The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Me vs. You 

Werebob means his/her/it's character.

Anyways... Luna continuously hacked away at the vines. She accidentally cut the girl by mistake and she shimmered and disappeared. Luna was shocked and flew back down when she nocticed something odd. Mafftof had disappeared...

Children - Geno

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:32 am

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Werebob means his/her/it's character.

Anyways... Luna continuously hacked away at the vines. She accidentally cut the girl by mistake and she shimmered and disappeared. Luna was shocked and flew back down when she noticed something odd. Mafftof had disappeared...

OOC: Uh-oh... what happened?
Mafftof, ready to catch the girl in his arms as she fell, watched as she disappeared. Luna appeared shocked, but was more shocking to Mafftof is that he himself was disappearing. Starting to panic, Mafftof looked around to see if anything could help. Then he remembered his weapons.... they seemed to have some kind of magical resistance/strength. Grabbing on to his bat'leth as tight as he could, Mafftof willed himself to stay. He felt a battle raging: him vs. the unknown spell. But lucky for him, the immensely superior physcial might of his species, combined with his magical strength/resistance, conquered the spell, and he gave an extremely load roar of triumph, stunning the ear of those nearby, other than Luna, who had seen it coming and prepared. Then he noticed she looked extremely confused; after all, he had appeared out of nowhere. "It's alright," he called up to her. "It was a spell, but I fought it and won!" Luna, however, seemed to still be confused... perhaps she had not heard him...

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC: I have a question.
Do you have any idea how to RP?
I believe you're controlling DAB's character.

Ic:
Kevin walked awkwardly, still hearing sounds. He'd stumbled a couple of times, mainly because he was not focused on walking, and was very clumsy when not flying. Ignore the sounds, Ignore the sounds. He said, trying the little courage he had to keep moving toward these noises. The sounds of the lake were now gone, making him more nervous. Anything dangerous, I'll just flee from where I came from. Nothing to worry about.He thought, calming himself down as the voices grew louder.
He tripped again, just when he'd gotten so close to the voices that any small rustle of his, could be heard by them. He drew his crystal, gleaming bow and shot and arrow experimently through the bushes where the voices were heard.
He then rolled to the nearest bush and hid behind it, examining.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Kebin wrote:
OoC: I have a question.
Do you have any idea how to RP?
I believe you're controlling DAB's character.

Ic:
Kevin walked awkwardly, still hearing sounds. He'd stumbled a couple of times, mainly because he was not focused on walking, and was very clumsy when not flying. Ignore the sounds, Ignore the sounds. He said, trying the little courage he had to keep moving toward these noises. The sounds of the lake were now gone, making him more nervous. Anything dangerous, I'll just flee from where I came from. Nothing to worry about.He thought, calming himself down as the voices grew louder.
He tripped again, just when he'd gotten so close to the voices that any small rustle of his, could be heard by them. He drew his crystal, gleaming bow and shot and arrow experimently through the bushes where the voices were heard.
He then rolled to the nearest bush and hid behind it, examining.

OOC: Good giveaway. I never thought of that one... BTW I'm not controlling DAB's char. I'm simply recording Mafftof's reactions. (LOL at it taking me forever to figure out who DAB was)
Mafftof's predatory instincts recognized the rustle in the bushes as a predator, clumsy but still extremely dangerous. He reacted according to his species: he raised his bat'leth, roared, and charged.
That was when the arrow flew out of nowhere and hit his shoulder, puncturing the triple-layered and Quos'noS cured version of leather and puncturing half an inch into his shoulderblade. Ripping the arrow out of his shoulder, Mafftof went beserk, roaring at the bushes, "You'll pay for that!" He again charged the bushes, berserker rage sharpening his senses and alerting him to the slightest movement. Bat'leth at the ready, Mafftof rushed forward into the bushes, prepared to strike at the barest hint of motion...

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Lol

Luna flew down and was shocked to see that Mafftof was slowly disappearing, from the feet. He drew his weapon and Luna seemed puzzled by all this. He gripped it and he miracuously stopped fading away. He said he was alright and Luna felt happy for him in a brief moment. She was carefully listening for any sound. She had thought she heard something, but decided it was nothing. Something in the air whistled. An arrow stuck into Mafftof's thick armour and Luna brandished her staff, ready for some kind of attack.

Children - Geno

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 am

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Lol

Luna flew down and was shocked to see that Mafftof was slowly disappearing, from the feet. He drew his weapon and Luna seemed puzzled by all this. He gripped it and he miracuously stopped fading away. He said he was alright and Luna felt happy for him in a brief moment. She was carefully listening for any sound. She had thought she heard something, but decided it was nothing. Something in the air whistled. An arrow stuck into Mafftof's thick armour and Luna brandished her staff, ready for some kind of attack.

OOC: *waits for Kevin to post* BTW are you British? cause you sound kinda British... I should know...

NintendoJava wrote:

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:12 am

OoC: Read their location.

He smiled in satisfaction as he heard the arrow hit a stranger. He then frowned at the thought of someone being on the other side. He was hoping he'd been hearing voices in his head and that there weren't people here with him. He'd wished he'd had more time to ponder about if he shouldn't have shot an arrow or not, but the stranger was enventually gonna attack him. He heard the stranger's roars, which were obviously not human. As the stranger stamped into the bushes, Kevin, his arrow and his crystal bow already to strike, shot an arrow downward, taking a wild guess to where the stranger's feet were. He then steadily jumped forward and white wings sprung quickly from his back, he then rushed down behind the stranger, getting a glimspe of his appearance.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Kebin wrote:

He smiled in satisfaction as he heard the arrow hit a stranger. He then frowned at the thought of someone being on the other side. He was hoping he'd been hearing voices in his head and that there weren't people here with him. He'd wished he'd had more time to ponder about if he shouldn't have shot an arrow or not, but the stranger was eventually gonna attack him. He heard the stranger's roars, which were obviously not human. As the stranger stamped into the bushes, Kevin, his arrow and his crystal bow already to strike, shot an arrow downward, taking a wild guess to where the stranger's feet were. He then steadily jumped forward and white wings sprung quickly from his back, he then rushed down behind the stranger, getting a glimpse of his appearance.

OOC: Just a random question. Why does this guy hate me so much? Half of his posts aimed at me are "Learn to RP n00b" or "gt-o n00b". But I don't really want an answer... it's probably because I have no life. But he is slightly lacking in some grammatical aspects... BTW how does his char shoot an arrow downward while he's on the ground and expect it to hit someone? He's crouching, so he's obviously about a foot from the ground...
As Mafftof charged through the bushes, another arrow whistled through the air and buried itself between his legs. If he had been 2 feet shorter, or the height of a normal human, it would have stabbed him in his foot. His brain processed all this information, and he assumed this meant that a human had attacked him. However, this was not the case: a humanoid creature with wings, armed with a crystal bow, appeared above him, aiming to land behind him. Mafftof's berserker instincts caused him to lash out upwards savagely with his bat'leth, right at the creature's legs...

NintendoJava wrote:

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Kebin wrote:

I agree with that. BTW I'm not British although I wish I had the accent..it souns pretty cool.

teamchaotex wrote:
BTW how does his char shoot an arrow downward while he's on the ground and expect it to hit someone? He's crouching, so he's obviously about a foot from the ground...

He has a point..

Luna heard another arrow whistle through the air and then plunge into Mafftof's leg. If she were to save Mafftof she would have to draw the mysterious being out. "Earthos Crevassos!", she shouted. Tufts of grass began to disappear around her feet, revealing the earth beneath. Cracks began to form and Luna hovered above the widening gap. Grass started to disappear revealing the path of the crack which began to snake it's way over to where the arrow had been shot...

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 am

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Kebin wrote:

I agree with that. BTW I'm not British although I wish I had the accent..it souns pretty cool. Not really. Scots and Welsh have the real cool ones.

teamchaotex wrote:
BTW how does his char shoot an arrow downward while he's on the ground and expect it to hit someone? He's crouching, so he's obviously about a foot from the ground...

He has a point..

Luna heard another arrow whistle through the air and then plunge into Mafftof's leg. If she were to save Mafftof she would have to draw the mysterious being out. "Earthos Crevassos!", she shouted. Tufts of grass began to disappear around her feet, revealing the earth beneath. Cracks began to form and Luna hovered above the widening gap. Grass started to disappear revealing the path of the crack which began to snake it's way over to where the arrow had been shot...

OOC: Okay, wait... first of all, when did Mafftof get hit in the leg with an arrow? And second, wouldn't Luna have seen Mafftof attack what's-his-face when he was flying over him?

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 am

OoC: I shot that from behind the bushes. I couldn't have been able to see you.

Kevin cursed quietly under his breath as he saw the arrow miss the opponent. The stranger turned his head at him. He'd hoped this wouldn't happen, as he could only fly for a limited amount of time. As the stranger raised his hand, Kevin caught a glimpse of the weapon, now being stabbed straight at him. He flapped his qings strongly, but didn't bother to raise his foot, so the attack touched his foot, but only enough to make a small scratch and start bleeding. Kevin laughed at this small scratch, but stopped suddenly at the sight of another humanly creature make a crack in the earth, now hurrying over to where he had shot the arrow earlier. He again laughed, and soared higher into the air. He shot two arrows, first, one at the humanly girl who had made the crack, and the second to the other creature.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:14 am

Kebin wrote:
OoC: I shot that from behind the bushes. I couldn't have been able to see you.

Kevin cursed quietly under his breath as he saw the arrow miss the opponent. The stranger turned his head at him. He'd hoped this wouldn't happen, as he could only fly for a limited amount of time. As the stranger raised his hand, Kevin caught a glimpse of the weapon, now being slashed straight at him. He flapped his wings strongly, but didn't bother to raise his foot, so the attack sliced through his foot, but only enough to make a small scratch and start bleeding. Kevin laughed at this small scratch, but stopped suddenly at the sight of another humanoid creature make a crack in the earth, now hurrying over to where he had shot the arrow earlier. He again laughed, and soared higher into the air. He shot two arrows, first, one at the humanly girl who had made the crack, and the second to the other creature.

Mafftof saw the strange flying archer fire off two more arrows, in spite of his bat'leth wound. One was aimed at himself, the other was aimed at Luna. He could easily dodge the one aimed at him, but he felt his firstmost directive was to protect Luna. Jumping over the widening cracks, he started running towards the trajectory of the arrow. He felt the arrow aimed at him puncture his shoulder, again, this time going in deeper, but he kept running. "Must... protect... Luna..." was all that he thought as he charged forwards. He barely made it, but the only way he could stop the arrow would be bodily. So, Mafftof jumped in front of the arrow, catching it in his right elbow, exactly where there was no armor. Picking himself off the ground, Mafftof snapped off the shafts, leaving the heads embedded within him, and stuffed his armor with foliage to staunch the blood flow. "Now you have wounded me thrice... you shall pay thricefold for this..." growled Mafftof at the flying archer...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:53 am

OoC: Luna would've been hit by now.
read my post more carefully, I shot an arrow at her first.
So then you'd both have been hit.
Luna could've gotten a chance to dodge, but you just messed up that chance by saying the second arrow hit you, which means the first would have also hit. Meaning it hit both of you.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Kebin wrote:
OoC: Luna would've been hit by now.
read my post more carefully, I shot an arrow at her first.
So then you'd both have been hit.
Luna could've gotten a chance to dodge, but you just messed up that chance by saying the second arrow hit you, which means the first would have also hit. Meaning it hit both of you.

OOC: Okay, but how did it hit both of us? Cause you just said the 2nd arrow hit me, and also the 1st. Thus... they both hit him. Thus he has two arrowheads in him and no shaft, while Luna has no arrowheads and no shafts.

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Listen.
I shot an arrow at Luna.
And then I shot an arrow at you.
By the time your arrow hit you.
It would've hit Luna already, as you didn't give her time to react because the second one hit you.
Meaning the first would've hit her already.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:17 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next