View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:26 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Who would win Naruto or Goku 

Who
Go ku 67%  67%  [ 12 ]
Nqruto 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 18

Who would win Naruto or Goku 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 281
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
You all realize that Naruto can actually win, right? Just think:
The summoning jutsu can be used to summon people, Superman is a person, Naruto summons Superman, Superman sneezes over Goku, Goku is completely destroyed. and Naruto invites Superman to a ramen while the Leaf villagers bury the remains of Goku.

Unless Naruto isn't allowed to recieve help, in that case, Goku would win.

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage


Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Posts: 4701
Location: Paul's Boutique
Country: Canada (ca)
Skype: ScottFromMG
Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
"naruto would win by getting superman to do everything!"
yeah, good one

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Chicago / NY
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Naruto would win with his rasengan.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Image

Image

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success


Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 pm
Posts: 5860
Location: dont bully
Country: Argentina (ar)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: Pochi
naruto would get f*** owned lmao

_________________
Image


TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out


Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am
Posts: 9256
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Female
Skype: THoT_MDR
Waifu: You!
[NU] wrote:
Naruto would win with his rasengan.

how would he hit goku

_________________
Image


Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 281
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Oh I know, since Naruto doesn't stands a chance against Goku, he will ask Shenron to transform Naruto into a Kryptonian so he can have a better fight.
But since Saiyans are mere s&%# compared to Kryptonians, Naruto would win in 2.7 seconds.

https://funnymama.com/post/250192

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage


Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 4083
Location: saying things with posed looks
Gender: Anime Girl
Skype: Snail's Legacy
Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
THoT wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Naruto would win with his rasengan.

how would he hit goku


he'll transform into chichi and lure him close, then bam he's dead

lets face it, goku isn't the sharpest needle in the haystack

_________________
Image

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode


Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 am
Posts: 1954
Location: Netherlands
Gender: Female
Psycho wrote:
THoT wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Naruto would win with his rasengan.

how would he hit goku


he'll transform into chichi and lure him close, then bam he's dead

lets face it, goku isn't the sharpest needle in the haystack

a rasengan wouldn't hurt goku one bit tho


Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 4083
Location: saying things with posed looks
Gender: Anime Girl
Skype: Snail's Legacy
Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
Auraka wrote:
Psycho wrote:
THoT wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Naruto would win with his rasengan.

how would he hit goku


he'll transform into chichi and lure him close, then bam he's dead

lets face it, goku isn't the sharpest needle in the haystack

a rasengan wouldn't hurt goku one bit tho


it might if it's in his face
unless he's super then he'll probs shrug it off

_________________
Image

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode


Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:16 pm
Profile
Rikudo wrote:
Oh I know, since Naruto doesn't stands a chance against Goku, he will ask Shenron to transform Naruto into a Kryptonian so he can have a better fight.
But since Saiyans are mere s&%# compared to Kryptonians, Naruto would win in 2.7 seconds.

https://funnymama.com/post/250192

If you used your flawed logic, than Goku would just eat senzu beans after every attack, or would ask Shenron to kill all the kryptonians


Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 281
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Clubby Bear wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
Oh I know, since Naruto doesn't stands a chance against Goku, he will ask Shenron to transform Naruto into a Kryptonian so he can have a better fight.
But since Saiyans are mere s&%# compared to Kryptonians, Naruto would win in 2.7 seconds.

https://funnymama.com/post/250192

If you used your flawed logic, than Goku would just eat senzu beans after every attack, or would ask Shenron to kill all the kryptonians

No offense but.
1. He won't be able to eat any senzu after every attack because one attack form a Kryptonian is enough to kill him.
2. Shenron can't affect beings stronger than him. :P

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage


Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.