Important Notice: The McLeodGaming forums will be permanently closed and archived on April 30th, 2020.
Click here for additional info.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 10282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 686  Next
What Happened To You Today? 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 12626
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: I'm married
Reply with quote
you just need to learn some kickass short dude dance moves
throw yourself under peoples legs and do backflips etc

_________________
Meow
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ


Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:06 pm
Posts: 2729
Location: Lost in memories
Country: United States (us)
Skype: eriko.hemming
Reply with quote
I shouldn't have started spelunky

I keep getting killed but I want to beat it; Society doesn't need me for a couple days

_________________
Child ~ CardCaptor Sakura


Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 am
Posts: 7557
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Nixter wrote:
Well, this is a bump but, whatever.

All right, so since today was my last day of school, we went rented out a hall so we could eat and dance. So we dance and eat and all that, then a slow song came on, I was like, "I'll dance a slow song with someone next time." And then more dancing and stuff then another slow song came on, which I didn't get anyone. The then the third slow song came on. I went up to Alicja, who I have a big crush on. And I asked her. Her response? "No. You're too short." </3


I never danced since.

Awwww

Today, I am apparently still on the rebound and I am not allowed to go out for risk of me meeting a bad guy. >:| I'm fine dammit!

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 4454
Gender: Male
Skype: belth666
Reply with quote
Kiki wrote:
Nixter wrote:
Well, this is a bump but, whatever.

All right, so since today was my last day of school, we went rented out a hall so we could eat and dance. So we dance and eat and all that, then a slow song came on, I was like, "I'll dance a slow song with someone next time." And then more dancing and stuff then another slow song came on, which I didn't get anyone. The then the third slow song came on. I went up to Alicja, who I have a big crush on. And I asked her. Her response? "No. You're too short." </3


I never danced since.

Awwww

Today, I am apparently still on the rebound and I am not allowed to go out for risk of me meeting a bad guy. >:| I'm fine dammit!

Mandatory comment about how attractive you are and how any guy would be lucky to have you because you're an amazing person etc.

_________________
play league of legends it's a fun game :)
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 7960510125
ImageImage


Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Posts: 4760
Location: Paul's Boutique
Country: Canada (ca)
Skype: ScottFromMG
Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Reply with quote
Ate some pizza, friend came over, played games, ate ice cream.
:)

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 5445
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Reply with quote
Well now I had to make lies about the dance to avoid the wrath of my sisters if they found out I didn't dance with anyone, Mum didn't even say hi to me because she's always on her computer and my Dad didn't call from the States.

_________________
Image


Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am
Posts: 2796
Location: Los Angeles & San Luis Obispo, California
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: TAC3
Skype: Trey_Cahalan
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Steam Games
Reply with quote
My dog threw-up all over my grandmother's house at 12:00 AM... had to clean all of it before people woke up in the mornin'


Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am
Posts: 5785
Country: Kuwait (kw)
Gender: Male
Skype: reXos.
Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Reply with quote
I took a walk.

_________________
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>


sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans


Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
Hated humanity a LIL' more.

_________________

Click to expand thumbnail


Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm
Posts: 4183
Location: I wish I knew
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Reply with quote
Dr.Enforcicle. wrote:
Hated humanity a LIL' more.


I lost all hope for most of the internet.

So I guess it's time to join the Dr. club?

_________________
Image
Term wrote:
"x are good" is a permanent part of my vocabulary thanks to you


Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am
Posts: 2229
Gender: N/A
Reply with quote
I woke up
kind of sucks

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Posts: 6554
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: UNIST
Reply with quote
Got pretty close to a friend yesterday, we laid down together in the grass and after quite a bit, we began holding hands together and that sort of loving stuff.
Then learned shorty afterwards that she doesn't want a new boyfriend and stuff.
And now she's not replying to me today. Go me.

_________________


Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Posts: 4760
Location: Paul's Boutique
Country: Canada (ca)
Skype: ScottFromMG
Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Reply with quote
Kuro Kagami wrote:
Got pretty close to a friend yesterday, we laid down together in the grass and after quite a bit, we began holding hands together and that sort of loving stuff.
Then learned shorty afterwards that she doesn't want a new boyfriend and stuff.
And now she's not replying to me today. Go me.

Sucks, man.

Been waiting for my friend to get on xbox so we can play the RE6 demo together, nothing else happened so far.

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Posts: 6554
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: UNIST
Reply with quote
Scott wrote:
Kuro Kagami wrote:
Got pretty close to a friend yesterday, we laid down together in the grass and after quite a bit, we began holding hands together and that sort of loving stuff.
Then learned shorty afterwards that she doesn't want a new boyfriend and stuff.
And now she's not replying to me today. Go me.

Sucks, man.

Been waiting for my friend to get on xbox so we can play the RE6 demo together, nothing else happened so far.

She just replied, saying I'm too clingy. Dammit.

_________________


Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 pm
Profile YIM

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 12626
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: I'm married
Reply with quote
you've been friendzoned
sorry it's over for you

_________________
Meow
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ


Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 686  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.