View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 pm



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Ziggura 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 4454
Gender: Male
Skype: belth666
Reply with quote
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
I think a revolution is upon us.

No, really.

Two great RPers in five months. I think we may have hope yet.


At any rate, enough praising.

I suppose you've had years of experience; Normally one wouldn't care to make more then two paragraphs of background, but apparently there are many exceptions. Really hope to see you in RPG (And at this rate, RBP, although it's dead).


Is that section hidden now? If so, why?



You don't get to see our greatness.


Well, I enjoyed reading Gantz, but I guess that's that.


Dead. Hakker doesn't post, nor Ichigo.

_________________
play league of legends it's a fun game :)
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 7960510125
ImageImage


Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Posts: 882
Location: Where I am...
Reply with quote
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
I think a revolution is upon us.

No, really.

Two great RPers in five months. I think we may have hope yet.


At any rate, enough praising.

I suppose you've had years of experience; Normally one wouldn't care to make more then two paragraphs of background, but apparently there are many exceptions. Really hope to see you in RPG (And at this rate, RBP, although it's dead).


Is that section hidden now? If so, why?



You don't get to see our greatness.


Well, I enjoyed reading Gantz, but I guess that's that.


Dead. Hakker doesn't post, nor Ichigo.


First RP I've seen to last that much time, then die.

_________________
People say I'm depressed and anti-social, but I'm just someone that has actually taken a look at our awful society.


Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 4454
Gender: Male
Skype: belth666
Reply with quote
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
I think a revolution is upon us.

No, really.

Two great RPers in five months. I think we may have hope yet.


At any rate, enough praising.

I suppose you've had years of experience; Normally one wouldn't care to make more then two paragraphs of background, but apparently there are many exceptions. Really hope to see you in RPG (And at this rate, RBP, although it's dead).


Is that section hidden now? If so, why?



You don't get to see our greatness.


Well, I enjoyed reading Gantz, but I guess that's that.


Dead. Hakker doesn't post, nor Ichigo.


First RP I've seen to last that much time, then die.


It's a conspiracy.

_________________
play league of legends it's a fun game :)
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 7960510125
ImageImage


Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Posts: 882
Location: Where I am...
Reply with quote
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
I think a revolution is upon us.

No, really.

Two great RPers in five months. I think we may have hope yet.


At any rate, enough praising.

I suppose you've had years of experience; Normally one wouldn't care to make more then two paragraphs of background, but apparently there are many exceptions. Really hope to see you in RPG (And at this rate, RBP, although it's dead).


Is that section hidden now? If so, why?



You don't get to see our greatness.


Well, I enjoyed reading Gantz, but I guess that's that.


Dead. Hakker doesn't post, nor Ichigo.


First RP I've seen to last that much time, then die.


It's a conspiracy.


Indeed.

_________________
People say I'm depressed and anti-social, but I'm just someone that has actually taken a look at our awful society.


Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.