The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 pm

[ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
MG Mafia 20 (MLG: SSBM Mafia) Game Over 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Irrc we never discarded the possibility of result altering. We discarded me being paranoid/insane, which would be bastard, but the possibility of a framer isn't out of the question. Also, how is this a "safe" lynch? I am an uncounterclaimed cop. Scum-me would have no idea if a cop was in this game. It's a pretty huge leap to say that I, as mafia, would have claimed cop to get a lynch off.

AMA

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
I'm getting started on my reads, but TOWK, could you post your reads?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 am
Site Moderator

194 is top mafia for me, obviously
usuk could be mafia, and if we do end up lynching her today and she flips scum, I'll probably reconsider 194
If usuk ends up scum, Nixter is likely her partner
Town read on Genis

AMA

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:16 am

As for Geno and Kyuubit?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
I'd like everyone to make an at least 3 sentence post within 36 hours of this post please, just to show active participation.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello! This is a post. This post contains three sentences!

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:34 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
I'd like everyone to make an at least 3 sentence post within 36 hours of this post please, just to show active participation.

I will believe! I will believe in the me that believes in us, humans and the future! The drill is...my SOUL!

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
194 is top mafia for me, obviously
usuk could be mafia, and if we do end up lynching her today and she flips scum, I'll probably reconsider 194
If usuk ends up scum, Nixter is likely her partner
Town read on Genis

Are you taking my leniency as a link between us? Like I said, I've made stupid rookie mistakes before, which in turn put me in the hot seat, however you should note that I'm not outright denying the possibility of her being scum, if she fails to come up with any feasible reason to not lynch her, then I very well be voting for her, with 194, I voted outright due to your very bold claim, but retracted after some very convincing counterpoints were made, I believe by the end of the day either usuk or 194 will be lynched, right now I'm suspecting a usuk lynch, but again, I'm giving her a chance before I place my vote on her, solely due to my own past experiences.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Yo Kyuubit and Geno, it would be nice if you worked on your reads, too. I'm getting mine ready just btw, so expect it soon.

Oh yeah, balls.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 pm
Site Moderator

@Nixter
no, it's not your leniency. I'm looking at voting patterns. If usuk ends up being scum, 194 is likely not scum due to usuk's vote being the third on him, as well as the only vote other than mine remaining on him.
When 194 was at L-1, no mafia quickhammered him. So either, A. 194 is mafia and his partner refused to lynch him, or B. Both mafia were already voting him and expected the town to follow. Obviously I'm on the side of the former right now due to my result, but if you guys decide to lynch usuk and she flips scum, this is why I wont be after 194 tomorrow.

AMA

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Interesting, but it is common for the hammerer to be looked at as scum, also, it's possible mafia was not active at the time or did have time to create a convincing hammer post, a few possibilities.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Back from holiday: we've decided that DJ is to finish Day 2, and I'll take over Day 3. I'll just place a votecount here~

Votecount 2.4
Voting Ema Skye-TheOneWhoKnocks, usuk
Voting usuk-Ema Skye, Genis, reggie fils-anime
Not voting-Dr. Geno, Nixter
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day 2 will end on Thursday July 31st(WHICH IS IN A DAY-ISH)

Also, adding Panthera leo to the replacements list.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Here are my reads. Everyone else, please do the same.

TOWK - Ehhhhhh. It’s confusing, so null. WIFOM is tbh ridiculous. They have a chance to kill you but they wouldn’t? You freaking investigated Ema. If she was mafia and knew that, you should be dead. No question. She would know that you got a guilty result if she was mafia, so she would know you would build a case against her *cough*. Honestly, I can’t trust that result. The fact that Leffen and Hax aren’t great friends may be troubling as well.

I’d like to ask why Leffen is a cop to begin with.

Ema Skye - Town. Despite TOWK’s accusations, I feel like it might have been a possible framer or something. Mafia bus driving may even be possible. Ema seems to be able to prove herself well, and she’s making good points against TOWK imo.

Nixter - Eh, null on him. His reason for jail keeping me was kind of weird, and because of usuk, it’s hard to confirm anything right now. Otherwise, he seems to be jumping on the votes; whether to put pressure or get ready to hammer, I’m not entirely sure.

Dr. Geno - Null. Post more please. It’s like everyone forgot about you from Day 1, and you’re just sitting back without anyone focusing on you anymore. PPMD does sound solid, but I feel a bit suspicious from how you happen to be investigating the person that’s now dead AND how reggie decided to protect you.

usuk - Null leaning town. I’m still confused as to why he decides not to freaking watch anybody, but I think that’s just a dumb town decision really. He admits to doing that, although it’s weird for him not to respond to three votes on him. He’s borderline, but I can understand why he’s acting how he is.

reggie - Null leaning mafia. I’m questioning the decision to protect Geno, and for all we know, Geno and reggie could have some mafia partnership with reggie pretending to be a doctor as a safe claim. Also odd because he was one of the last to confirm his role, possibly waiting for the others to say theirs before being able to fake a role not fitting with any of them. With not as active posts, I’m not afraid to say he’s a suspect for me.

I’m sure there is a third party, but I’m not sure if they would want to work with the town or not. If so, claiming would be nice.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 am

That's a lot of null dude.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 am

If you want just plain reads no nulls,

TOWK - town
Ema - town
Nixter - town, possible third party?
Dr. Geno - mafia
usuk - town
reggie - mafia

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 am
 [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next