The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 am

[ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Bandana Dee 

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
You would change your main because of a nerf?

Well I suppose if you wanna play to win that makes sense but... :blackmage:

ImageImageImageImage

Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm

MGN Username: Goesul
Drarky wrote:
Well I suppose if you wanna play to win that makes sense but... :blackmage:

But this is, you know, a game. You play games to have fun, lol.

If you're gonna make your main a busted character, fine. But at least make Dee your secondary if you like him and consider him to be a fun character XD

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 pm

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
Why does Kirby gonna have more reps than Zelda and Pokemon? Don't construe this as hating on Bandana Dee; I'd be hyped for him if I had any faith that Beta is coming out at all. I just think that the 2nd- and 3rd-biggest Nintendo franchises should have more reps than the 4th.

Thu May 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
snidbert64 wrote:
Why does Kirby gonna have more reps than Zelda and Pokemon? Don't construe this as hating on Bandana Dee; I'd be hyped for him if I had any faith that Beta is coming out at all. I just think that the 2nd- and 3rd-biggest Nintendo franchises should have more reps than the 4th.

As of 0.9b:
Zelda: 3 Characters,(Link,Zelda/Sheik), 4 Stages (Clock Town, Hylian Skies, Skyward Voyage, Temple)
Pokémon: 2 Characters (Pikach, Jigglypuff), 2 stages (Pokémon Stadium 3, Silph Co.), an entire set of assist characters based around the series.
Kirby: 2 Characcter (Kirby/Meta Knight), 2 Stages (Dream Land 64, Rainbow Route, same number since 2011).
Also:
snidbert64 wrote:
I'd be hyped for him if I had any faith that Beta is coming out at all

Get your negativity out of here, you f*** emo.

Thu May 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
snidbert64 wrote:

Ummm What's wrong with Kirby getting more reps?

I mean Bandana finally gets to be playable, though the rep I am waiting on is King Dedede.

I mean if we get Ganon and Young or Toon Link, then I am fine with it, but what's wrong with Kirby getting more reps? I mean if it wasn't for the creator of Kirby, their wouldn't be any smash.

I am fine with Pika and Jiggs at the moment, though I can't wait to see Lucario, Mewtwo and Charizard as a playable character (hopefully).

I am not sure if Kirby is the 4th biggest nintendo franchise, I think Fire Emblem surpassed it or it might have been Star Fox.

Thu May 04, 2017 9:23 pm

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
The thing with Kirby is that they already have the 4 main character theme with Kirby, MK, Dee and Dedede. So it would make sense those four on the main game

I also love Kirby so I wouldn't mind Dedede being added :chibirobo:

ImageImageImageImage

Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 am

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
Alright, "biggest" is somewhat subjective, but I'm sure that most would agree that Mario's the biggest Nintendo franchise, followed by Zelda and Pokemon in some order. As for the fourth, Star Fox is not a big thing. Neither is Fire Emblem, although FE is getting bigger at an alarming rate. (I still think that 6 FE characters in Sm4sh is WAY too much, even discounting the much-hated "swordfighter overload".)

Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
snidbert64 wrote:
Alright, "biggest" is somewhat subjective, but I'm sure that most would agree that Mario's the biggest Nintendo franchise, followed by Zelda and Pokemon in some order. As for the fourth, Star Fox is not a big thing. Neither is Fire Emblem, although FE is getting bigger at an alarming rate. (I still think that 6 FE characters in Sm4sh is WAY too much, even discounting the much-hated "swordfighter overload".)

That's why I said MIGHT be Star Fox and yeah Fire Emblem is getting bigger.

The top 4 Nintendo franchises are Mario, Pokemon, Wii series and Zelda. So we need a Wii character and lots of them now.

Kirby and Dedede need to work out with Wii Fit trainer because they are to chubby.

Fri May 05, 2017 7:50 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Lord doughnut wrote:
That's why I said MIGHT be Star Fox

I mean in terms of popularity, sure, Star Fox might be somewhere
But with only 3 canonical games and all of them being the exact same Storyline/Levels/everything you can only get so far
Even Chibi-Robo!! has more of a lineup than Star Fox and that IP is literally dead now and won't be coming back (RIP Cheebo, you will be missed)

Now let's see here ummmmmmmmm :blackmage:
Noodle Dee wrote:
I swear I don't want Bandana Dee to get nerfed no matter what. Pretty much he is my hero.If he does get nerfed I will main Luigi which won't be much fun...

Does "Balancing" count as "Nerfing" :chibirobo:

Fri May 05, 2017 9:18 pm
 [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17