View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Forum rules


DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41



Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
BlazBlue 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 am
Posts: 2932
Location: The Schwarzwelt
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: ;Danny;
Skype: N/A
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Reply with quote
Chizz20 wrote:
Guess who's joining the Roster today!
ITS: show
[ Image ]
MAI NATSUME!
Her Outfit tho.. :pikachu:

Well that's quite the change. We'll see if it's for better or for worse.

_________________
Image

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.


Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:49 am
Profile WWW
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Posts: 7238
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Gender: Male
Waifu: ElvisDitto
Reply with quote
the leader of the bunch wrote:
Steven wrote:
Give me Jubei or give me death.

You gon die fam

Rip


;_;7

_________________
ImageImageImage

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)


Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am
Posts: 5785
Country: Kuwait (kw)
Gender: Male
Skype: reXos.
Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Reply with quote
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

_________________
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>


sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans


Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:30 am
Profile WWW
you know him well

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22906
Reply with quote
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts


Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am
Posts: 5785
Country: Kuwait (kw)
Gender: Male
Skype: reXos.
Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Reply with quote
the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

_________________
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>


sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans


Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Skype: alfonse.theprince
Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Hardtype
Reply with quote
rexos wrote:
the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

they tried to give every single character a very fleshed-out backstory that's related to the main plot

Image

_________________
twitter


Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Posts: 7238
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Gender: Male
Waifu: ElvisDitto
Reply with quote
All you need to know is that Kokonoe did nothing wrong

_________________
ImageImageImage

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)


Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 899
Location: Dystopia and the "Expansion" Speculation forums.
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: Mugen, Blazblue, Xenoverse 2 When it Comes out
Reply with quote
Kuro Kagami wrote:
rexos wrote:
the leader of the bunch wrote:
rexos wrote:
is this series worth picking up or not?
i like fighting games and sf is getting a bit monotonous for me now
i would like something fresh

im morally obliged to tell you to play guilty gear xrd instead but yeah, blazblue is pretty good and the tutorials are great so it's not that hard to get into

just don't bother with the story at all, it is genuinely more convoluted than kingdom hearts

how is that even possible lmao

they tried to give every single character a very fleshed-out backstory that's related to the main plot

Image

To be fair it kind of work, but who the hell is going to care for the whole roster or have time invested into it. I doubt new players to fighting games pick up the old titles first anyways. Also is it wrong that blazblue was easier to understand then one kingdom hearts game?

_________________
Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.


Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Anime Girl
Skype: alfonse.theprince
Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Hardtype
Reply with quote
it did not work at ALL lmao

are we playing the same game

_________________
twitter


Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
you know him well

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22906
Reply with quote
psst

the kingdom hearts point was: you're not going to be expected to recognise a new character in kingdom hearts from a spin-off novel or manga or whatever like you are with blazblue. just gotta play all the games and pay attention.

that's about it lol


Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
Apparently the demo is up, on JP PSN but you need JP PS+ to even play it. Welp there goes my shot at playing it.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Posts: 967
Location: Around the East Coast of the US
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KingTremolo
Currently Playing: Super Mario 64, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations
Reply with quote
I used to be very into this series, back when Continuum Shift Extend was the newest entry. Perhaps I should try this new one out when it arrives.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
I'm havin a hella blast with Hibiki so far, I gotta say despite the story mode BS to get the 'secret' character the game is alright.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:03 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Gensokyo
Country: Philippines (ph)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
Reply with quote
YouTube Video:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

_________________
"W-what do you want?! Baka!"

Image

Mains: :tails: :peach:


Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
Chizz20 wrote:
[ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Lrpynyte0 ]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Late, but he's pretty cool just really hate I had to touch story mode to unlock him.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.