Important Notice: The McLeodGaming forums will be permanently closed and archived on April 30th, 2020.
Click here for additional info.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:05 am



Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
A challenge! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 am
Posts: 6668
Location: Darkest Antartica
Country: Pakistan (pk)
Gender: Male
Skype: Thaiberium
Currently Playing: The Game
Reply with quote
Before you changed to Centro I thought his bio was better. I mean, it actually had correct spelling and stuff. Now you are both on par with each other. Your bio is passable and his needs a little more elaboration.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 12626
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: I'm married
Reply with quote
TheUselessGuy wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Doromac wrote:
Look...

A f*** CHILD PRODIGY!

Is this seriously better than a Naruto character?

I'd refuse on account of what Doromac said and the fact that his character sheet is lacking.


Fine, I'll use a less rushed char.

Centro Marxbane:

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17111

Edit: @Thai: What the f*** do you call this then?

;D wrote:
No, f*** off. You didn't reply by today, too late.




Edit:
Name: Kevin Post
Age: 18
Weapons: A long bow along with arrows, and two daggers.
Appearance: Kevin's rather short and underweight for his age. Messy, black hair covers his head, as well as his dark brown eyes. He wears a long sleeve, black shirt with a white design in the middle. His legs are covered by purple shorts that go down below his knees. He always carries his long, elegant bow in his left hand. A quiver full of arrows is slung over his shoulder, making it easy for him to reach back and grab an arrow when he wants to shoot. He was two daggers hung on his belt.



Sorry, rly short :/


I call s***.

I just call it Kebin

_________________
Meow
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ


Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 1797
Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Gender: Anime Girl
Reply with quote
Parts of my bio are going to be irrelevant anyway.. I have to use the modern version of Niniva ive been using in CO, weakness's and strengths are the same though.


Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am
Posts: 2601
Location: Australia - Sydney
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Reply with quote
If you have a problem with him being in, you can always target him...

I'll start

Bellos materialized in the kitchen of the Emma Maersk. According to the techies back in his time, there was going to be a fight between some of the greatest human fighters of its time, therefore wiping them out would increase his chances of winning the Presidian tenfold. He watched as his four hoods appeared around him, on top of assorted benches and knocking over pots and so forth. He paused for a moment and took all of the knives he could find, and promptly threw them out the window. No need to give his opponents backup.

Bellos laughed. This would be fun

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 1951
Location: Fresno, California
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Reply with quote
Centro materializes in a small Cargo Bay, and looks around. "Nothing worth using here, it seems..." he states sighing. "I'd be surprised if I found anything better than a wooden nickel..."

Centro stands, and looks for any loosened boards, or other ideal weapons. Finding none, he seats himself on the floor again. "Damn..." he states, visibly disappointed. "I guess I'll have to rely on this bloody sword..."

_________________
battoubro


Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 am
Posts: 6668
Location: Darkest Antartica
Country: Pakistan (pk)
Gender: Male
Skype: Thaiberium
Currently Playing: The Game
Reply with quote
Mikado was napping in the cargo bay when he woke up to a strange sound. Well actually, it was a few words but they sounded dangerous. In his experience, any talk about weapons usually involved murderous thoughts. Ah well, that could not be helped. It was such a small cargo bay and whatever nook he felt necessary to hide himself in was starting to look pretty exposed. Being a stowaway was bad enough but if any of the others thought nobody would care about him, then that made it even worse. The splashing of water on the other side of the hull told him that even a small leak at this level of the ship could begin the slow process of sinking the Emma Maersk. But this atmosphere was starting to get to him. It was as if something big was going to happen. Feeling uneasy, he shifted ever so slightly to an upright position, barely making any noise as the ship rumbled onwards. Well, he might as well get ready to run when he could.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 1951
Location: Fresno, California
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Reply with quote
Centro stands once more, exiting the Bay Door, and crawls into a corridor.

"Daaaaamn... If I lived in a place this big, I'd probably die looking for the kitchen..." Centro states, amazed.

Centro continues walking down the corridor, awkwardly clutching his sheathed Claymore, and his heavy, clanking armor. Centro may be experienced, but he also doesn't want to alert anyone to his prescence, and clanking armor obviously puts him at a disadvantage in that regard. Regardless, a few clanks can be heard now, and then.

_________________
battoubro


Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am
Posts: 2601
Location: Australia - Sydney
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Reply with quote
Bellos headed towards the fridge, one of those metallic, reflective ones, except that this one was huge! It was understandable, given the size of the usual crew yet anyone who knew what size refrigerates were normally, would have been taken aback completely. He stood there, morphing until he had a shape that inspired terror, and could also use those confounded door handles. He modified his clothing for practicality and to further his appearance. Once he was happy, he walked out, a 2 metre tall, blue, demon, all in tattered clothing. He signalled to the hoods following to stay. If anyone walked in there, they would be ripped to shreds. (OOC: I'm not joking when I said anyone) For now, it would just be reconnaissance, getting familiar with the layout, and wiping out those who would die easily.

OOC (again): Please don't forget to send feedback

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:22 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 am
Posts: 2931
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Reply with quote
"Hm." Kevin stood in a seemingly empty corridor. An arrow was already out, along with his bow, ready to be shot. These arrows were very sharp, and really did some damage when it came in contact with skin. He wanted to wait for someone to come near, so he could shoot, but there was one downside. The corridor was rather narrow, and Kevin could only aim one way at a time, so he decided that wouldn't work out. "No, no..." The arrow was put back into the quiver, and the bow was replaced by two very sharp daggers, one held in each hand. "Yes, this'll work much better," he mumbled to himself. Kevin nodded to himself, assuring himself that he was ready. Backing up against the wall, and turning both ways, he waited patiently for someone to come by.


Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 671
Location: Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: N/A
Currently Playing: Dota 2
Reply with quote
Clear stood in a narrow hall deep inside of the ship. The lights were flickering like a horror movie. Clear felt uneasy standing alone inside this hall. He was still trying to remember why he decided to head for the deepest part of the ship. The enclosed space left low mobility, so he hoped not to find any sort of enemy in this place. His hand was rested along his gun, in case anything comes to attack him, you never know what can happen in a place like this. As Clear kept walking along, he had a strange suspicion that someone was there. He lifted up his fully loaded gun, ready to battle anything that came.


Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am
Posts: 2601
Location: Australia - Sydney
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Reply with quote
Bellos walked towards the front of the ship, looking for the ship's hijackers. While they probably weren't much of a threat, they could possibly be bribed to help him. Finally he got to the <place where they control the boat>, and peered in the window, only for it to crack like a spiderweb before his eyes. Someone had decided to shoot the window. He was incredibly lucky they had thick glass on these boats and that the bullet didn't make it out the other side of the glass, or he would have been long gone. He walked back to a good hiding place, on top of one of the containers, and watched the opening. When no-one came out, Bellos walked out. Obviously the thieves weren't coming out, so steering the ship and getting the thieves help were both ruled out as possibilities.

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Partyin ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!
Reply with quote
Akshon stood on the dock. Dressed in kevlar, army boots, and black jeans, Akshon was ready. He touched his back to check for his automatic, then his waist for the 9, continuing to his thigh to check for the swiss knife, and finally his ankle for a last weapon. He was calm, smoking a blunt after just recently climbing aboard. He had arrived by a small row boat with J and Chief. Taking a look at the water, responding to the darkness below, "I'll hit y'all up when this s*** ova wit. Keep the hood in line if I don't make it back."

The darkness responded," Ight n****. We expect you to p.d. rollem'." It was J. The water begin to make a silent swish, sign the men were rowing away. Akshon turned around at the notice of the sound, beginning to stroll down the dock, full of confidence. He moved the blunt away from his lip and threw it on the ground, stepping on it afterward. "Time to f*** some s*** up."

_________________
Image
/_██_/
|ಠ_ృ|ಠ_ಠ
Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.


Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 1951
Location: Fresno, California
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Reply with quote
Centro draws his sword. "I know for sure that there's others here..." he states, sounding eerily calm. "Ah well... If I die, I'm going to go out with a bang."

Centro quickly dashes through the corridor, no longer tending to his loud armor, until he reaches a window leading to the water outside the ship. "Damn!" he shouts, running in the opposite direction toward another door at the opposite end of the corridor.

_________________
battoubro


Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am
Posts: 2601
Location: Australia - Sydney
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Reply with quote
Bellos continued his tour around the ship, he had memorised essentially the whole area above deck and knew where all the good hiding places were which would do for now. He also knew where the anchor was in case he needed a distraction. He headed back to the kitchens to wait, according to his techies from his time, not all of the fighters would appear for a while. He opened the door, only to find one of the thieves wanted something from the kitchen and had found his hoods. Well, he assumed it was one of the thieves, you couldn't really tell, especially since only the skeleton and his metal belt buckle were left. Bellos was impressed, the fact that he had to open the door on the way in must have meant that he would have survived long enough to shut it, the ex-thief must have been incredibly tough.

He walked over to the fridge, took out a cold roasted chicken, and sat down, waiting, watching the door.

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am
Posts: 2601
Location: Australia - Sydney
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Reply with quote
<bump>

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.