: your dad
Name: Nicholas (NEVER CALL ME THIS)
Aliases: Nicko, LyokoBlight
Place of birth: 'Straya
Years active on MG: I joined 6 years ago, but I think I left for 2 years and came back, I don't remember clearly
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Geno
Favorite video game(s): Atm I am Undertale trash
Favorite electronic(s): My computer
Are video games art: Absolutely
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): I barely know any since I don't really listen to much music, but I sure do love Gorillaz
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): books are for nerds XDddddD
Favorite movie(s): Big Hero 6 atm
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): JJBA
Favorite food(s): Spaghetti
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: My art (;-;)
When's the last time you got warned: I can't remember, but I'm sure it was for saying something rude to someone trying to help me when I was like 11 lol
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Luke's been my buddy for a long time, helped me through some tough times. Geno is pretty rad too. I'm sure I'd like a lot of the other mods/admins if I got to know them!
Other members of MG that you appreciate: I think Steven is pretty down to earth and a nice guy, there are so many members here I'd like to get to know about at some point, I'm just too awkward to start conversations with them
Who's your waifu fam: I actually have no idea, a lot of the female characters from stuff I've watched don't interest me all that much. If I had to put someone down, I'd say either Inami Mahiru from Working!! or Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari series
Favorite website(s) other than MG: In terms of what websites I visit, Tumblr would be my next favourite, otherwise I don't really have a favourite website
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: nothing. this is the year i finish school and i am not ready to go out into the big big world, i am very scared
How's your day going today: I just woke up to my cat sitting on my arm and when I moved my arm it bit me so that's nice
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: There are a lot of things that I think to myself that I regret doing, but in reality I know that if these things didn't happen, I wouldn't have grown as a person and become who I am now (thinking about it now, this question is probably referring to an actual event in history, but i don't know s*** about history since i barely pay attention to it in class)
What would you change about MG: Nothing! I love it here, I just don't post that often because I don't see many topics I can contribute to
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I mean, I'd say I would give my forum gold to Luke and Geno, but they're mods/admins and could probably just create forum gold lol
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FROM MY COMPUTER

So much text, maybe I should've kept my answers short lol

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm
Site Admin

Name: Jamal
Aliases: Zero Insanity, Xerzo Insanity, Ytinasni Orez, Original ZI, and The Chill Father
Place of birth: Uniontown, PA
Years active on MG: Like 8-10 years, I don't know I lost count.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: ElvisDitto
Favorite video game(s): Smash 64-4, Crash 1-3+CTR, SMB3, SMW, Black Ops 1, and S3nK.
Favorite electronic(s): My Computer.
Are video games art: Depends.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Powerglove, Metallica, Gorillaz, and some people that do remxies on YouTube
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):
Favorite movie(s): Rush Hour 2 and Fury
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Shimoneta and One Punch Man.
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Dutch Apple Pies, Hamburgers, and Waffles.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This thing.
When's the last time you got warned:Can't remember, but I did before.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Me, myself, and I. Oh, and everyone else.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: All the Devs here along with some other people that are pretty cool too.
Who's your waifu fam: Maya da best, Lilith can go somewhere else.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Nowhere really anymore except probably Youtube.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Hopefully some good games.
How's your day going today: TOO DAMN COLD.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Me and my family losing my mother a few months ago.
What would you change about MG: Forum skins.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: Too much and probably to either ElvisDitto, Steven, or Geno.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I know that I haven't been posting that much around here, so I'm gonna try to change that. Also, did I mention that IT'S TOO FREAKING COLD HERE.

Yo Term.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:06 pm

MGN Username: superkid
I'll probably get to this at a time when I'm much less busy, but I can definitely promise that I won't fall for the waifu question this time.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Name: Cole
Aliases: CharismaticCole5, RaccoonBoy5 (Skype)
Place of birth: Tennessee
Years active on MG: I think 3 in May since I joined, I'm on and off though.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Superkid?
Favorite video game(s): The Last of Us, SA2B
Favorite electronic(s): I own PS3 so I guess that.
Are video games art: many new games are just as compelling and thought provocative as seen in movies, books, television, etc. which could be considered art especially with more exposure to the mass as of late then I don't see why not.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): System of a Down, Chevelle, hmm Big Wreck?
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): that book about that autistic kid... I can't remember the name for the life of me argh
Favorite movie(s):Fury (hell yeah ZI) Ferris Bueller
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): hmm I don't watch much, Probably *kill me* impractical jokers
Favorite food(s): Fish is good, as well as *also kill me* turkey bacon
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a movie thread
When's the last time you got warned: uhh early this year? I'm probably wrong.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All for keeping the neo neo kids like me in check <3
Other members of MG that you appreciate: about everyone unless proven otherwise
Who's your waifu fam: ick
Favorite website(s) other than MG:sherdog forums hehe
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: several tournaments
How's your day going today:TERRIFIC HBU
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: similar reason to nicko
What would you change about MG: being able to attach images directly to post, however possible
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: $$$
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I draw more, I'll post soon enough. Actually contributing would do me and the community well even if it's the small things. I'm sure you would all rather enjoy my pieces than me attempting to conversate or discuss

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 am
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next