View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:43 am



Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Kirb Star's Art Dump: Updating. A lot. 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Stuff from my cancelled Kirby project: show
Image
Adeleine

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.
Image
Real Dark Matter.

More stuff for my uncancelled project: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________


Last edited by Kirb-Star on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.



Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Dat Missingno wrote:
I'll mostly be uploading my "artworks" for my Flash series: "Kirby the Star Warrior" (and no, it's not a sprite fight or something like that) in here, so here we go:
Various enemies: show

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.

Dark Matter Army: show
[ Image ]
"Real Dark Matter".

I like the first one but I can't see the second image

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
I'll mostly be uploading my "artworks" for my Flash series: "Kirby the Star Warrior" (and no, it's not a sprite fight or something like that) in here, so here we go:
Various enemies: show

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.

Dark Matter Army: show
[ Image ]
"Real Dark Matter".

I like the first one but I can't see the second image

Thanks! Here's the newgrounds post if you still can't see the image: (Probably it doesn't shows up due to the image sizing around 2500 x 1800...)
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kirb-star/real-dark-matter?context=ratings:etm.user:5115472.scouted:.offset:0

_________________


Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Dat Missingno wrote:
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
I'll mostly be uploading my "artworks" for my Flash series: "Kirby the Star Warrior" (and no, it's not a sprite fight or something like that) in here, so here we go:
Various enemies: show

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.

Dark Matter Army: show
[ Image ]
"Real Dark Matter".

I like the first one but I can't see the second image

Thanks! Here's the newgrounds post if you still can't see the image: (Probably it doesn't shows up due to the image sizing around 2500 x 1800...)
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kirb-star/real-dark-matter?context=ratings:etm.user:5115472.scouted:.offset:0

Still can't see it

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
I'll mostly be uploading my "artworks" for my Flash series: "Kirby the Star Warrior" (and no, it's not a sprite fight or something like that) in here, so here we go:
Various enemies: show

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.

Dark Matter Army: show
[ Image ]
"Real Dark Matter".

I like the first one but I can't see the second image

Thanks! Here's the newgrounds post if you still can't see the image: (Probably it doesn't shows up due to the image sizing around 2500 x 1800...)
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kirb-star/real-dark-matter?context=ratings:etm.user:5115472.scouted:.offset:0

Still can't see it

Weird. I can see it normally. I reuploaded it in imgur:
Image

_________________


Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Dat Missingno wrote:
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
Tsunata-kun wrote:
Dat Missingno wrote:
I'll mostly be uploading my "artworks" for my Flash series: "Kirby the Star Warrior" (and no, it's not a sprite fight or something like that) in here, so here we go:
Various enemies: show

Click to expand thumbnail
Ice Dragon (Adeleine's Art). A little experiment with my new MSpaint.

Dark Matter Army: show
[ Image ]
"Real Dark Matter".

I like the first one but I can't see the second image

Thanks! Here's the newgrounds post if you still can't see the image: (Probably it doesn't shows up due to the image sizing around 2500 x 1800...)
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kirb-star/real-dark-matter?context=ratings:etm.user:5115472.scouted:.offset:0

Still can't see it

Weird. I can see it normally. I reuploaded it in imgur:
Image


Still can't, are u sure ur doing this right? Maby it's too big

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am
Posts: 2796
Location: Los Angeles & San Luis Obispo, California
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: TAC3
Skype: Trey_Cahalan
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Steam Games
Reply with quote
Image
this is it


Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
TacThree wrote:
[ Image ]
this is it


Looks preety awesome!

I couldnt see it on my Ipad cause it was too big, but now that im on my desktop I can see them clearly now.

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Tsunata-kun wrote:
TacThree wrote:
[ Image ]
this is it


Looks preety awesome!

I couldnt see it on my Ipad cause it was too big, but now that im on my desktop I can see them clearly now.

Thank U! <3
Gonna be uploading Adeleine soon.

_________________


Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
Dat Missingno wrote:
Tsunata-kun wrote:
TacThree wrote:
[ Image ]
this is it


Looks preety awesome!

I couldnt see it on my Ipad cause it was too big, but now that im on my desktop I can see them clearly now.

Thank U! <3
Gonna be uploading Adeleine soon.


Ooooh cant wait!

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Not sure if looks good, but here's my attempt to redesign Adeleine:
Image

_________________


Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
I like the design!


Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Thanks!

_________________


Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Everywhere
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Reply with quote
CUTE!

The chest and the face needs some work though.

_________________
Image
Join the official anime club today!
for ssf2
Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)


Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
Tsunata-kun wrote:
CUTE!

The chest and the face needs some work though.

Thank you!

_________________


Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.