View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I challenge Pico, Haingi, and Pug. 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am
Posts: 2931
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Reply with quote
To a 1 vs 3 match.
You three, against me <_<
Or, Free-For-All, If you prefer.
The rules blahblah
I'll be using the same Kevin I used in the 2vs2 battle with DH, and Nini.


Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 am
Posts: 470
Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Reply with quote
I accept... and I'd much prefer free-for-all, it adds to the excitement. I'll be using the Haingi that I posted up on Pug vs Haingi, but without the REM. Oh, and what will the stage be?

_________________
Image
Image Image Image Image

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine


Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 am
Posts: 657
Location: Connecticut
Gender: Male
Skype: miscelanonomous
Currently Playing: No games
Reply with quote
I use Pug.

_________________
Hey


Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 pm
Posts: 1527
Location: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧
Reply with quote
Battle of the nubs!

Who will win?!

Kevin, obviously. Even he's better then you three combined.

Well, perhaps Haingi, because he actually gets hit, ALTHOUGH HE NEVER ACTUALLY LOSES OR DIES OR EVEN MAKES HIS CHARACTERS *FEEL* HURT.

Well I feel hurt. Butthurt that you douches are allowed on this forum in whole.

Kevin's cool though.


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Posts: 1561
Location: <3 Melty Blud
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Awesomeness?

_________________
spring break go shove it troll


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am
Posts: 2931
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Reply with quote
Alright, I'd mch prefer you three against me.
Proof: What Kyzak said.
Pug, Free for all, Or 3 Vs1?
Oh and stage, A large circular arena with several items that could be used as weapons.
After thinking about it, Pico hates me, He declined over MSN...
K, 2 vs 1, unless Pug wants to do Free for all.


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Posts: 775
Reply with quote
OOOH OOH, PICK ME, i'll take pico's place!

_________________
Adopted by Kebin, that's right b****~


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Posts: 1561
Location: <3 Melty Blud
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Happyland28 wrote:
OOOH OOH, PICK ME, i'll take pico's place!

it'd be too easy for Kevin

_________________
spring break go shove it troll


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Posts: 775
Reply with quote
Whimmy Von Branstein wrote:
Happyland28 wrote:
OOOH OOH, PICK ME, i'll take pico's place!

it'd be too easy for Kevin

EXCUH UZE MEH?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME PUNK?

_________________
Adopted by Kebin, that's right b****~


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Posts: 1561
Location: <3 Melty Blud
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Happyland28 wrote:
Whimmy Von Branstein wrote:
Happyland28 wrote:
OOOH OOH, PICK ME, i'll take pico's place!

it'd be too easy for Kevin

EXCUH UZE MEH?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME PUNK?

What was that? Do I have to go and gloat about being a PRO RPER?!

I think I know a good RPer from a bad one

_________________
spring break go shove it troll


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Posts: 775
Reply with quote
Whimmy Von Branstein wrote:
Happyland28 wrote:
Whimmy Von Branstein wrote:
Happyland28 wrote:
OOOH OOH, PICK ME, i'll take pico's place!

it'd be too easy for Kevin

EXCUH UZE MEH?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME PUNK?

What was that? Do I have to go and gloat about being a PRO RPER?!

I think I know a good RPer from a bad one


WELL YOU KNOW WHAT????

ima go cry to my mommy :cry: (dont ask)

_________________
Adopted by Kebin, that's right b****~


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am
Posts: 2931
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Reply with quote
Happyland, I called out BAD RPers.
You can't possibly be a bad RPer.
Your posts don't count as RPing.
They're between complete spam an-
Never mind, THey're just complete spam.


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Posts: 775
Reply with quote
CM Kevin wrote:
Happyland, I called out BAD RPers.
You can't possibly be a bad RPer.
Your posts don't count as RPing.
They're between complete spam an-
Never mind, THey're just complete spam.


since when?

i DONT SPAM!

YOU JUST THINK I DO

AHH

and yes, my posts DO count as rping

_________________
Adopted by Kebin, that's right b****~


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am
Posts: 2931
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Reply with quote
Happyland28 wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:
Happyland, I called out BAD RPers.
You can't possibly be a bad RPer.
Your posts don't count as RPing.
They're between complete spam an-
Never mind, THey're just complete spam.


since when?

i DONT SPAM!

YOU JUST THINK I DO

AHH

and yes, my posts DO count as rping

Keep telling yourself that, It raises confidence. I can;t say the same about your RPing Skills sadly.


Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 am
Posts: 657
Location: Connecticut
Gender: Male
Skype: miscelanonomous
Currently Playing: No games
Reply with quote
free for all

_________________
Hey


Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.