View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
A Challenge 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 13974
Location: Fuck.
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Dark Ermac wrote:
This game's pretty cool.

The worst part about it is when someone disconnects while the team is doing really well, screwing over everyone else.

That was one of the main problems I saw. Either that or one of the players just being extremely horrible at simple puzzles. Needs to play more Professor Layton... get better at them, he must.

_________________
Image
"What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today." ~Phil Conners, Channel 9 Pittsburgh Weather Man~

Nevar Forget: May 30, 1431


Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Posts: 216
Location: Burger King, Sector 86, Venus
Gender: Male
Skype: N/A
Currently Playing: Jump Ultimate Stars, inFamuos,WipeOut HD, StH(1-3&K)
Reply with quote
dude how longdoes it usualy take to have at least 1 person join?

_________________
YouTube Video:
< epic. just, epic.
Register: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 6886031243
Main Site: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

My fan list: show
Whimzer,
The Grand Finale,
Xbuster717,
simi1022,
Jayson6767,
ßØþþ¥,
Dark Waluigi,
Blitz,
Someone Else,
Speedtrap


Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 2682
Reply with quote
Lotrest wrote:
dude how longdoes it usualy take to have at least 1 person join?

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/
Nobody is going to join unless they are from mg in that link.

_________________
Image
ImageImage


Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: ┐('~`;)┌
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Reply with quote
Does this really count as cooperative training? I mean technically the only part that actually makes you work as a team is the part where you have to click the numbers in order. Everything else is basically just a test of how good your memory is, etc etc etc, but not team training.

_________________
Image
SasukeSharingan wrote:
go jerk off somewhere else gook


Adopted by Shounic


Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 2682
Reply with quote
Nobody wrote:
Does this really count as cooperative training? I mean technically the only part that actually makes you work as a team is the part where you have to click the numbers in order. Everything else is basically just a test of how good your memory is, etc etc etc, but not team training.

If one dies, everyone does.

_________________
Image
ImageImage


Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: ┐('~`;)┌
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Reply with quote
maxmatsu wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Does this really count as cooperative training? I mean technically the only part that actually makes you work as a team is the part where you have to click the numbers in order. Everything else is basically just a test of how good your memory is, etc etc etc, but not team training.

If one dies, everyone does.


That's not teamwork. Adding teamwork to that would be like you can sacrifice some of your points to have a teammate survive.

_________________
Image
SasukeSharingan wrote:
go jerk off somewhere else gook


Adopted by Shounic


Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Posts: 869
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
It is teamwork, for you getting questions answered correctly, your team mate gets more life, not you. The team mate before you has to work to get you life points. If everyone except one gets every question right, the next person dies, then the next, then the last and the game is lost.

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: ┐('~`;)┌
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Reply with quote
Velosareon wrote:
It is teamwork, for you getting questions answered correctly, your team mate gets more life, not you. The team mate before you has to work to get you life points. If everyone except one gets every question right, the next person dies, then the next, then the last and the game is lost.


It's not teamwork if it's your only option.

_________________
Image
SasukeSharingan wrote:
go jerk off somewhere else gook


Adopted by Shounic


Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Posts: 869
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
... yes it is...

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: ┐('~`;)┌
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Reply with quote
Okay, then the only team work is that you're giving points to your team mate. But that's not a lot of teamwork training, since it is your only option. Teamwork should be something along the lines of coordination with your teammates or something.

Don't tell me this is also coordination training with your teammates, because it isn't. You're just blindly solving problems until you lose.

_________________
Image
SasukeSharingan wrote:
go jerk off somewhere else gook


Adopted by Shounic


Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 2682
Reply with quote
However, this is a kind of teamwork.

_________________
Image
ImageImage


Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.