View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 am



Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Lloyd Irving 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:49 pm
Posts: 464
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reply with quote
Lermonz wrote:
Huge hitboxes on every move, kills super early.

basically just the same reasons marth and ichigo are so good

that plus his is the same size of mario

_________________
Image
you can see my progres here: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 9&start=90


Tue May 21, 2019 4:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 479
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Okay, they NEED to fix his smash attacks.
Down Smash is borderline useless becAuse it does barely any percent and has no.kill or range.
Same with Up-Smash although it is WAY better.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2426
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Reply with quote
imo his DSmash should function like Grave Blade from previous demos. (but without the infinite horizontal range)

_________________


Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 2290
Location: The Mcleodgaming Forums.
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: TF2, CS:GO, SSF2 Beta.
Waifu: I'm an ace (for now)
Reply with quote
Vanilla wrote:
imo his DSmash should function like Grave Blade from previous demos. (but without the infinite horizontal range)

Yes, exactly. That's what it's supposed to be in the first place IMO.

_________________
The "portrait" in my avatar is because I've beaten I Wanna Be The Guy and so I am a The Guy. My save proves it.


Flash Card: show
Image

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.


Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 479
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Except it has no range and no kill power and no, well anything.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 283
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Except it has no range and no kill power and no, well anything.

It does have kill power (but still weaker than Up-Smash), but the problem is that the multihit pushes the opponent away from the last hit
So either increase the hitbox' height on the final hit, or make it so that the multihit doesn't push them out of it, but rather keeps them in place or even pulls them into the move (like with Ichigo or Sora)

_________________
Mains:
Image Secondaries cuz why not:
Image
For fun: Anyone else / Random

I'll definitely learn all that i possibly can with every character, even though i'll only stick with a few out of them all
Oh, and RNG is broken.

Waiting for 1.2 so i can put i guess :krystal: and the WAH


Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:52 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Posts: 1817
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CSWooly
Skype: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Reply with quote
CraftGMC wrote:
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Except it has no range and no kill power and no, well anything.

It does have kill power (but still weaker than Up-Smash), but the problem is that the multihit pushes the opponent away from the last hit
So either increase the hitbox' height on the final hit, or make it so that the multihit doesn't push them out of it, but rather keeps them in place or even pulls them into the move (like with Ichigo or Sora)

Might be a weird opinion, but personally I think Lloyd's down smash should bury the opponent until the final hit, considering it's...you know...Grave Blade.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter here.
Youtube channel.

Image

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber


Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
TSF.Strife wrote:
Might be a weird opinion, but personally I think Lloyd's down smash should bury the opponent until the final hit, considering it's...you know...Grave Blade.

I see what you did there.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: Smug Island, with all Smug Anime characters
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: moGi
Skype: Skype ID
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Reply with quote
i really like that small cross slash effect when you hit people with the b-air

_________________
Image

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*


Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2426
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Reply with quote
^ it's also present in his usmash, nair, uthrow and rising falcon

_________________


Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
i really like that small cross slash effect when you hit people with the b-air

Vanilla wrote:
^ it's also present in his usmash, nair, uthrow and rising falcon

I checked this mysterious "cross slash effect" theory out for myself, and it seems to only be present at the end of Rising Falcon, although just for extra flashiness points at the end of using the move. It isn't in Lloyd's back air, up smash, neutral aerial, or up throw either.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 131
Gender: Male
MGN Username: ButterMosaic
Reply with quote
Ultimate Boyo Incoming wrote:
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
i really like that small cross slash effect when you hit people with the b-air

Vanilla wrote:
^ it's also present in his usmash, nair, uthrow and rising falcon

I checked this mysterious "cross slash effect" theory out for myself, and it seems to only be present at the end of Rising Falcon, although just for extra flashiness points at the end of using the move. It isn't in Lloyd's back air, up smash, neutral aerial, or up throw either.

Quote:
theory

It ain't a theory if it's literally coded in the game.


Attachments:
plok stare.jpg
plok stare.jpg [ 18.99 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]

_________________
"20 years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.
Now, we have no jobs, no cash, and no hope.
"
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2426
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Reply with quote
Ultimate Boyo Incoming wrote:
I checked this mysterious "cross slash effect" theory out for myself, and it seems to only be present at the end of Rising Falcon, although just for extra flashiness points at the end of using the move. It isn't in Lloyd's back air, up smash, neutral aerial, or up throw either.



Image

what's your excuse this time? :sandbag: :sandbag: :sandbag:

_________________


Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
Vanilla wrote:
Ultimate Boyo Incoming wrote:
I checked this mysterious "cross slash effect" theory out for myself, and it seems to only be present at the end of Rising Falcon, although just for extra flashiness points at the end of using the move. It isn't in Lloyd's back air, up smash, neutral aerial, or up throw either.



Image

what's your excuse this time? :sandbag: :sandbag: :sandbag:

I'm f[BEEP]ing serious, I swear I only saw it at the end of Lloyd's Rising Falcon animation.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:54 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: Smug Island, with all Smug Anime characters
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: moGi
Skype: Skype ID
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Reply with quote
have you ever tried hitting people with it
it's not that difficult, you also need eyes for finding it, just in case you don't have one

_________________
Image

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*


Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.