Important Notice: The McLeodGaming forums will be permanently closed and archived on April 30th, 2020.
Click here for additional info.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
The two above users are fighting, who would you side with? 
Author Message
you know him well
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 23072
Country: China (cn)
Reply with quote
luke because he needs the emotional support


Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1726
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Luke because he's a book

Also it's a physical fight, fist to fist, sword to sword ect ect.

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm
Posts: 515
Location: here
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: Pach
Skype: pach_ino
Reply with quote
kyuubutt because he'd probably win

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 5445
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Reply with quote
pach

b****

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1726
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Nixter wrote:
pach

b$%&#

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Posts: 1583
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Skype: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Reply with quote
TsuTsuTsu

Because Nixter is an a**.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage


Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 pm
Posts: 1441
Country: Mayotte (yt)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
tsu because i disagree

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am
Posts: 5785
Country: Kuwait (kw)
Gender: Male
Skype: reXos.
Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Reply with quote
jane because hes a nice guy

_________________
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>


sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am
Posts: 11699
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: Undertale
Reply with quote
Rex because of the Arab brotherhood


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 6300
Location: Florida
Country: Japan (jp)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
husbando


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1726
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Maya Fey wrote:
husbando


Who is that? And provide a reason why.

Geno cuz I dont want this to get locked.

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am
Posts: 5785
Country: Kuwait (kw)
Gender: Male
Skype: reXos.
Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Reply with quote
lucina because we both know husbando

_________________
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>


sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:36 pm
Posts: 2767
Country: Nepal (np)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: sports
Reply with quote
rexos because his dota skills will transfer to real life

_________________
Image  Image  Image
Read this


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 pm
Profile ICQ
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Posts: 1583
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Skype: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Reply with quote
Faceless (is there really a needed reason?)

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage


Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Posts: 4760
Location: Paul's Boutique
Country: Canada (ca)
Skype: ScottFromMG
Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Reply with quote
void because his countless hours playing metroid prime must count for something

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.