The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:46 pm

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
July 24th, 2013 News (Patch Updated + Tid's Game "Deep") 

Lulu wrote:
EDIT: When is the text going to stop being centered? It's been like this for a long time now.... like half a year or more. Greg said it was fixed but it never was.

It is fixed. Try using a browser that isn't retarded.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Space Kyuubit wrote:
Lulu wrote:
EDIT: When is the text going to stop being centered? It's been like this for a long time now.... like half a year or more. Greg said it was fixed but it never was.

It is fixed. Try using a browser that isn't retarded.

It's either use a browser that has issues with some formats or use a browser that gives me viruses. I'll pick the no-virus one.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Firefox displays MG just fine and you're not going to get a virus using it if you're not an idiot.

I'm not really seeing your problem here. Do you not know how to use a computer or something? The only browser I've used that still has everything centred is IE. If you're using IE, the answer to my previous question is "yes".

Why don't you try actually saying which browser you're using?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Lulu wrote:
Dr.Geno wrote:
Aw s#%$&.

Is it because he's not equally representing each layer of the Earth's crust?

Just feels kind of random. You're just digging through, upgrading endlessly? Sounds like Terraria without the building aspects and with a robot digger character instead (I didn't like Terraria to begin with...). Do these upgrades even mean anything other than more damage / faster digging / etc? Part of the great things about Metroidvanias is a sense of progression, where you get to use your new tool to open up new areas and eventually reach an end. This doesn't work so well in a randomly generated world.... unless only part of it is random? I can't tell, and don't feel like I want to keep digging for more information.

Well if you aren't interested I'm not going to go super out of my way to change your mind but based off the above paragraph you clearly haven't paid a lot of attention to what I've shown of the game so far, so maybe the reason it doesn't make sense to you is that you're wrong about pretty much everything you just stated/assumed. Have a read through the website and the updates I've posted if you want to learn more, and if not then oh well I won't be too emotionally scarred I promise!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Space Kyuubit wrote:

Of course I'm using IE. I'm not going to use anything else. Chrome gave me a virus upon installation, so I'm hesitant to trust any new browser.

Tid wrote:
Well if you aren't interested I'm not going to go super out of my way to change your mind but based off the above paragraph you clearly haven't paid a lot of attention to what I've shown of the game so far, so maybe the reason it doesn't make sense to you is that you're wrong about pretty much everything you just stated/assumed. Have a read through the website and the updates I've posted if you want to learn more, and if not then oh well I won't be too emotionally scarred I promise!

Alright then. Maybe I'll look more into it in the future, but not until it's further in production. I wouldn't expect you to be emotionally scarred by anything I say, anyways...

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:29 am

Lulu wrote:
Space Kyuubit wrote:

Of course I'm using IE. I'm not going to use anything else. Chrome gave me a virus upon installation, so I'm hesitant to trust any new browser.

Installing Chrome didn't give you a virus. Something else gave you a virus. Please learn how to actually use a computer properly.

Do yourself (and everyone else) a favour and don't complain about a site looking wrong if you're using IE. Nobody bothers testing anything on IE because it's a piece of s***. (and you're much more likely to get a virus using it than you are using most other browsers, just so you know)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 am

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Killing Floor 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Cleod9
Tid wrote:
Lulu wrote:
Dr.Geno wrote:
Aw s#%$&.

Is it because he's not equally representing each layer of the Earth's crust?

Just feels kind of random. You're just digging through, upgrading endlessly? Sounds like Terraria without the building aspects and with a robot digger character instead (I didn't like Terraria to begin with...). Do these upgrades even mean anything other than more damage / faster digging / etc? Part of the great things about Metroidvanias is a sense of progression, where you get to use your new tool to open up new areas and eventually reach an end. This doesn't work so well in a randomly generated world.... unless only part of it is random? I can't tell, and don't feel like I want to keep digging for more information.

If it's any consolation.. I think your game is awesome.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 am

Currently Playing: BF3, Black Ops 2, and Trine 2
Tid wrote:
Thank you for the shout out Cleod :)

Thank you Tid for your awesome game!

I wish you the best of luck :) (The devs for SSF2 also)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Space Kyuubit wrote:
Installing Chrome didn't give you a virus. Something else gave you a virus. Please learn how to actually use a computer properly.

Do yourself (and everyone else) a favour and don't complain about a site looking wrong if you're using IE. Nobody bothers testing anything on IE because it's a piece of s#%$&. (and you're much more likely to get a virus using it than you are using most other browsers, just so you know)

It wasn't the installation of Chrome, it was visiting a basic website in Chrome that gave me it. I know how to use a computer, but I'm not going to spend my time arguing.

People like Kyuubit here remind me why I left....

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
If you don't like someone, just ignore them.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Zapperrix wrote:
If you don't like someone, just ignore them.

If you think it's off topic, don't respond to it.

Wait...

Oh crap.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
yeah baby patch is here along with some fixed bugs i reported

thank me guys

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm