McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

Sonic
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=44776
Page 10 of 12

Author:  bagrielmarmanjo [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

LeafarTrinity wrote:
[ Image ]

what fangame is this?

Author:  Zombie_Guy [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Sonic Rush
It's on the DS
It's like the New Super Mario Bros of Sonic Advanced, but not as successful

Author:  Refurin [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

The game shown in that gif is not Sonic Rush.

Author:  Zombie_Guy [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Refurin wrote:
The game shown in that gif is not Sonic Rush.

Oops
What is it?

Author:  Meteor85 [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

It's Sonic Vs Darkness

Author:  Zombie_Guy [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Meteor85 wrote:
It's Sonic Vs Darkness

Cool
Why did no one respond to the original post, and only respond to my post?

Author:  Meteor85 [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Zombie_Guy wrote:
Why did no one respond to the original post, and only respond to my post?


I thought it was Sonic Rush at first but after knowing it was not, I did a quick search and found out

Author:  Zombie_Guy [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Meteor85 wrote:
Zombie_Guy wrote:
Why did no one respond to the original post, and only respond to my post?


I thought it was Sonic Rush at first but after knowing it was not, I did a quick search and found out


Oh cool

What’s your opinion on the idea of having Sonic’s side special be the boost?

Author:  Meteor85 [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Zombie_Guy wrote:
What’s your opinion on the idea of having Sonic’s side special be the boost?


I like it but it shouldn't be too fast

Author:  Zombie_Guy [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Meteor85 wrote:
Zombie_Guy wrote:
What’s your opinion on the idea of having Sonic’s side special be the boost?


I like it but it shouldn't be too fast


That would look hilarious
Sonic running but moving slowly
Or Sonic walking while boosting
Less of a boost and more of a “Swagalicious Strut”

Author:  Sonario [ Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Zombie_Guy wrote:

You could have Boost work like Bowser Jr's side special in Smash 4 and Ultimate.
Sonic would run forwards and if you let go of the special button he would skid to a stop. In the air if you have a double jump you can jump out of the boost, canceling the move. On the ground you can jump during it, but that wouldn't cancel the move. For balancing Sonic would either run in place briefly before dashing at the beginning and have him not jump in the beginning in the air.

Hey now, that would actually be pretty cool! It would let Sonic speed around the map much faster. But letting Sonic use it any time he wants makes the boost a little spammable. The running in place woudln't really stop anyone from spamming boost and a boost meter would be hard to implement. And even without a beginning jump, the horizontal recovery would still be a little much considering how fast the boost can make you go.

Author:  LeafarTrinity [ Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Sonario wrote:
LeafarTrinity wrote:
Sonario wrote:
LeafarTrinity wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
/\

They still need to change Sonic's side B because it sucks. I really want Cyan Laser to be Sonic's side B. Also, we need that speed boost.


Even through I like his actual side B, this idea is wayyyyyyyyyy cooler (but a simple boost would be better than Cyan Laser), it could work similar to a mix between Star Fox characters side B and up B!

I'd still prefer the Sonic Wave or something. Sonic could use a projectile.


But it would be better to get a boost move for sonic side B, cuz it's something that is present in every recent game and it deserves representation, sonic rarely showed projectiles in his games, so the boost is something better.

We can see a demonstration in the GIF below, but of course, it should be really short and straight up, it would be just so amazing.

Image

Why would a side-b go straight up? And even if it did go sideways it would be a bit too fast to control in a small environment with platforms all around. And having it go a small distance would be too similar to his current side-b. Moreover, it would be too powerful of a horizontal recovery if you can use it in mid-air.


I meant forward :sweat:

Author:  The Super Saiyan Son Goku [ Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

LeafarTrinity wrote:

But it would be better to get a boost move for sonic side B, cuz it's something that is present in every recent game and it deserves representation, sonic rarely showed projectiles in his games, so the boost is something better.

We can see a demonstration in the GIF below, but of course, it should be really short and straight up, it would be just so amazing.

[ Image ]


It does look really cool. Sonic's current side-B has rubbish recovery, so I hope this fixes this problem.

Author:  Dust_the_1000 [ Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

Wait, but Sonic has a good horizontal recovery, if you mean vertical, the Up-B is the option
He don't need buffs in his recovery he is good currently.

Author:  The Super Saiyan Son Goku [ Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sonic

/\

I know, but Cyan Laser from Sonic Colors or the boost move in that GIF would be good as well. Besides, in Sonic Colors, you could control Cyan Laser.

Page 10 of 12 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/