Important Notice: The McLeodGaming forums will be permanently closed and archived on April 30th, 2020.
Click here for additional info.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:32 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Mini mafia 3 Lovers mafia. 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm
Posts: 4183
Location: I wish I knew
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
I'm going to vote him because he not only defended Shoop's distraction, but he also jumped you for calling Shoop out. That and him dropping out, it's a huge scum read for me right now.


Vote: [:]/JC/Whoever it is

_________________
Image
Term wrote:
"x are good" is a permanent part of my vocabulary thanks to you


Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vote: JamesClyde

It's not Lylo yet anyways.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Wait, when's the deadline? Unless it's close I don't see a reason for a blind lynch like this.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 6300
Location: Florida
Country: Japan (jp)
Gender: Female
Exactly, and JC hasn't even had a chance to say anything, yet.


Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
It doesn't really matter that much to me, since [:] was plenty active but it's fine to hold off on the last vote for a bit.


Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Lucina wrote:
Exactly, and JC hasn't even had a chance to say anything, yet.


Man it would be horrible to be lynched before posting anything.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 127
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Uh.... I haven't got my role pm yet. Am I supposed to get it or what? Oh well. I guess I'll just move with the flow.
READS INCOMING:
Reads: show
Shoop: Has been distracting the town quite a bit in most of his posts- He also claimed fool but then retracted his claim and gave an excuse for it, which I find scummy. I also find it scummy that he 'confirms' himself as town to everyone else by repeatedly saying that he is town. Scummy
Arthur: Has been distracting the town just like Shoop. My scum senses are tingling. Perhaps Shoop and Arthur are trying to attack each other while distracting the town so the town will not suspect them of being scum buddies? However, he did not claim fool, like Shoop. A bit less scummy
Dr.Geno: In his first post, he has scum reads on Shoop and Thomas but later says that "since we're not at lylo and we desperately need to move this game along, I say we pick somebody and have at it." even though he has scum reads on Shoop and Thomas. Why did he not just want to at least try to lynch either Shoop or Thomas? Doesn't seem to play like how he did in 14. Is also too defensive. Like Shoop, he also 'confirms' himself as towns by saying that he is town. A bit less scummy
Lucina: Not many posts so far. Reads are meh. I'd say null for now. Null
Thomas Terminator: Did not post much. Is he trying to keep from the conflict, in hopes that he will not be suspected? Null, leaning towards scum.

_________________
~Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
Was it not at all possible that I was referencing them in that post? Your reads are very redundant and irrelevant because they go off of outdated information. Are you even reading the game?

Also, saying everyone is sort of scummy doesn't really help.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:14 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
If you aren't going to help move the game along you might as well vote yourself.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 127
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Dr.Geno wrote:
Was it not at all possible that I was referencing them in that post? Your reads are very redundant and irrelevant because they go off of outdated information. Are you even reading the game?

Also, saying everyone is sort of scummy doesn't really help.

That information there are what I think is most important in their posts. They are not irrelevant. And yes, I am reading the game.

Dr.Geno wrote:
If you aren't going to help move the game along you might as well vote yourself.

Why would I vote for myself?

That would not help the town at all. Only scum want easy lynches(because town would want to lynch the scummiest person), and it seems like you want an easy lynch off me, as there are already a lot of votes on me(really large bandwagon, in fact, anyone who jumped on the wagon was scummy).

I am helping to move the game by posting my reads on what I think of the players in this game, but because I put you as "a bit less scummy" you attack me out of the blue and tell me to lynch myself, something only scum would do, as the scum want lylo to come fast. Your reaction to my reads were scummy, and opportunistic. Well, as it turns out, this was a reaction test.

Vote: Dr.Geno

VOTE ANALYSIS BAYBEE:
Let's see here. Geno accuses DJ of being scum because he's explosively random(something that he's proven to do as town but not as scum: seriously, learn to read meta) and then Arthur jumps on DJ/me for a different reason.
Hey Arthur, did you know that replacing out is a null tell? Terra has replaced out on MS before three times, two as town and one as scum. In all he was under pressure.
Then Shoop. Whoop de doo. Shoop, why jump on the bandwagon? Oh right, it's an easy lynch for you, the scum.

In conclusion, the wagon on me has no proper reasoning whatsoever and should be ignored.

_________________
~Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
Oh god come off it. You sound ridiculous. Hello, you position was going to be lynched three seconds before you joined. Don't get off pretending to have found some huge scum read because I want the game to continue. You don't even have your role PM for christ's sake. Slow your roll there bud.

And if you were actually reading the game, you would know that i'm not calling [:] scum at all. We were going to take a shot in the dark and lynch him because it's better than a modkill, and in a nightless game where is a no lynch going to get you? Use your brain.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
your*


Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
LOL a reaction test? You're more full of crap than I thought. Braniac, i'm not reacting to your horribly drab and half assed reads, i'm irritated that instead of finding out where the lead led, we found a replacement that is proving to be of significantly less help to the town, if that was even possible.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 127
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Dr.Geno wrote:
Oh god come off it. You sound ridiculous. Hello, you position was going to be lynched three seconds before you joined. Don't get off pretending to have found some huge scum read because I want the game to continue. You don't even have your role PM for christ's sake. Slow your roll there bud.

And if you were actually reading the game, you would know that i'm not calling [:] scum at all. We were going to take a shot in the dark and lynch him because it's better than a modkill, and in a nightless game where is a no lynch going to get you? Use your brain.


"Sound ridiculous"?
Hey, wasn't that the exact same thing you said to Terra in 14 after you quickhammered Panthera? You know, before Terra died Night 1 and in the end was one of the most pivotal members of the town?

This situation seems a lot like it. The guy who suspects you, in any case, not matter how much scumhunting he has done, is automatically scum.

............

Am I the only person that sees this?

Although you *may* be town, you're playing in an anti-town manner by automatically calling anyone who suspects you ridiculous.

Do you know how anti-town/scummy the second part of the post sounds? You are saying, in effect, that lynching randomly is better than lynching your top scumread.

If you actually scumhunted, you would not have to resort to such a lynch because you would already have had established a clear scumread, wouldn't you?

Scum want a random lynch/scapegoat lynch. It's excellent for them, as it reduces the town's numbers. They can subtly manipulate the town into a "random" lynch that is, in effect, manipulated to their needs. This makes it highly unlikely that I am scum, since I am the target of this lynch.

Happened with Arthur and KBW in 13. Happened with Nixter in 11. Happened with nearly every lynch in 7 after Brik and DJ were killed. May it never happen again.

This being a nightless game, no lynch would be useless, but could you actually try to scumhunt and be observant instead of using other people as scapegoats/random lynches? Right now, I'm thinking that you're null-with-a-tinge-of-scum, but that is quickly changing with your insistence on random lynching.

Oh, and people don't get modkilled for lurking. They get force-replaced.

On another note, he is reminding me of Panthera for some reason. Can't put a finger on it.

Dr.Geno wrote:
LOL a reaction test? You're more full of crap than I thought. Braniac, i'm not reacting to your horribly drab and half assed reads, i'm irritated that instead of finding out where the lead led, we found a replacement that is proving to be of significantly less help to the town, if that was even possible.


Scum are incredulous when they've been caught off by such a test. Just ask Felipe. Or just about anyone caught by Brik/DJ, who often check for reactions.

Me? Not helping the town?

At least I'm making an effort to scumhunt. I observe, and then make my posts accordingly.

As a townie, the goal is to lynch scum. And to lynch scum, you have to find scum. To find scum, you scumhunt. You are not doing this.

As a mafiosi, the goal is to lynch town. And to lynch town, you have to look town and use another person as a scapegoat and/or let the town implode on itself. This is exactly what you are doing.

Oh, and about this part.
Dr.Geno wrote:
And if you were actually reading the game, you would know that i'm not calling [:] scum at all.


You say that, huh? A quick look through your ISO shows this:

Dr.Geno wrote:
[:]: Has, since his first post seemed incredibly on edge and in my opinion has been trying to play the game the wrong way, trying to throw accusations as scare tactics in a game where nobody has to feel scared since it's blanketed with vanilla everyones. That tactic very clearly is drab and doesn't work. I believe he is town, but is going about his scumhunting in a very counterproductive way. And... questionnaires. I also think it was strange that he dismissed Shoop's joke completely yet jumped the gun when Nixter joked. Shady. I want to believe that he is town but I can't say I'm completely sure. His town-like actions haven't benefited the town at all so far, and that could very well be intentional. Who knows.


Dr.Geno wrote:
Ugh are you serious. Can we just lynch [:] or something because we aren't going to find a replacement. Since the game is nightless and all.

It's a shot in the dark but it's not like we have any other leads. His play was really explosive and quick to point a finger, so I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum. He probably isn't, but we don't have any other leads. If he is town it will put us at lylo, but we'll have a 50% chance.


Hey, you go from calling him counterproductive town to saying he'll flip scum in the space of what, two or three of your posts?

You are being very suspicious with your sudden insistence on lynching me/the DJ slot. Only scum would be that opportunistic.

Summary/Conclusion-Geno's sudden jumping on me is that of opportunistic scum.
His insistence on getting DJ lynched leads me to believe that he wants a free lynch, which is scum-like.
HIs lack of scumhunting(heck, EVERYONE has not been scumhunting) leads me to believe that he doesn't want the best for town.

_________________
~Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
It's 6:00 am and i really dont have enough brain cells to point out your five hundred contradictions so i'm just going to let this sit until tomorrow.

You're pulling slivers from posts and only reading what you want to read. I'll be back tomorrow with a proper response, just know that you are wasting your time persuing me.

And stop assuming that you're town if you haven't gotten a roll PM.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.