View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Who would win superman or goku 

Who would Win
Super man 54%  54%  [ 13 ]
Goku 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 24

Who would win superman or goku 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Posts: 138
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: waifu's aren't real
That reminds me of something....who do you think has a bigger dick Goku or Superman :|

_________________
I got laid a few months ago...
http://i.imgur.com/THkBjYT.jpg


Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 pm
Profile
you know him well
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22898
Location: the jungle
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Gender: Female
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong (Game Boy)
Waifu: bananas
obviously Goku

chichi didn't sleep around even after he died because nobody else could satisfy her

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Posts: 138
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: waifu's aren't real
Kyuubit Level Three wrote:
obviously Goku

chichi didn't sleep around even after he died because nobody else could satisfy her

Yeah, his power pole is huge

_________________
I got laid a few months ago...
http://i.imgur.com/THkBjYT.jpg


Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 281
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
I think it is time to close this topic, dont you think? The conversation has become a little to gay,And I am more than sure that Superman has the biggest dick anyway

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage


Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Posts: 138
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: waifu's aren't real
Rikudo wrote:
I think it is time to close this topic, dont you think? The conversation has become a little to gay,And I am more than sure that Superman has the biggest dick anyway

Yeah it got kind of old

_________________
I got laid a few months ago...
http://i.imgur.com/THkBjYT.jpg


Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:16 am
Profile
mewthree wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
I think it is time to close this topic, dont you think? The conversation has become a little to gay,And I am more than sure that Superman has the biggest dick anyway

Yeah it got kind of old

No it's because you're talking about how big you think their dicks are, and I don't they're that old
why'd you want to know anyways


Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:52 am
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Posts: 138
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: waifu's aren't real
Clubby Bear wrote:
mewthree wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
I think it is time to close this topic, dont you think? The conversation has become a little to gay,And I am more than sure that Superman has the biggest dick anyway

Yeah it got kind of old

No it's because you're talking about how big you think their dicks are, and I don't they're that old
why'd you want to know anyways

So you quoted me, well I be more popular in these forums :)

_________________
I got laid a few months ago...
http://i.imgur.com/THkBjYT.jpg


Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 pm
Profile
mewthree wrote:
Clubby Bear wrote:
mewthree wrote:
Rikudo wrote:
I think it is time to close this topic, dont you think? The conversation has become a little to gay,And I am more than sure that Superman has the biggest dick anyway

Yeah it got kind of old

No it's because you're talking about how big you think their dicks are, and I don't they're that old
why'd you want to know anyways

So you quoted me, well I be more popular in these forums :)

no
seriously why'd you want to know


Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 pm
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm
Posts: 556
Location: Tatooine
Gender: Male
yeah. now you dont sound more popular, you sound kinda gay. not saying you are, just saying you sound like one.

_________________
Some claim, the glass is half full.

Others claim, it is half empty.

I, personally, Claim Nothing.

Instead, i Ask:

WHO THE %&(%/))% DRANK HALF OF MY BEER??!


Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 281
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
I honestly don't see why this topic is still open.
It has been clarified that Goku is no match for Superman, and that doesn't matter how powerful Goku becomes, he will never be even close to Superman's power.
Why this poll isn't already blocked?

_________________
You can't call home, a place were nobody is waiting for you.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage


Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 pm
Profile
you know him well
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22898
Location: the jungle
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Gender: Female
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong (Game Boy)
Waifu: bananas
Why don't you f*** off and get out of my topic if you don't like it?

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Posts: 50
Country: Honduras (hn)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Almost every Megaman game in existance.
Superman is the best!!!
Goku is s%&@ compared to him.
(Who isn't s#%* compared to Superman anyway?)

_________________
You wanna know why I think Naruto: Shippuden is the best anime ever?:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naruto/1 ... 0939727157

Find a more liked anime, I dare you.


Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:05 am
Profile
Mega Dude wrote:
Superman is the best!!!
Goku is s%&@ compared to him.
(Who isn't s#%* compared to Superman anyway?)

He-man


Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:25 pm
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 5445
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Mega Dude wrote:
Superman is the best!!!
Goku is s%&@ compared to him.
(Who isn't s#%* compared to Superman anyway?)

batman

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
you know him well
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am
Posts: 22898
Location: the jungle
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Gender: Female
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong (Game Boy)
Waifu: bananas
Mega Dude wrote:
Superman is the best!!!
Goku is s%&@ compared to him.
(Who isn't s#%* compared to Superman anyway?)

Goku

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.