View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 pm



Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Matchup Spread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 994
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
Here is my Kirby matchup chart for SSF2 Beta (without Pichu). Feel free to criticize it or roast it.

Kirby Matchups (SSF2)
75:25 = Luigi, Bandana Dee, Sora.
60:40 = C. Falcon, Mr. Game And Watch, Sandbag, Chibi-Robo. (No Offense, Dark Chibi Knight!)
55:45 = Luffy, PAC-Man, Falco, Lloyd, Fox, Naruto.
50:50 = Jigglypuff, Black Mage, Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Tails, Ness, Pit, Bowser, Wario, DK, Sonic.
45:55 = Goku, Zelda, Shiek, Marth, Samus, Ichigo.
60:40 = Mega Man, Link, Peach, Bomberman.
25:75 = Isacc.
IDK = Meta Knight, Pikachu, Yoshi


Attachments:
File comment: Meet Camo The Hedgehog's Super Form!
Super Camo.jpg
Super Camo.jpg [ 19.32 KiB | Viewed 1392 times ]

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Here is my Kirby matchup chart for SSF2 Beta (without Pichu). Feel free to criticize it or roast it.

Kirby Matchups (SSF2)
75:25 = Luigi, Bandana Dee, Sora.
60:40 = C. Falcon, Mr. Game And Watch, Sandbag, Chibi-Robo. (No Offense, Dark Chibi Knight!)
55:45 = Luffy, PAC-Man, Falco, Lloyd, Fox, Naruto.
50:50 = Jigglypuff, Black Mage, Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Tails, Ness, Pit, Bowser, Wario, DK, Sonic.
45:55 = Goku, Zelda, Shiek, Marth, Samus, Ichigo.
60:40 = Mega Man, Link, Peach, Bomberman.
25:75 = Isacc.
IDK = Meta Knight, Pikachu, Yoshi

BDee beats Kirby 60-40 IMO due to better disjoints/more range and way better kill options. Luigi is also 60-40 due to his amazing bufffs and his fireball being able to be easily spammed. Sora is probably even, and Chibi definetly beats Kirby 75-25 due to Chibi having ridiculous disjointed range and way better kill options, as well as edgeguarding Kirby super easily due to him being the best edgeguarder in the game. And Kirby beats Black Mage and Bowser 75-25, same with Bag and Luffy. And he loses to Tails 60-40 because Tails. He also loses to Pac-Man, Lloyd, Fox, and Falco 60-40.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 994
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Here is my Kirby matchup chart for SSF2 Beta (without Pichu). Feel free to criticize it or roast it.

Kirby Matchups (SSF2)
75:25 = Luigi, Bandana Dee, Sora.
60:40 = C. Falcon, Mr. Game And Watch, Sandbag, Chibi-Robo. (No Offense, Dark Chibi Knight!)
55:45 = Luffy, PAC-Man, Falco, Lloyd, Fox, Naruto.
50:50 = Jigglypuff, Black Mage, Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Tails, Ness, Pit, Bowser, Wario, DK, Sonic.
45:55 = Goku, Zelda, Shiek, Marth, Samus, Ichigo.
40:60 = Mega Man, Link, Peach, Bomberman.
25:75 = Isacc.
IDK = Meta Knight, Pikachu, Yoshi

BDee beats Kirby 60-40 IMO due to better disjoints/more range and way better kill options. Luigi is also 60-40 due to his amazing bufffs and his fireball being able to be easily spammed. Sora is probably even, and Chibi definetly beats Kirby 75-25 due to Chibi having ridiculous disjointed range and way better kill options, as well as edgeguarding Kirby super easily due to him being the best edgeguarder in the game. And Kirby beats Black Mage and Bowser 75-25, same with Bag and Luffy. And he loses to Tails 60-40 because Tails. He also loses to Pac-Man, Lloyd, Fox, and Falco 60-40.


1. Phantom Darkness Sonic does NOT care.

2. For Bandana Dee... Kirby's a definite match for him, because Bandana Dee has 4 midair jumps while Kirby has five, giving BDee more recovery options. Luigi is in 75:25 for a reason, because Luigi has less traction, causing Luigi to mess up. Sora is also in 75:25 for a reason, because Final Cutter can counter Flowmotion, Sora can be easily comboed, and Strike Raid can be used against him.

3. Chibi Robo is completely good at recovery, but lacks potential in his specials, mainly Side B, as Chibi can be easily attacked while an opponent is in midair, or from behind. Also, while his edgeguarding is good, it leaves him vulnerable to be edgeguarded by other fighters. Tails' is almost the same story, even though he is the most overrated (and most annoying) character in the entire game!

4. PAC-Man, Lloyd, Fox and Falco can be a bit crazy at times, and even though Falco's recovery sucks, Kirby is a good match for them.

You do have a point about Black Mage, Bowser, Sandbag and Luffy though.


Attachments:
Phantom Darkness Sonic.jpg
Phantom Darkness Sonic.jpg [ 8.23 KiB | Viewed 1371 times ]

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Bro, BDee can easily outcamp Kirby and can kill him at 80% with Uair and at 50% with Dair and Luigi can easily outcamp Kirby and can get openings with Cyclone and Fireballs. And Strike Raid isn't that good, and Sora has Fire which kills kirby super easily, also Final Cutter doesn't beat out Flowmotion, and he has Up-B still. Lloyd is faster and can edgeguard him, and Chibi kills kirby early and can easily gimp his recovery due to Kirby relying on jumps, making him easily gimpable. And Kirby has no edgeguarding tools, and Tails can use energy ball. Also since most of these matchups rely on Kirby getting neutral-b, most of these characters can keep Kirby at distance win neutral. That's why PAC-MAN, Fox, and Falco do so well against Kirby, because they can outcamp him and make sure he doesn't get their neutral b's.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:50 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:33 pm
Posts: 2000
Country: Germany (de)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Reply with quote
You two should stop talking about Chibi like you know the character, ya know :chibirobo: He is not the best edgeguarder in the game, although certainly a good one, especially not with Meta Knight around (5 jumps, floaty, disjointed strong attacks, can go deep as hell and live anyway). His specials are a bit weird (Down B is useless, Side B sucks onstage but is the biggest part of his recovery being as good as it is really, Up B is solid and Neutral B is arguably the best in the game right now), but thats obviously not how you define the strength of a character lmao

Chibi beats Kirby as long as the latter does not get the Chibi-Blaster from Inhale. Chibi has far superior range, superior kill power and better mobility, which combined with an impeccable projectile can make it quite annoying for Kirby to get in on Chibi. Crouching is actually decently useful for Chibi, as it goes below Ground Blaster, FSmash and most of Chibis aerials unless they are used really close to the ground (Fair and Bair specifically, and Dair... take a guess lol), which forces Chibi to commit a bit more during his zoning game. Once Kirby gets a hit in, he can combo Chibi quite hard obviously, and his KO power is potent enough to be a real threat as well. If Kirby gets his hands on the gun, then neutral becomes much more even thanks to Kirbys air camping game thanks to the insanity that is Air Blaster coupled with 5 midair jumps.

Offstage is much more even, if not Kirby favoured. Yes, Kirby is slow in the air, but he also can jump five times in it, Up B if neccessary or even Down B to try and get down to ledge safely (though thats risky af and can be punished by Dair during ending lag), which allows him to avoid Blaster barrages easier than other characters and deal with disjoints aerials by evading those as well. Chibi's recovery on the other hand is much more linear due to the nature of Side B - which loses hard to Kirbys Dair and Bair by the way - making Kirbys job that much easier in comparison. Should Chibi be at a sufficiently high percent and forced to Up B that can be straight up punished by Star KO via Kirbys Down B actually. And even without that, Kirby has a hugeass Bair, a solid meteor, can hang out in the air for a while and live afterwards. And then you add Kirby Blaster into the mix, which is downright terrifying for an offstage Chibi.

tl;dr~ Chibi beats Kirby as long as he can zone him out successfully, get the somewhat tight kill confirms down (light + smol + floaty marshmallow after all) and avoid getting Inhaled as well as ending up offstage. 75:25 is a hilarious overexaggeration though, 60:40 at worst. Currently Id say its more 55:45 (not that the difference is huge) but that is subject to change obviously. Also stop trying to make any deep analysis about characters you dont understand please, its annoying :chibirobo:

_________________
Join Team Star Flash!
Image


Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail


Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 994
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
The Dark Chibi Knight wrote:
You two should stop talking about Chibi like you know the character, ya know :chibirobo: He is not the best edgeguarder in the game, although certainly a good one, especially not with Meta Knight around (5 jumps, floaty, disjointed strong attacks, can go deep as hell and live anyway). His specials are a bit weird (Down B is useless, Side B sucks onstage but is the biggest part of his recovery being as good as it is really, Up B is solid and Neutral B is arguably the best in the game right now), but thats obviously not how you define the strength of a character lmao

Chibi beats Kirby as long as the latter does not get the Chibi-Blaster from Inhale. Chibi has far superior range, superior kill power and better mobility, which combined with an impeccable projectile can make it quite annoying for Kirby to get in on Chibi. Crouching is actually decently useful for Chibi, as it goes below Ground Blaster, FSmash and most of Chibis aerials unless they are used really close to the ground (Fair and Bair specifically, and Dair... take a guess lol), which forces Chibi to commit a bit more during his zoning game. Once Kirby gets a hit in, he can combo Chibi quite hard obviously, and his KO power is potent enough to be a real threat as well. If Kirby gets his hands on the gun, then neutral becomes much more even thanks to Kirbys air camping game thanks to the insanity that is Air Blaster coupled with 5 midair jumps.

Offstage is much more even, if not Kirby favoured. Yes, Kirby is slow in the air, but he also can jump five times in it, Up B if neccessary or even Down B to try and get down to ledge safely (though thats risky af and can be punished by Dair during ending lag), which allows him to avoid Blaster barrages easier than other characters and deal with disjoints aerials by evading those as well. Chibi's recovery on the other hand is much more linear due to the nature of Side B - which loses hard to Kirbys Dair and Bair by the way - making Kirbys job that much easier in comparison. Should Chibi be at a sufficiently high percent and forced to Up B that can be straight up punished by Star KO via Kirbys Down B actually. And even without that, Kirby has a hugeass Bair, a solid meteor, can hang out in the air for a while and live afterwards. And then you add Kirby Blaster into the mix, which is downright terrifying for an offstage Chibi.

tl;dr~ Chibi beats Kirby as long as he can zone him out successfully, get the somewhat tight kill confirms down (light + smol + floaty marshmallow after all) and avoid getting Inhaled as well as ending up offstage. 75:25 is a hilarious overexaggeration though, 60:40 at worst. Currently Id say its more 55:45 (not that the difference is huge) but that is subject to change obviously. Also stop trying to make any deep analysis about characters you dont understand please, its annoying :chibirobo:


That's exactly what I was trying to say.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 994
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Bro, BDee can easily outcamp Kirby and can kill him at 80% with Uair and at 50% with Dair and Luigi can easily outcamp Kirby and can get openings with Cyclone and Fireballs. And Strike Raid isn't that good, and Sora has Fire which kills kirby super easily, also Final Cutter doesn't beat out Flowmotion, and he has Up-B still. Lloyd is faster and can edgeguard him, and Chibi kills kirby early and can easily gimp his recovery due to Kirby relying on jumps, making him easily gimpable. And Kirby has no edgeguarding tools, and Tails can use energy ball. Also since most of these matchups rely on Kirby getting neutral-b, most of these characters can keep Kirby at distance win neutral. That's why PAC-MAN, Fox, and Falco do so well against Kirby, because they can outcamp him and make sure he doesn't get their neutral b's.


You do know Sora's Up B sucks because if Sora's lower on over the blast point, Aireal Recovery is useless, and I DID beat out Flowmotion with Final Cutter. Speaking of Final Cutter, on the part you were talking entirely about Chibi Robo, Kirby doesn't only have his midair jumps to rely on recovery. Final Cutter is also a recovery option, even if it is a Kirbycide option as well. Also, even though Lloyd is faster and you say that "Kirby has no edgeguarding tools," Kirby's back air is a great edgeguarding option, and Hammer is an edgeguarding option as well as Final Cutter, as when an opponent is grabbing a ledge Kirby can use Final Cutter and send them downward. Also, Tails is actually vulnerable from behind AND midair during Energy Ball, so that's useless. Don't forget, while PAC-Man is using Pac-Trampoline, you can use Final Cutter to keep PAC-Man on the ropes. Don't forget, sometimes Fox and Falco's Up-B can totally fail if they are farther from the stage.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.


Attachments:
Rainy Turtloid.gif
Rainy Turtloid.gif [ 116.17 KiB | Viewed 1320 times ]

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Still change BDee pls. He beats Kirby due to projectiles, earlier kills, and Kirby not being able to get in, AND the fence of pain gives him a nice edgeguarding tool. He kills kirby super early with Dair and at 80% with Uair.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 994
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Still change BDee pls. He beats Kirby due to projectiles, earlier kills, and Kirby not being able to get in, AND the fence of pain gives him a nice edgeguarding tool. He kills kirby super early with Dair and at 80% with Uair.


I thought Kirby had the fence of pain and Bandana Dee didn't. But I'll change it, nonetheless.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
They both have it. But BDee also has better kill confirms and 2 projectiles, which gives him an edge.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Posts: 118
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: ButterMosaic
Waifu: What's a Waifu?
Reply with quote
Image
I should probably move Bowser up to 45:55 and DK to 40:60.

_________________
"20 years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.
Now, we have no jobs, no cash, and no hope.
"


Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
DK should be winning and BDee should be 55-45.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:15 am
Posts: 567
Location: Afairica
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Skype: AUS_Corvid
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Here is my Kirby matchup chart for SSF2 Beta (without Pichu). Feel free to criticize it or roast it.

Kirby Matchups (SSF2)
75:25 = Luigi, Bandana Dee, Sora.
60:40 = C. Falcon, Mr. Game And Watch, Sandbag, Chibi-Robo. (No Offense, Dark Chibi Knight!)
55:45 = Luffy, PAC-Man, Falco, Lloyd, Fox, Naruto.
50:50 = Jigglypuff, Black Mage, Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Tails, Ness, Pit, Bowser, Wario, DK, Sonic.
45:55 = Goku, Zelda, Shiek, Marth, Samus, Ichigo.
60:40 = Mega Man, Link, Peach, Bomberman.
25:75 = Isacc.
IDK = Meta Knight, Pikachu, Yoshi

And Kirby beats Black Mage 75-25.


Yea idk about that one its 6-4 Kirby at absolute worst for BM.

_________________
Geno wrote:
foolish human if only you understood the splendor of the avian lifestyle

Image
:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image


Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 451
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
changed my mind. BM is even with Kirby.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo: :blackmage: :lucario:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :sheik: :sandbag: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :luigi: Snake Greninja :sonic: Olimar Vincent
Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas


Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:49 pm
Posts: 460
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reply with quote
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
changed my mind. BM is even with Kirby.

why? I think bbman lose to kirby cuz of his bad recovery

_________________
Image
you can see my progres here: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 9&start=90


Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.