Important Notice: The McLeodGaming forums will be permanently closed and archived on April 30th, 2020.
Click here for additional info.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:18 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IX [Cave Story] 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
That Fro Mage looks pretty evil, man.

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 425
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Chaconne
Oh, forgot to answer 135's questions.

1. Because it's fun! And because I need to get a whole lot better at it.
2. I'd like to play as an actual lyncher. Or maybe a warlock. Or any third party really. For this game though I actually asked 194 for vanilla.
3. Bah, I don't know. Since MG 3 and a couple short games in Skype.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

K. There are about... 10 Mimigas at most? And there are 10 townies at most. = if everyone claims, we can just lynch all the contradictions and very likely hit a Mafia.

Everyone up for a structured mass claim? (Claimer picks next claimer. That way, the Mafia doesn't always claim last.)

Also, unvote because voting myself is dumb when we can actually start being serious now.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
This idea sounds much better.

I unvote as well.

I'm sorry, this is my first game and I am unsure what a claim is. Could you explain?

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 425
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Chaconne
A claim is where you state what your role is. For a mass claim to be most effective though, just state your name, not what your role actually does.
For example, if Quote is the vigilante, he'll just claim Quote, not vigilante.
If you claim your role, the Mafia will kill you and not the vanillas which is bad.

So yeah, I'll start. I'm Santa. (First Mimiga you meet in Grass town)

For next claimer, I pick Mr. Shoop.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
I'm Ballos.

Next Claimer is Equinox.

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Posts: 346
Location: Chile
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
WAT

EVERYONE STOP f*** CLAIMING

RIGHT NOW

MAFIA IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES BENEFIT

f*** DUMB TOWN

VOTE: DJ WIZARD

f*** TARD

_________________
Best Luigi Combo Evah

Image



Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 425
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Chaconne
Felipe. Look closely at what the dumb town just did. You... do realise that Mr. Shoop just claimed the final boss? That does help us just a bit...

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Posts: 346
Location: Chile
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Felipe. Look closely at what the dumb town just did. You... do realise that Mr. Shoop just claimed the final boss? That does help us just a bit...


Unvote

Vote Shoop

No, you still did an extremely retarded thing. You were lucky that Shoop did an even more retarded thing.

_________________
Best Luigi Combo Evah

Image



Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1048
Location: Made in China
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: mr.shoop
Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Felipe_9595 wrote:
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Felipe. Look closely at what the dumb town just did. You... do realise that Mr. Shoop just claimed the final boss? That does help us just a bit...


Unvote

Vote Shoop

No, you still did an extremely retarded thing. You were lucky that Shoop did an even more retarded thing.


COME AT ME MAN. COME AT ME.

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1883
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: dephius2122
Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
What the hell are you s*** screaming about?


Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 2283
Location: Yes
MGN Username: Densetsu
I'm rather suspicious of DJ Wizard Cop because he claimed to be Santa before the game even started, and I know for a fact there's no way Santa could be a Mafia. But I am also a bit nervous, so for now at least I'm not voting.

_________________
:luffy: :ness: :naruto:


Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 365
Location: Long Island
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
135 wrote:
Anyways, question time!

1. Why do you like palying Mafia?
2. What is your favorite role to play as? Which role would you like to play as more often?
3. How much have you played Mafia before?


1. It's fun!
2. IDK. All I guess.
3. About....3. this is my fourth.

Why are we all claiming? Felipe is right, only mafia benefit from this.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1883
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Skype: dephius2122
Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Vote: Shoop just claimed right there.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 594
Location: ???????????????
Gender: Male
135 wrote:
Anyways, question time!

1. Why do you like palying Mafia?
2. What is your favorite role to play as? Which role would you like to play as more often?
3. How much have you played Mafia before?


1)It's a game about deduction,deception and chance. It's very hard to cheat in mafia too, unless your a complete douche.
2)Any role that has some sort of communication ability(with a teammate) is good with me. I think I work rather well in a team of two or more, I base this off of the last 4 games I've played.
3)I have played as mafia 2 times before.

Vote:Shoop
Claiming as the hidden final boss probably wasn't the best thing to do, I think we've seen enough.
Also I think DJ's claim is very solid.
The only reason I think this though is because DJ claimed Before everyone got their roles.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 365
Location: Long Island
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Stupid, messed up computer.

Oh, Vote: Mr. Shoop Not the smartest thing to do. At all.

....

I just noticed DJ Wizard Cop used the same method on me the first time I played....sorta.


Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.