The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 am

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Story of Your Mains 

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
It was Fox, Peach, Tails, in that order according to my smash - not SSF2 exclusive - history.

Edit: I forgot that I mained a Toon Link during part of my tenure in Brawl. I dropped him for no reason though and don't really consider him a main.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Last edited by RemPrower on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 pm

MGN Username: Lunary
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Melee , League Of Legends , Drinking
(Old). Marth : I play him in Melee and he looked easy to start the game with.
(Old). Naruto : Side-B to Fsmash was so hype I thought I had skills.

1. MK : Arsenec (Miracle--7's cousin) said my Metaknight was solid. So I kept playing him.
X1 happens
2. Lloyd : a joke character at first , I thought he was mid-tier because of his recovery. Became my secondary from nowhere. And top tier by the same occasion.
3. Ichigo : I needed a character with actual kill moves.
4. Tails : I don't know how that happened.
5. Fox : His gameplay is frightening. I love putting pressure. I also play him in Melee.

EDIT :
6. Falcon : swag purposes.

Last edited by Lunary on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm late af but i dont care.

I was a bleach fanatic at the time, I just finished the anime, when I was first introduced to smash flash by senpai. After I got into smash flash and I could fight, the only player i could beat a lvl 9 cpu with was ichigo. But my real main rn is THE META. BUDDY IS OP IN BRAWL AND SMASH FLASH. I tested him out and he's amazing, fits my style.

DISCLAIMER: THE REAL STORY IS ON THE BOTTOM
:ichigo: :metaknight:

Last edited by MacThe6God on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 pm

MGN Username: Epicsteve2
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem, Trail in the Sky 3, Golden Sun
Waifu: you're mom
My mains usually change but for now,

Ichigo: I watched all of Bleach and thought that Ichigo was cool. And I love his wavedash and his playstyle. I even made a combo vid

Falcon: I just love his attacks and his kill moves. And disrespect lol

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:35 pm

This is a long one. Get ready for a story. 2 years ago. Miami, FL. Bored out of my mind, while just finishing a game of Project M. Ganon The Beast. I went to bestbuy. As I walked past, I saw two kids one i think was 15 the other was probably 12. Both were on the computer section. When I noticed Mario was f*** destroying Lloyd i asked them "Hey what game is that?" The 12 year old not looking at me, just said "SSF2"

I wanted to know more but when I pressed, I got no response. So I went home and looked it up. I played a while tried out every character. Until I found this b**** :ichigo:

This f*** is my everything. Senpai Waifu all that bull. I practiced against CPUS until I gained the confidence to try my stuff online. I killed every bastard on the damn servers. I thought I was the best f*** smasher in the history of the s***. AND I JUST STARTED. Two years later, after f*** up every cpu with :ichigo: on lvl 9 I met Chaunch. I sign up for a tourney (my first) After looking it up on the smash boards. I was so f*** confident, my smash self esteem was over the earth. And then Chaunch released the hurt. And showed no mercy either. Most people would say they trained to beat the person who destroyed them. Me...I admired him for his skill and how nice he was to me. I expected a loudmouth bastard after 3 stocking me. But he just said gg and wished me luck in losers bracket. (i lost there as well) So I lost all faith in my main and was a blank slate. It was horrible. The cpus started to win, I was losing to online noobs again for mistakes I made. Then I heard of the irc. At the same time, was DarkErmac. This n**** is the only reason why I'm still doing tourneys. He boosted my confidence farther then when I first had it. And with that confidence he gave me I got better. So I come across someone who changed my view of the game. Jaxler. This n**** is an EXACT replica of me. We have different mains, but the same tactics and fighting styles. He made me think about how i would approach him in a match. Unlike the others I just bum rush them and hope for the best. But Jaxler was different I had to stratagize how I would get to him, how I would hit him and where to go because he was unpredictable. Like me. The guys on these forums and the Irc are great. TBH these might be the only friends I've really had. And shoutout to Skai for making that Turbo Royale tourney. I was hella close to beating him/her. P.S. Idk if your a dude or a chick, you have a girl's name NO OFFENSE INTENDED

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:47 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Im a dude, thank you :colonthree: And if you look up Quote 560 in the IRC-- oh wait :doh: Honestly, Skai is just a substitute. I could tell ypu the whole story, but just look it up in the "Story behind Your Username" thread, ok? And if you liked Turbo Tourney, there will be one on the third Sunday of July as well kf you wanna join :)

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
ZSS:
Kyoz inspired me
Kyoz is love Kyoz is life

Sora:
Dark Villager wrekt my DK i became a sad panda and learned the ways of keygrasm

Previous mains:

Mario
I'm a Maerio fam played him when I was a filthy casual nuff said

DK
Too easy and janky to use
DONG EXPAND
satisfies my ego whenever i win with him

Ichigo
Side b and dash attack spam when i was a casual
Spidr taught me and i got gud
i shrekt him in a dito

Kirby

Sm4sh main cuz y not son

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:13 am

P12323 wrote:
Sora:
Dark Villager wrekt my DK i became a sad panda and learned the ways of keygrasm

Uh :ness:

Why are anime characters in SSF2

Last edited by rg on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
nair is a highly powerful and skilful move that requires insane co-ordination and experience from the player,,

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 pm

MGN Username: Redblueyoshi
Currently Playing: Sm4sh, AC:NL, 3ds games
Around demo 8 I think i started maining sonic. I loved playing him in brawl and he was just as good here.
Then I started maining Goku because i had really got into DBZ.
After seeing M2K's Marth i felt like getting more competitive but i only had one person I could play with and we were both noob, so we stayed up all night over at his house training as Marth and Mario.
I started trying new characters after a while and i really liked Sora and Black Mage so i just had to choose between the two/

:blackmage:

Secondaries:

:mario: :jigglypuff: :marth: :bomberman:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:08 pm

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
Fox
I was 9 years old and I pray to Fox every night, thanking him for the techskill I've been given "Fox is love" I say. "Fox is life" My dad overhears me and calls me a melee f** I knew he was just jealous of my high tier main I call him a casual He slaps me and sends me to sleep I'm crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and it's really cold A warmth is moving towards me I feel something touch me It's Fox I am so happy He grabs me with his powerful furry hands and downthrows me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my a** cheeks for Fox He whispers in my ear "Torya" He shine spikes my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Fox I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Fox He HIYAAS a mighty HIYAA as he fills my butt with lasers My dad walks in Fox looks him straight in the eye and says "Mishun comprete" Fox side b's through the window Fox is love, Fox is life

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

MGN Username: Redblueyoshi
Currently Playing: Sm4sh, AC:NL, 3ds games
P12323 wrote:
Fox
I was 9 years old and I pray to Fox every night, thanking him for the techskill I've been given "Fox is love" I say. "Fox is life" My dad overhears me and calls me a melee f#%$& I knew he was just jealous of my high tier main I call him a casual He slaps me and sends me to sleep I'm crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and it's really cold A warmth is moving towards me I feel something touch me It's Fox I am so happy He grabs me with his powerful furry hands and downthrows me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my a** cheeks for Fox He whispers in my ear "Torya" He shine spikes my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Fox I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Fox He HIYAAS a mighty HIYAA as he fills my butt with lasers My dad walks in Fox looks him straight in the eye and says "Mishun comprete" Fox side b's through the window Fox is love, Fox is life

:colonthree: that's something i definitely wanted to see

:blackmage:

Secondaries:

:mario: :jigglypuff: :marth: :bomberman:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Well, I like Kingdom Hearts and :sora: as a character. Plus I do like combo characters as well so, ya. :colonthree:

Why are anime characters in SSF2

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:14 pm

MGN Username: Agate
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
I main Male Lucina because I like fast characters with swords.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
:kirby: -
I wanted to main a character that I liked, and that I remembered being decent with before I went competitive.
Also, when I was looking for mains, I purposely chose low tiers like Kirby XD

:jigglypuff: -
*See Above* Plus, I CAUGHT A FIGHTING SHINY JIGGLYPUFF, BAYBAY!

:sheik: -
I git gud with Sheik randomly, after nearly beating Marvin in a friendly with her

:megaman: -
I was looking for a new character and was just like:
"You know what? I'm just gonna learn Mega Man"
And it went surprisingly well

:mario: -
*Waits for Luigi*
(I do like using him tho)

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Click to expand thumbnail

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm
 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next