View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 am



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tails Mains need to GFG 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Posts: 205
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
KingPawn wrote:
im not an ichigo main or anything but i really dont get why people complain about him as much as they do about tails

literally his dash attack isnt safe while tails' is and tails has a broken projectile and broken hurtboxes
not to say that every tails main is bad but the character is definitely above the rest of the cast so that fact should at least be acknowledged

Actually if you space it right Ichigo's dash attack can be safe on shield. Tails's projectile technically has a lot of startup, sure its a stupid projectile that has stupid shield properties, 1.0.3 Ichigo is something to rant about tho, not really 1.0.3.2 ichigo. But Ichigo is a more dishonest character, I mean he has even more stupid range and some of his moves are surprisingly stupidly safe with high reward like jab and up-air. Tail's hurtbox actually not gonna lie is justified for not having one on his tail, Mewtwo used to have a hurtbox on his tail in Melee and he's one of the worst characters in the game just because of it. But Tails still is stupid and I still find him better than ichigo. But what Mac is saying is kind of ignorant both ways.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 549
Location: Right behind you
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
Reply with quote
Um, I don't know anything about :tails: , but isn't :ichigo: low-mid tier?
His frame data is a joke, with almost all of his moves being slow and punishable. He's also prone to SDing and getting severely cheezed.

_________________
Image
"Why Hello there, Dream Raven!"
-HaramBABY (Slay.One)


Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Posts: 205
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Um, I don't know anything about :tails: , but isn't :ichigo: low-mid tier?
His frame data is a joke, with almost all of his moves being slow and punishable. He's also prone to SDing and getting severely cheezed.

Ichigo is considered by many as top 3. His frame data is A LOT better than you may think, a surprisingly amount of his moves are safe on shield and have very high reward along with Ichigo's recovery having a lot of range to cover up Ichigo. He's a lot more practical than you may think.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am
Posts: 90
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: KingPawn
Currently Playing: SSF2
Reply with quote
bad frame data? pffffff
literally half his aerials are combo breakers, but tails still has better frame data
Also a nair that shieldpokes, free combos, gimps on spacies for free, and more

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm
Posts: 761
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
playridise wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:
You have a character that has nearly everything given to you, and there are only 2 notable players of him.





Discuss.

You main Ichigo tho
Imo Ichigo is dumber than tails and I'm p sure he beats tails


Wrong. Both ways.

Ichigo is stupider. I'm not saying he's better than tails but he is designed even worse than tails. He's a big sword fighter with stupidly safe frame data on some of his moves. But the stuff you are saying is pretty ignorant, you hypocritically told me a couple weeks ago after I complain about 1.0.3 Ichigo's stupid dash attack and you said how I constantly complain about things. Now here you are complaining about tails.There is no moral rule for picking up tails, I mean the fact that you have "moral standards" and yet you play ichigo is pretty hypocritical by yourself, and you try to make ichigo look like a much worse character to make yourself look better and to justify your "moral standards" when almost everyone agrees that ichigo is top 3 and top 2. And your argument for "Oh I can be top 5 instead of top 30 if I use tails instead of ichigo" is kind of a stupid argument too. Even if Tails is better, the gap isn't 25 spots high including the fact that you have more experience playing ichigo than tails (And ichigo is an objectively easier character to play imo). I mean I can literally make the argument that if I didn't main Pac-Man (Undisputably bottom 3 or bottom 5 in some scenarios) and if I say that if I pick a top tier then I'd be in top 15 instead of top 40 on the power rankings, that would be an easily as ignorant thing to say. So please stop complaining about tails if you already play a top tier yourself and you hypocritically tell people not to complain about another top tier that is designed to be just as bad if not worse (Especially 1.0.3 Ichigo's dash attack).


You just lost all credibility. All of it. And you're apply to the BR with this kind of response? Cha.

_________________
RETIRED


Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm
Posts: 761
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
Sorry for double post but I'm gonna kill this man bc he obviously doesnt play the game enough to have at least a basic idea of other characters.
There is one word that he keeps throwing around that is triggering me. That word is "safe". He states what ichigo has is safe and bc of that , that makes him dishonest.

Been a while since i heard some bull like that.

Ichigos entire coherent playstyle since his early days have been a risk taker approach to everything. The fact that you put him and safe in the same sentence is beyond me. Ill give you 1.0.3.1 in terms of dash attack. But that was fixed and you havent stfu about that. And you can't compare him to tails in terms of frame data or anything of the sort. Lets not forget about tails hurtboxes. Practically untouchable to any character that relies on sh aerials for combos or kill moves.

And let me give you a little back story mr.ijustjoinedinbeta, Ichigo has been my main for 5 years. I mained him back when he was the last of the midtiers. Back when he was the slowest f*** in ssf2 behind wario. back when his frame data was 100% garbage. And I'm not going to abandon him so easily. This is why i give lenience to tails players who have played tails for the longest, just like chaos has. So, sir, there is nothing hypocritical about s***, and at least have a basic understanding of the character b4 stepping to someone who has near 5 years expirence with him.

_________________
RETIRED


Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Posts: 205
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
MacThe6God wrote:
Sorry for double post but I'm gonna kill this man bc he obviously doesnt play the game enough to have at least a basic idea of other characters.
There is one word that he keeps throwing around that is triggering me. That word is "safe". He states what ichigo has is safe and bc of that , that makes him dishonest.

Been a while since i heard some bull like that.

Ichigos entire coherent playstyle since his early days have been a risk taker approach to everything. The fact that you put him and safe in the same sentence is beyond me. Ill give you 1.0.3.1 in terms of dash attack. But that was fixed and you havent stfu about that. And you can't compare him to tails in terms of frame data or anything of the sort. Lets not forget about tails hurtboxes. Practically untouchable to any character that relies on sh aerials for combos or kill moves.

And let me give you a little back story mr.ijustjoinedinbeta, Ichigo has been my main for 5 years. I mained him back when he was the last of the midtiers. Back when he was the slowest f*** in ssf2 behind wario. back when his frame data was 100% garbage. And I'm not going to abandon him so easily. This is why i give lenience to tails players who have played tails for the longest, just like chaos has. So, sir, there is nothing hypocritical about s***, and at least have a basic understanding of the character b4 stepping to someone who has near 5 years expirence with him.


While I am not a top level player, I at least have an understanding of each character and how they work, the issue with ichigo is the fact that he has a heavy sword fighter archetype like 9b except without the flaws as in bad frame data and especially SPEED, that is why I consider Beta Ichigo to be even more poorly designed than Tails. Ichigo is the 9th fastest character in the game (Well in 1.0.2 but he didn't get nerfed in speed so it still stands). I get that you are a 9b ichigo main, I emphasize that. I'm sure your reasoning towards maining ichigo is fine. But denying the fact that ichigo is now stupid is where ignorance comes from. Ichigo lost what made him ichigo a long time ago, hell an Ichigo main (RoyK (A 9b ichigo main and ranked 7th so far on Smashladder, may not be a tournament player but credible enough) at least has awareness of how different ichigo is and how much more dishonest and dumb he is. Like if Chaos0 denied tails being that good because e mains tails even though he has played tails since 9b, I would give the same response.

On my post I was referring to your previous complain about back when I complained about 1.0.3.1 dash attack, not ichigo now with his dash attack. While Ichigo's frame data isn't superior to tails, but some of his moves have stupidly good frame data that are essential to his kit along with ichigo being designed as a big sword fighter with SLOW frame data, but without the slow part and the fact that he's really fast, that is just bad design. Sure 1.0.3.2 tails is badly designed, but I can understand some design decisions. The lack of a hurt box on tails's well, tails was probably a response to how unviable melee mewtwo was. Mewtwo's hurt box on his tails was probably one of the very few reasons towards his low/bottom tier placement and mcleodgaming doesn't want that.

Your a 9b ichigo main, great have a cookie. Heres your medal and the ability to defend yourself for maining a future top tier that you deny as a top tier CURRENTLY. If you just mained ichigo since 9b and still play him in beta thats fine, but you should have been aware of how ichigo is structured now in beta and why he's poorly designed in Beta compared to 9b. RoyK realizes that fact and I respect him because of that. The fact that you denied how good ichigo is just from main bias-ness 9b ichigo main or not.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm
Posts: 761
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
playridise wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:
Sorry for double post but I'm gonna kill this man bc he obviously doesnt play the game enough to have at least a basic idea of other characters.
There is one word that he keeps throwing around that is triggering me. That word is "safe". He states what ichigo has is safe and bc of that , that makes him dishonest.

Been a while since i heard some bull like that.

Ichigos entire coherent playstyle since his early days have been a risk taker approach to everything. The fact that you put him and safe in the same sentence is beyond me. Ill give you 1.0.3.1 in terms of dash attack. But that was fixed and you havent stfu about that. And you can't compare him to tails in terms of frame data or anything of the sort. Lets not forget about tails hurtboxes. Practically untouchable to any character that relies on sh aerials for combos or kill moves.

And let me give you a little back story mr.ijustjoinedinbeta, Ichigo has been my main for 5 years. I mained him back when he was the last of the midtiers. Back when he was the slowest f*** in ssf2 behind wario. back when his frame data was 100% garbage. And I'm not going to abandon him so easily. This is why i give lenience to tails players who have played tails for the longest, just like chaos has. So, sir, there is nothing hypocritical about s***, and at least have a basic understanding of the character b4 stepping to someone who has near 5 years expirence with him.


While I am not a top level player, I at least have an understanding of each character and how they work, the issue with ichigo is the fact that he has a heavy sword fighter archetype like 9b except without the flaws as in bad frame data and especially SPEED, that is why I consider Beta Ichigo to be even more poorly designed than Tails. Ichigo is the 9th fastest character in the game (Well in 1.0.2 but he didn't get nerfed in speed so it still stands). I get that you are a 9b ichigo main, I emphasize that. I'm sure your reasoning towards maining ichigo is fine. But denying the fact that ichigo is now stupid is where ignorance comes from. Ichigo lost what made him ichigo a long time ago, hell an Ichigo main (RoyK (A 9b ichigo main and ranked 7th so far on Smashladder, may not be a tournament player but credible enough) at least has awareness of how different ichigo is and how much more dishonest and dumb he is. Like if Chaos0 denied tails being that good because e mains tails even though he has played tails since 9b, I would give the same response.

On my post I was referring to your previous complain about back when I complained about 1.0.3.1 dash attack, not ichigo now with his dash attack. While Ichigo's frame data isn't superior to tails, but some of his moves have stupidly good frame data that are essential to his kit along with ichigo being designed as a big sword fighter with SLOW frame data, but without the slow part and the fact that he's really fast, that is just bad design. Sure 1.0.3.2 tails is badly designed, but I can understand some design decisions. The lack of a hurt box on tails's well, tails was probably a response to how unviable melee mewtwo was. Mewtwo's hurt box on his tails was probably one of the very few reasons towards his low/bottom tier placement and mcleodgaming doesn't want that.

Your a 9b ichigo main, great have a cookie. Heres your medal and the ability to defend yourself for maining a future top tier that you deny as a top tier CURRENTLY. If you just mained ichigo since 9b and still play him in beta thats fine, but you should have been aware of how ichigo is structured now in beta and why he's poorly designed in Beta compared to 9b. RoyK realizes that fact and I respect him because of that. The fact that you denied how good ichigo is just from main bias-ness 9b ichigo main or not.


You still dont see what I'm referring to. I never said ichigo wasnt stupid. What you are trying to say is that Ichigo is more broken than tails, which is an obvious untruth. So i easily tell you and you divert course and say this? You don't have a basic understanding of the character, stop acting as if you do.

_________________
RETIRED


Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Posts: 205
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
MacThe6God wrote:
playridise wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:
Sorry for double post but I'm gonna kill this man bc he obviously doesnt play the game enough to have at least a basic idea of other characters.
There is one word that he keeps throwing around that is triggering me. That word is "safe". He states what ichigo has is safe and bc of that , that makes him dishonest.

Been a while since i heard some bull like that.

Ichigos entire coherent playstyle since his early days have been a risk taker approach to everything. The fact that you put him and safe in the same sentence is beyond me. Ill give you 1.0.3.1 in terms of dash attack. But that was fixed and you havent stfu about that. And you can't compare him to tails in terms of frame data or anything of the sort. Lets not forget about tails hurtboxes. Practically untouchable to any character that relies on sh aerials for combos or kill moves.

And let me give you a little back story mr.ijustjoinedinbeta, Ichigo has been my main for 5 years. I mained him back when he was the last of the midtiers. Back when he was the slowest f*** in ssf2 behind wario. back when his frame data was 100% garbage. And I'm not going to abandon him so easily. This is why i give lenience to tails players who have played tails for the longest, just like chaos has. So, sir, there is nothing hypocritical about s***, and at least have a basic understanding of the character b4 stepping to someone who has near 5 years expirence with him.


While I am not a top level player, I at least have an understanding of each character and how they work, the issue with ichigo is the fact that he has a heavy sword fighter archetype like 9b except without the flaws as in bad frame data and especially SPEED, that is why I consider Beta Ichigo to be even more poorly designed than Tails. Ichigo is the 9th fastest character in the game (Well in 1.0.2 but he didn't get nerfed in speed so it still stands). I get that you are a 9b ichigo main, I emphasize that. I'm sure your reasoning towards maining ichigo is fine. But denying the fact that ichigo is now stupid is where ignorance comes from. Ichigo lost what made him ichigo a long time ago, hell an Ichigo main (RoyK (A 9b ichigo main and ranked 7th so far on Smashladder, may not be a tournament player but credible enough) at least has awareness of how different ichigo is and how much more dishonest and dumb he is. Like if Chaos0 denied tails being that good because e mains tails even though he has played tails since 9b, I would give the same response.

On my post I was referring to your previous complain about back when I complained about 1.0.3.1 dash attack, not ichigo now with his dash attack. While Ichigo's frame data isn't superior to tails, but some of his moves have stupidly good frame data that are essential to his kit along with ichigo being designed as a big sword fighter with SLOW frame data, but without the slow part and the fact that he's really fast, that is just bad design. Sure 1.0.3.2 tails is badly designed, but I can understand some design decisions. The lack of a hurt box on tails's well, tails was probably a response to how unviable melee mewtwo was. Mewtwo's hurt box on his tails was probably one of the very few reasons towards his low/bottom tier placement and mcleodgaming doesn't want that.

Your a 9b ichigo main, great have a cookie. Heres your medal and the ability to defend yourself for maining a future top tier that you deny as a top tier CURRENTLY. If you just mained ichigo since 9b and still play him in beta thats fine, but you should have been aware of how ichigo is structured now in beta and why he's poorly designed in Beta compared to 9b. RoyK realizes that fact and I respect him because of that. The fact that you denied how good ichigo is just from main bias-ness 9b ichigo main or not.


You still dont see what I'm referring to. I never said ichigo wasnt stupid. What you are trying to say is that Ichigo is more broken than tails, which is an obvious untruth. So i easily tell you and you divert course and say this? You don't have a basic understanding of the character, stop acting as if you do.


But you consistently defended ichigo for everything, hell you defended 1.0.3.1 dash attack back then. Ichigo isn’t necessarily more “broken” or better than tails, but he is worser designed. And yes I do have a basic understanding of the character.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:29 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm
Posts: 80
Country: Canada (ca)
MGN Username: Blaxorus
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
skimmed a bit but ichi has everything you want in a char, huge disjoints, great combo game, lots of kill power, fast asf and got a super safe recovery. He beat tails in 9b, and beats him in beta too

as for tails mains gettin good, like skai said people like you make it hard for those tails players - idk if anybody left tailscord when it got raided but mans really blew up my phone when i was tryna to sleep

_________________
mains: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :pikachu: :fox: :naruto: :goku: :donkeykong: :sheik: :zelda: :link: :ichigo: :bomberman: :captainfalcon: :blackmage: :yoshi: :ness: :mario: :sonic:
:peach: :jigglypuff: :sora: :chibirobo: :samus: :kirby: :megaman:

secondaries: :tails: :lloyd:


Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm
Posts: 761
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
Chaos0 wrote:
skimmed a bit but ichi has everything you want in a char, huge disjoints, great combo game, lots of kill power, fast asf and got a super safe recovery. He beat tails in 9b, and beats him in beta too

as for tails mains gettin good, like skai said people like you make it hard for those tails players - idk if anybody left tailscord when it got raided but mans really blew up my phone when i was tryna to sleep

Looks like i gotta make another video. Yall srsly don't know the mu

And playridise find when i defended 3.1 dash attack please bcc you speaking lies and dumb s*** is getting annoying.

And you also proved to me you dont have a basic understanding of Ichigo after you told me just f*** now his dash attack is safe. And the fact that you say he has a worse design? You. Dont. Know. Him.

_________________
RETIRED


Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 549
Location: Right behind you
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
Reply with quote
MacThe6God wrote:
Chaos0 wrote:
skimmed a bit but ichi has everything you want in a char, huge disjoints, great combo game, lots of kill power, fast asf and got a super safe recovery. He beat tails in 9b, and beats him in beta too

as for tails mains gettin good, like skai said people like you make it hard for those tails players - idk if anybody left tailscord when it got raided but mans really blew up my phone when i was tryna to sleep

Looks like i gotta make another video. Yall srsly don't know the mu

And playridise find when i defended 3.1 dash attack please bcc you speaking lies and dumb s*** is getting annoying.

And you also proved to me you dont have a basic understanding of Ichigo after you told me just f*** now his dash attack is safe. And the fact that you say he has a worse design? You. Dont. Know. Him.

In the great words of Ginger the Chicken:
"Ladies, please, let's not lose our heads."

_________________
Image
"Why Hello there, Dream Raven!"
-HaramBABY (Slay.One)


Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:39 am
Posts: 167
Location: Heck
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
Reply with quote
So if I can summarize...
Tails and Ichigo are both good as hell, character shaming is exclusively for b****, Ichigo's moveset is quite safe wtf, if you lose to somebody 90% of the blame goes to you and not your character choices, with poor MUs (kinda, an MU doesn't entirely determine the outcome of a match) being the remainder.

_________________
Main: TBH idc

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd


Image


Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 am
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Posts: 1799
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CSWooly
Skype: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Reply with quote
MacThe6God wrote:
Chaos0 wrote:
skimmed a bit but ichi has everything you want in a char, huge disjoints, great combo game, lots of kill power, fast asf and got a super safe recovery.

And the fact that you say he has a worse design? You. Dont. Know. Him.

Quote is isolated, but Chaos0 nailed it pretty nicely. Recovery has a windbox right above it and he basically has a teleport. With regards to your next quote.

MacThe6God wrote:
You still dont see what I'm referring to. I never said ichigo wasnt stupid. What you are trying to say is that Ichigo is more broken than tails, which is an obvious untruth. So i easily tell you and you divert course and say this? You don't have a basic understanding of the character, stop acting as if you do.

Play never said that at all. She was quite explicit in stating that Ichigo had a worse design than Tails, but Tails was the better character.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter here.
Youtube channel.

Image

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber


Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:29 pm
Posts: 43
Gender: Male
MGN Username: JetZflare
Reply with quote
Peach is a good counter to Tails.
So basically, the invincible mastermind gets rekt by the iconic damsel in distress (who just so happens to be insane in this game.)


Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.