McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

BlazBlue
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43396
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Danny [ Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

Chizz20 wrote:
Guess who's joining the Roster today!
ITS: show
[ Image ]
MAI NATSUME!
Her Outfit tho.. :pikachu:

Well that's quite the change. We'll see if it's for better or for worse.

Author:  Steven [ Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

the leader of the bunch wrote:
Steven wrote:
Give me Jubei or give me death.

You gon die fam

Rip


;_;7

Author:  rexos [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

Author:  What If Goku Had A Gun? [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

Author:  rexos [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

Author:  Kurodyne [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

rexos wrote:
the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

they tried to give every single character a very fleshed-out backstory that's related to the main plot

Image

Author:  Steven [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

All you need to know is that Kokonoe did nothing wrong

Author:  Mage [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

Kuro Kagami wrote:
rexos wrote:
the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

they tried to give every single character a very fleshed-out backstory that's related to the main plot

Image

To be fair it kind of work, but who the hell is going to care for the whole roster or have time invested into it. I doubt new players to fighting games pick up the old titles first anyways. Also is it wrong that blazblue was easier to understand then one kingdom hearts game?

Author:  Kurodyne [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

it did not work at ALL lmao

are we playing the same game

Author:  What If Goku Had A Gun? [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

psst

the kingdom hearts point was: you're not going to be expected to recognise a new character in kingdom hearts from a spin-off novel or manga or whatever like you are with blazblue. just gotta play all the games and pay attention.

that's about it lol

Author:  yoh [ Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

Apparently the demo is up, on JP PSN but you need JP PS+ to even play it. Welp there goes my shot at playing it.

Author:  Alexander [ Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

I used to be very into this series, back when Continuum Shift Extend was the newest entry. Perhaps I should try this new one out when it arrives.

Author:  yoh [ Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

I'm havin a hella blast with Hibiki so far, I gotta say despite the story mode BS to get the 'secret' character the game is alright.

Author:  Chizzy [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

YouTube Video:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Author:  yoh [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BlazBlue

Chizz20 wrote:
[ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Lrpynyte0 ]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Late, but he's pretty cool just really hate I had to touch story mode to unlock him.

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/