View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:44 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
December 25th, 2010 News (Merry Christmas From MG!!) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am
Posts: 3
Gender: Anime Girl
Cloed9: super smash flash 2 full game will be an option for many languages?
For example: English, French, German, Spanish?
and super smash Christmas to all! SSF2 V0.8 out how long I'm impatient? (joke) :sweat:


Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm
Posts: 563
Location: Florida
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: masterp443
Skype: masuta_marusu
Currently Playing: v0.9b
Seriously Cleod, you should go on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hiatus after this update, you deserve it. People have been bothering you with "Wen iz teh neckst demo?!!11" all year long, and I know you're annoyed by it. I just want to say thanks for making an awesome game. :mrgreen:

_________________
cliquez ici


Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am
Posts: 3
Gender: Anime Girl
I totally agree!Vacation well deserved his would do you good.
SSF2 V0.7 is a big gift for us too so it's normal that you may rest yourself! Thank you very much much much Cloed9! :snack: 8-)


Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm
Posts: 563
Location: Florida
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: masterp443
Skype: masuta_marusu
Currently Playing: v0.9b
Ready2Brawl wrote:
Lol, I could imagine it on "Christmas Day"

Random Fan: It's christmas *Runs to the computer*

Cleod News post: V0.7 has arrived

Random Fan: YEah!!

Random Fan's Mom: Aren't you going to open your presents

Random Fan: Screw the presents I'm playin SSF2 v0.7

*infinite hours later*
Oh I can see it now!


Ah I remember that post from Cleod's news update...

_________________
cliquez ici


Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Posts: 783
Location: Sitting @ home of course, why would you like to know??
Gender: Male
Masterp443 wrote:
Ready2Brawl wrote:
Lol, I could imagine it on "Christmas Day"

Random Fan: It's christmas *Runs to the computer*

Cleod News post: V0.7 has arrived

Random Fan: YEah!!

Random Fan's Mom: Aren't you going to open your presents

Random Fan: Screw the presents I'm playin SSF2 v0.7

*infinite hours later*
Oh I can see it now!


Ah I remember that post from Cleod's news update...

Yeah, except imagine that on "New Years Day" :smile:

_________________
Image
GOD wrote:
Zhane wrote:
Meh My girlfriend broke up with me, it's like being stabbed in the heart. I know about 4 girls that have a crush on me as well, but I think I'll just go to the school dance friday.

it's not being stabbed in the heart if you're a pale skinny retard and no one wants you
also dont mistake the slightest bit of attention as a crush
get over yourself

^Funniest Quote Ever!


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Posts: 2527
Gender: Anime Girl
ShamangoUno wrote:
Are you sure it won't be delayed? :huh:

If they are smart, the release date will be some days before the day when they plan to finish it.

At Masterpp: show
This is one of teh oldest wishes of Bleach fans, as said, he can stand in mid-air.

Still, some things seem to suck about it (like pictures in damage meter (Ness, Ichigo) and the movement in the lake of Saturn Valley. I personally don't like Ichigo's entrance either). The damage meters themselves are better, though.
The P# bubbles could be used as shield bubbles, they look perfect, but the new ones are good too.

The cuccos move in a strange way too... and some things are just different and we'll take some time to us to get used to (but aren't bad).

@Irfox
Not exactly, he uses the Reryoku to float, he doesn't stand on it, and even if he did, he would do it in midair, therefore, he stands in mid-air.

@Roy
Read @Masterpp's
And, I saw you can control the Galaxy Man attack now :wee: , however, it is still easy to escape and all /:|
You can also rapidfya!

@noname
I once asked it to Cleod, It isn't confirmed, but it'll be taken into consideration later.

_________________
CANDLEMASS - Dont Fear The Reaper (Blue Oyster Cult Cover - Ep 2010)
YouTube Video:


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Posts: 35
Location: Home
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ace of Spades, Hammerfight
MultiSenhor wrote:
ShamangoUno wrote:
Are you sure it won't be delayed? :huh:

If they are smart, the release date will be some days before the day when they plan to finish it.

At Masterpp: show
This is one of teh oldest wishes of Bleach fans, as said, he can stand in mid-air.

Still, some things seem to suck about it (like pictures in damage meter (Ness, Ichigo) and the movement in the lake of Saturn Valley. I personally don't like Ichigo's entrance either). The damage meters themselves are better, though.
The P# bubbles could be used as shield bubbles, they look perfect, but the new ones are good too.

The cuccos move in a strange way too... and some things are just different and we'll take some time to us to get used to (but aren't bad).

@Irfox
Not exactly, he uses the Reryoku to float, he doesn't stand on it, and even if he did, he would do it in midair, therefore, he stands in mid-air.

@Roy
Read @Masterpp's
And, I saw you can control the Galaxy Man attack now :wee: , however, it is still easy to escape and all /:|
You can also rapidfya!

@noname
I once asked it to Cleod, It isn't confirmed, but it'll be taken into consideration later.


Just because you do something in mid-air doesn't mean you stand on it.

If Ichigo STANDS on his Reiryoku then how does he ''Therefore'' STAND in mid-air?


You typed ''Even if he did'' With that you mean ''Even if he stands on his Reiryoku he would do it in Mid-air,therefore,he stands in mid-air''


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 10856
Location: Gone. Like a finished flame.
Gender: Male
MultiSenhor wrote:
And, I saw you can control the Galaxy Man attack now :wee: , however, it is still easy to escape and all /:|
You can also rapidfya!

As it is with the control, it's pretty overpowered. Being easily escapable is the only downside since it has such a high priority.

_________________
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Posts: 2527
Gender: Anime Girl
Irfox wrote:
Just because you do something in mid-air doesn't mean you stand on it.

If Ichigo STANDS on his Reiryoku then how does he ''Therefore'' STAND in mid-air?

You typed ''Even if he did'' With that you mean ''Even if he stands on his Reiryoku he would do it in Mid-air,therefore,he stands in mid-air''


To start with, as I said, he doesn't stand on his Reryoku, he uses it to float.

And imagine you where standing in a flying carpet (or something) in mid-air, therefore, you are standing in mid-air, and even more in Ichigo's case since the source of the "standing" comes from himself.

But let's drop this discussion, it won't go anywhere because it involves many complicated language semantics and also physics concepts and hypotetical stuff.

Let's just be happy and play the hopefully awesome new demo :wee:

_________________
CANDLEMASS - Dont Fear The Reaper (Blue Oyster Cult Cover - Ep 2010)
YouTube Video:


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Posts: 783
Location: Sitting @ home of course, why would you like to know??
Gender: Male
Roy wrote:
Being easily escapable is the only downside since it has such a high priority.

Thats more of the upside of it. I just hate in v0.6 thats it's unescapable, unless of course I'm "Mega Man"

_________________
Image
GOD wrote:
Zhane wrote:
Meh My girlfriend broke up with me, it's like being stabbed in the heart. I know about 4 girls that have a crush on me as well, but I think I'll just go to the school dance friday.

it's not being stabbed in the heart if you're a pale skinny retard and no one wants you
also dont mistake the slightest bit of attention as a crush
get over yourself

^Funniest Quote Ever!


Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Right Behind you
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, COD Black Ops, Super Smash Bros Brawl
Cleod if ssf2 v0.7 is 100% finished then why dont you send it today on christmas.
that will be the best gift. :wee:

_________________
Image

Credit to Mr.Shoop for the Sig.

Super Smash Bros Unleashed Game in Progess 12%[/size]
SSBU Website
http://ssbuzone.webs.com/


Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 261
Location: Indiana, USA
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Fable III
Facepalm. I am alamost certaain it's gnot finisheed


Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Right Behind you
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, COD Black Ops, Super Smash Bros Brawl
Fly or Die wrote:
Facepalm. I am alamost certaain it's gnot finisheed


It has to be finish by now it was like months and months and cleod said the progess is higher than 90%.

_________________
Image

Credit to Mr.Shoop for the Sig.

Super Smash Bros Unleashed Game in Progess 12%[/size]
SSBU Website
http://ssbuzone.webs.com/


Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 261
Location: Indiana, USA
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Fable III
Cleod9 wrote:
We made a lot of progress this week, and though we weren't able to make a Christmas release I finally have a due date for the next demo release!

...


Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Right Behind you
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, COD Black Ops, Super Smash Bros Brawl
Fly or Die wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:
We made a lot of progress this week, and though we weren't able to make a Christmas release I finally have a due date for the next demo release!

...


Oh but he did say there will be a demo in the new year right.

_________________
Image

Credit to Mr.Shoop for the Sig.

Super Smash Bros Unleashed Game in Progess 12%[/size]
SSBU Website
http://ssbuzone.webs.com/


Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.