View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 am



Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... led/.95484

Gonna miss Koichi's ASB voice.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:06 am
Profile
you know him well

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22906
Reply with quote
ffs

the other changes are fine but why would they change Rohan, Hiroshi Kamiya was perfect

if they change Kira's voice too I'll blow a gasket


Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:26 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 6300
Location: Florida
Country: Japan (jp)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
kb wrote:
ffs

the other changes are fine but why would they change Rohan, Hiroshi Kamiya was perfect

if they change Kira's voice too I'll blow a gasket

This.

Although, I felt that Okuyasu's voice matched my expectations more than the others, so I'm not too mad, but I have a feeling I'm gonna prefer the old voices.


Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
Undyne wrote:
kb wrote:
ffs

the other changes are fine but why would they change Rohan, Hiroshi Kamiya was perfect

if they change Kira's voice too I'll blow a gasket

This.

Although, I felt that Okuyasu's voice matched my expectations more than the others, so I'm not too mad, but I have a feeling I'm gonna prefer the old voices.

Same, I do hope Akira keeps his voice, it was perfect.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am
Posts: 9256
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: THoT_MDR
Waifu: You!
Reply with quote
kb wrote:
ffs

the other changes are fine but why would they change Rohan, Hiroshi Kamiya was perfect

if they change Kira's voice too I'll blow a gasket

I agree, Kamiya was perfect as Rohan

But with things like this, he either wasn't signed on for the series or didn't succeed in the audition
anime industry is weird

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am
Posts: 9256
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: THoT_MDR
Waifu: You!
Reply with quote
YouTube Video:


DROP THAT s*** BACK

what a beautiful duwang, indeed

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 6300
Location: Florida
Country: Japan (jp)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Aww yeah best part time


Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
Fix their noses and we got a deal.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am
Posts: 9256
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: THoT_MDR
Waifu: You!
Reply with quote
rohan's design holy f*** i'm gay again

jotaro's pants though, lol... at least they lost the actionfigure shoulder circles

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
THoT wrote:
rohan's design holy f*** i'm gay again

jotaro's pants though, lol... at least they lost the actionfigure shoulder circles

I mean the Anime kinda overdid it with those arms for everyone.

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
[box=Big a** picture]Image[/box]
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
15 secs TV CM

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 6300
Location: Florida
Country: Japan (jp)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
Gurēto desu yo, koitsu wa!

A new PV is being shown off in Japan. It's split up between three narrators: Josuke, Jotaro, and Koichi.
Some things are different depending on the narrator, but the videos show mostly the same scenes.

Josuke and Jotaro's videos are in better quality than Koichi's. They're all a bit hard to hear at times, though.

Josuke's PV
"Waaah! Jotaro!"

Jotaro's PV

Koichi's PV
Jotaro's hat finally becomes sentient? This must be the work of an enemy stand!
Also, BEWARE of loud honks.


JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable airs next Friday at 3:30 PM UTC!


Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 2026
Location: I'll never let go of my human heart!
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Skype: yohlhant
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Reply with quote
Lightning wrote:
Gurēto desu yo, koitsu wa!

A new PV is being shown off in Japan. It's split up between three narrators: Josuke, Jotaro, and Koichi.
Some things are different depending on the narrator, but the videos show mostly the same scenes.

Josuke and Jotaro's videos are in better quality than Koichi's. They're all a bit hard to hear at times, though.

Josuke's PV
"Waaah! Jotaro!"

Jotaro's PV

Koichi's PV
Jotaro's hat finally becomes sentient? This must be the work of an enemy stand!
Also, BEWARE of loud honks.


JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable airs next Friday at 3:30 PM UTC!

Here's better quality of said video's.
Jotaro ver.
YouTube Video:

Koichi ver
YouTube Video:

Josuke ver
YouTube Video:
[/quote]

_________________
Add my NNID: Kunzite-kun PSN: Kunzite-kun Twitter: @DaPlatinumTrim

Image


Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am
Posts: 9256
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: THoT_MDR
Waifu: You!
Reply with quote
amazing pilot. really good animation and ost. extra scenes added for clarity and effect (like the first scene itself, HOLY f***)

red crazy diamond as alt was also a good choice. nice easter eggs of characters appearing later. 10/10 episode

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:47 am
Posts: 3035
Location: It was I, YOU!
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: Doesn't matter anymore
Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Reply with quote
THoT wrote:
amazing pilot. really good animation and ost. extra scenes added for clarity and effect (like the first scene itself, HOLY f***)

red crazy diamond as alt was also a good choice. nice easter eggs of characters appearing later. 10/10 episode

I 100% agree with all of this. Not sure what I think of Koichi's voice yet. I'm too used to hearing that voice come from Johnny.

_________________
Term wrote:
kb wrote:
I thought it but I never said it lmao
(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue


Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.