View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:56 pm



Reply to topic  [ 2023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 135  Next
Rate the song 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Posts: 2104
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Gender: Female
Reply with quote
3/5 Eh.

YouTube Video:

_________________
Image


Fri May 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Posts: 929
Location: siouxfalls
Reply with quote
3/5
YouTube Video:

_________________
....I do cocaine..


Sat May 15, 2010 12:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 162
Location: In your ceiling, watching you masturbate
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
4/5 but you ppl all listen to too much death metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA&feature=related

_________________
You wanna argue with me? I once convinced a jury that a man who was terrified of water stole a boat!!

Kirby_wins wrote:
you are god.


Sure Alex i'll take "Horror Movies that take place on Creepy, Deserted Ships" for $500.
*electrical sounds and lights go out*
Oh goody, Double Jeopardy.

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Pianus in Maplestory.

FREAKING 300,000,000 HP AAAAAHHHHH!!!

It took me about an hour with my friends to kill 'em.

No.


Sat May 15, 2010 1:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 162
Location: In your ceiling, watching you masturbate
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
4.99/5 that was a good song and i like her voice.
If only it had been english.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw&feature=related
There's a real story behind this song ppl.

_________________
You wanna argue with me? I once convinced a jury that a man who was terrified of water stole a boat!!

Kirby_wins wrote:
you are god.


Sure Alex i'll take "Horror Movies that take place on Creepy, Deserted Ships" for $500.
*electrical sounds and lights go out*
Oh goody, Double Jeopardy.

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Pianus in Maplestory.

FREAKING 300,000,000 HP AAAAAHHHHH!!!

It took me about an hour with my friends to kill 'em.

No.


Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Posts: 101
Gender: Male
Skype: hypermuse101
Reply with quote
Ghost Nappa wrote:
4.99/5 that was a good song and i like her voice.
If only it had been english.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw&feature=related
There's a real story behind this song ppl.


Can't watch it in my country (Canada)....sucks.

_________________
Image Thanks ZI!


Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 162
Location: In your ceiling, watching you masturbate
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
that does suck. its an awesome song. :/
Edit:
I got the video thing figured out. yay me.
YouTube Video:

_________________
You wanna argue with me? I once convinced a jury that a man who was terrified of water stole a boat!!

Kirby_wins wrote:
you are god.


Sure Alex i'll take "Horror Movies that take place on Creepy, Deserted Ships" for $500.
*electrical sounds and lights go out*
Oh goody, Double Jeopardy.

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Pianus in Maplestory.

FREAKING 300,000,000 HP AAAAAHHHHH!!!

It took me about an hour with my friends to kill 'em.

No.


Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Posts: 929
Location: siouxfalls
Reply with quote
Ghost Nappa wrote:
4/5 but you ppl all listen to too much death metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA&feature=related

Explain to me how Karma To Burn is death metal, are you that ignorant?

_________________
....I do cocaine..


Sat May 15, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 2563
Location: ┐('~`;)┌
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Reply with quote
Dr.Rockso wrote:
Ghost Nappa wrote:
4/5 but you ppl all listen to too much death metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA&feature=related

Explain to me how Karma To Burn is death metal, are you that ignorant?

He never said. Are you that ignorant?

Ghost Nappa wrote:
that does suck. its an awesome song. :/
Edit:
I got the video thing figured out. yay me.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw&feature=related ]

I'd give that a 3.5/5.

YouTube Video:

For the LoZ fans, a song from "Ocarina of Rhyme"

_________________
Image
SasukeSharingan wrote:
go jerk off somewhere else gook


Adopted by Shounic


Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 12506
Location: Logical Battleground of drug addicts and sorcery.
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: The Holy Spirit rlly
Reply with quote
Nobody wrote:
Dr.Rockso wrote:
Ghost Nappa wrote:
4/5 but you ppl all listen to too much death metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA&feature=related

Explain to me how Karma To Burn is death metal, are you that ignorant?

He never said. Are you that ignorant?

Ghost Nappa wrote:
that does suck. its an awesome song. :/
Edit:
I got the video thing figured out. yay me.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw&feature=related ]

I'd give that a 3.5/5.

YouTube Video:

For the LoZ fans, a song from "Ocarina of Rhyme"

0/5 MY EAAAAAARS



YouTube Video:

_________________
Meow
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ


Sat May 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Posts: 929
Location: siouxfalls
Reply with quote
Nobody wrote:
Dr.Rockso wrote:
Ghost Nappa wrote:
4/5 but you ppl all listen to too much death metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iOiLX5ppA&feature=related

Explain to me how Karma To Burn is death metal, are you that ignorant?

He never said. Are you that ignorant?
quote]

Obviously he was saying that in response to the song I just posted, assuming it was death metal again, it really isn't that hard to see.
YouTube Video:

4/5

_________________
....I do cocaine..


Sun May 16, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Posts: 459
Location: California
Country: Sweden (se)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: dudebro
Reply with quote
3/5 Eh.
YouTube Video:

_________________
Image


Sun May 16, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 12506
Location: Logical Battleground of drug addicts and sorcery.
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Waifu: The Holy Spirit rlly
Reply with quote
Platinum Psi wrote:

2/5
Y so emo?



YouTube Video:

_________________
Meow
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ


Sun May 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Posts: 459
Location: California
Country: Sweden (se)
Gender: Anime Girl
Currently Playing: dudebro
Reply with quote
Kittenpuncher wrote:
Platinum Psi wrote:

2/5
Y so emo?



YouTube Video:

4/5
I thought you liked bad music.
YouTube Video:

_________________
Image


Sun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 am
Posts: 6668
Location: Darkest Antartica
Country: Pakistan (pk)
Gender: Male
Skype: Thaiberium
Currently Playing: The Game
Reply with quote
4/5 if only for the violin

The Masaaki Endoh version of a personal favourite.
YouTube Video:

_________________
Image


Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 162
Location: In your ceiling, watching you masturbate
Gender: Male
Reply with quote
4/5 twas a catchy tune
YouTube Video:

who wants to rock?

_________________
You wanna argue with me? I once convinced a jury that a man who was terrified of water stole a boat!!

Kirby_wins wrote:
you are god.


Sure Alex i'll take "Horror Movies that take place on Creepy, Deserted Ships" for $500.
*electrical sounds and lights go out*
Oh goody, Double Jeopardy.

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Pianus in Maplestory.

FREAKING 300,000,000 HP AAAAAHHHHH!!!

It took me about an hour with my friends to kill 'em.

No.


Mon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 135  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.