View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:03 pm



Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Endless Dungeon of Dangerous Danger 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm
Posts: 4163
Location: I wish I knew
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Reply with quote
You walk towards the spa, but a massive, blonde, demon walks out and attempts to chop off your head. You run to the armory, steal a good deal of weapons, and throw a few swords at the demon's head.

You are now being chased by an army of demon villagers, who are mad at you for killing their beautician, what do you do?

_________________
Image
Term wrote:
"x are good" is a permanent part of my vocabulary thanks to you


Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Skype: alfonse.theprince
Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Hardtype
Reply with quote
You hurry and run into a small room that seems to oddly be in an alternate dimension. Suddenly, a wild Barack Obama attacks! You try to run but the ENTIRE room fills up with lava and there's a black hole. Luckily you're resistant to heat, so you run through the lava, but get sucked into the black hole, now in the topic itself, standing on top of the main post, realizing you break the rules. What now?

_________________
twitter


Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 5445
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Reply with quote
You punch every Brony and get teleported to the town again. WHAt now????wer?r?

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2880
Location: ...if you bougth this cd you have been cheated...
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Skype: BaffleBlend
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Reply with quote
King Arthur wrote:
You walk towards the spa, but a massive, blonde, demon walks out and attempts to chop off your head. You run to the armory, steal a good deal of weapons, and throw a few swords at the demon's head.

You are now being chased by an army of demon villagers, who are mad at you for killing their beautician, what do you do?

This will be counted as the previous post. I will report any more infractions.

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
You find a near by cave in pitch back darkness.
After stumbling around and almost drowning, you feel a sharp bite on your right elbow.
You have been bitten by ,what the locals call, "insect from the river of hell", in their language. Except its a a small bright red spider, and you find a pile of skeletons with a burnt out torch and a tattered piece of paper. You light the torch and see a massive web of the spiders younglings foundling together for warmth in the cold cave, after getting the hell away, you read the note, written blood.
It says,"beware the bite of the red emerald spider, for it makes a man a rambling demon,the only way to cure yourself is the take the juice of a firewood stick and,".
It ends.
You suddenly feel your heart pounding, filled with rage, and starting to go mad.
What is thine choice.
Kuro you try something like that again and I'll break your spine.

_________________

Click to expand thumbnail


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2880
Location: ...if you bougth this cd you have been cheated...
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Skype: BaffleBlend
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Reply with quote
You break the torch in your hands, feeling that's what "firewood" meant. You find that there is still a small bit of sap inside. Taking a wild guess what the note said, you smear some of it on the bite wound and lick up the rest. You feel your senses returning, but you still feel the rambling demon bubbling under the surface, ready to take over. You look frantically around the town, wondering if there was any permanent cure that could be found.

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am
Posts: 1470
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Equinox
Skype: HolyEquinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Reply with quote
While at the town, you look at the merchants that were yelling out to others, trying to make them buy something. "Hmm, maybe I'll find something there..." After walking up to the shop, you gaze at the pricey items. "Bah! Nothing to help me out!" Suddenly, after your outburst, the merchants swarm at you like a 1000 bees. "En garde!" You begin to fight the merchants, but after killing 4 of them, the weariness of your body begins to heavily weigh on you.


Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am
Posts: 2215
Gender: N/A
Reply with quote
(Brutal lol)
You find a velvet pouch hanging from a peaceful merchant across the way, you see him gaze towards you. The first thing that comes to your mind is to murder him, so you run upto the man and punch him in the face whilst ripping the pouch from his neck. You quickly retreat to a building nearby and open the pouch, you find a tiny little apple with a faint glow to it. Deciding it's going to be the last thing you do, the apple flies into the air and you eat it with a giant bite. You start to feel a little dizzy and you pass out, when you wake and try the door, it's locked. The only thing you see is another door on the other side of the room.

You open the door and see a pit of lava with tiny stepping stones across the pit. (Arrow traps in the walls as well)

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2880
Location: ...if you bougth this cd you have been cheated...
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Skype: BaffleBlend
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Reply with quote
You step on the first stone, but an arrow flies at you. Thankfully, it narrowly misses, so you at least know to be careful now. Very carefully, you reach down and punch the next stone. Your intuition was right; it was a pressure trap, and the next arrow flies over your head. Using the same careful method, you punch each stone as you slowly move across, eventually making it to the other side.

The next room appears to be empty, save for a cold chill in the air. You feel as if someone's watching you... As if five people were watching you... you then realize; the ghosts of the merchants you killed have followed you, and now you're alone with them!

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
The ghosts take you to a horror where no mans mind should go,
you are set the a world were humanoid depravities constantly stumble in the shadows,moan , as they sought for your flesh,a horror beyond time and space constantly lurks to absorb your consciousness into its emptiness. It has been years. But your trauma freed you beyond this. You now feel alive. You have set past your mortal mental bounds and have been given a look at paradise. But you feel you have some thing left undone, and turn down the offer.
The ghosts, now pleased with your renewed soul, depart, as you wake from your slumber.
It has been 5 minutes.
As you stamber out of the room,you feel the ground vibrating.
As you look outside, you see not a earthquake, but an active volcano, just releasing its dormant fury.
You have 1 minute to escape before the volcanic ash chokes your weakened body.
What is thine choice?

_________________

Click to expand thumbnail


Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am
Posts: 2215
Gender: N/A
Reply with quote
(It's meant to be a dungeon but we can pretend every door leads to a new universe)
As you see a nearby village quickly burn to a crisp you spot a tyrannosaurus rex nearby, with your mcguiver like skills, you quickly fashion a saddle out of your hair and some mud and throw it on the rex. You jump on it's back and charge away from the lava, spotting an opening in the sky, almost a door like opening. You climb up to the rex's head and jump up, latching onto a flying beast, it takes you to the door and throws you through.

You turn back to thank the beast, but the door is gone. You look ahead to see a room full of water, with the walls slowly closing in. There is trash all around you and some sort of creature below the water. What will you do? (Star Wars ftw.)

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 am
Posts: 708
Location: Rolling Back into the Station
Country: United States (us)
MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Skype: thomas.terminator
Currently Playing: League, CS:GO, SSF2, Killer Instinct, Smash 4, Melee, Overwatch
Reply with quote
You look at the walls, and one of them is discolored. You jump and punch it (Shoryuken!!!) and the water goes down. But the creature is still there...
You go down and defeat the beast (Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku!!!). You see a small, stop signed button. You press it, and the walls stop and go back to normal.


There's a rusty ladder that's about to break and an old grappling hook that doesn't look like it'll hold your weight, leading to the same place...the exit. The trash starts to light on fire...But you're still on it!

What do you do?

_________________
The fall of 2WiN has occurred! The era of Thomas Terminator has returned!


Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2880
Location: ...if you bougth this cd you have been cheated...
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Skype: BaffleBlend
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Reply with quote
You take the grappling hook, and climb up a little way, watching as the connection loosens and cracks. Just as it breaks, you reach over, grab the ladder, and climb the rest of the way hurriedly, breaking it just as you step off the last rung. You shut the trapdoor, and yiu trudge onward.

Then... you hear squeaking. Your eyes open in horror as you see them.

Rats.

Thousands of them, swarming in the direction of the fresh meat; you.
What do you do?

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am
Posts: 2215
Gender: N/A
Reply with quote
You freeze in panic and try to think of an escape plan, frantically looking around with nothing in sight. The first rat begins nibbling at your toes and it becomes apparant that you need to think faster, you lift your foot and slam it down, ending the rodents life with a brutal crunch. When you look down to see the rat, you see the trap door and rip it off of it's hinges; you can use it as a weapon. While running away from the rats, you're forced to use your improvised weapon to fend them off, suddenly, you fall down a hill flailing like a mad man as you descend deeper. You miraculously gather your bearings and use the trapdoor as a sled, when you get to the bottom you see a door and quickly make your way through. Moments later you hear the swarm of rats bash against the wall, shaking the entire room.

You turn around to see that the door is gone and you're drifting in the ocean on a tiny raft, with nothing but a volleyball.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am
Posts: 1470
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Equinox
Skype: HolyEquinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Reply with quote
You examine the volleyball, then imagine yourself playing a game of Volleyball. However, while you're in your world of dreams, you're interrupted by a crab nipping at your leg. You snap out of your dream, and use the volleyball to smack the crab off of you. Suddenly, you're surrounded by a swarm of crabs, and the ocean waves rise up into the sky. The crabs begin to move in, but you know that one volleyball isn't going to hold off all of them, so you run away into the woods.

While at the woods, you encounter vines that are indeed alive, and they're hungry. You begin to think about your next move.


Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.