View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:42 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deku Midoriya (My Hero Academia) in SSF2 Beta 1.2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:42 pm
Posts: 115
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: anyoneinworld
Waifu: No u
Vanilla wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:


You do know you just got R O A S T E D, right Vanilla?

Also, Rainy Turtloid from Mega Man X6. Awesome.


using a reverse uno card as a comeback doesnt count as a "roast"

even if it was, it's a pathetic kind of roast.

his roasting skills is just as pathetic as his memeing skills.

oh wait i forgot

he doesnt have any skills :pikachu:



Jesus christ, chill :luffy: (I'm am no one to talk about chill tho, I lost my s*** reading psycho posts :pikachu: )

_________________
Mains: :simon:
Secondaries: :ness:


Click to expand thumbnail
Just keep running forward.


Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2034
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Touhou, Love Live! School Idol Festival
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
RydOmega wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:


You do know you just got R O A S T E D, right Vanilla?

Also, Rainy Turtloid from Mega Man X6. Awesome.


using a reverse uno card as a comeback doesnt count as a "roast"

even if it was, it's a pathetic kind of roast.

his roasting skills is just as pathetic as his memeing skills.

oh wait i forgot

he doesnt have any skills :pikachu:



Jesus christ, chill :luffy: (I'm am no one to talk about chill tho, I lost my s*** reading psycho posts :pikachu: )


im always chill wut are u talking about :sandbag:

_________________


Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Posts: 1720
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CSWooly
Skype: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Onto the topic at hand, there will be no more extra anime characters in SSF2.

Before the roster was redone, they kept the three characters that they'd already implemented (Goku, Naruto and Ichigo) because they said that none of the characters currently in would be cut.

Luffy was literally only ever added because there was a beyond-ridiculous fan demand for the character. They also stated this and further stated that Luffy would be the last anime character that they ever added - likely as a method of doing damage control on the beyond ridiculous volume of Luffy requests that they got and potentially avoiding another situation like it.

Luffy likely stands as one of the only few characters that they've done purely because of the fanbase, with Waluigi likely being another example (I say this because having him at the end of the somewhat rather poorly received announcements of Simon, Krystal and Rayman across the community and him having no revealed sprites/playable option at SSC hints at this being a fan request, but this is purely a thought so don't take my word as gospel).

And considering that this game receives a fair bit of flack for actually having anime characters, it seems nigh impossible that they would ever consider going back on the statement of "no more anime in SSF2" because that'd cause a fair bit of reputational damage. Given this, the chances of them "giving a Shonen another chance" seem pretty much impossible at this point.



PS: Also, any roasts in this topic do not qualify as roasts. Y'all are just being really stupid.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter here.
Youtube channel.

Image

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber


Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 am
Posts: 2820
Location: The Schwarzwelt
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: ;Danny;
Skype: N/A
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
TSF.Strife wrote:
the somewhat rather poorly received announcements of Simon, Krystal and Rayman across the community

Really? From what I've seen (YouTube, Facebook, here) I thought people were pretty happy

Simon I can sort of understand due to being in Ultimate and all but the other two?

Unless all the negative reception is on the Discord channel, which I haven't visited in like a year

_________________
Image

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.


Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 pm
Posts: 1117
Gender: N/A
nah , reception on the server was good too except a few bad eggs that thrived on nitpicking


Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 1863
Location: The Mcleodgaming Forums.
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: TF2, CS:GO, SSF2 Beta.
Yeah I was actually so happy about Rayman that I said that I would accept no Waluigi in SSF2....then he showed up anyway and I nearly cried tears of joy.

But seriously after Luffy getting in, the Dragonball-Naruto-Onepiece triangle is complete, there are literally thousands of more new and old animes out there but very few of them compare to how iconic these three are. So with Goku, Naruto and Luffy (plus Ichigo who was developed too early to be canned now), we have all the anime we could possibly get in SSF2.

_________________
Image

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.


Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Posts: 53
Country: United States (us)
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:

I can't accept the fact, cause I'm not like you people.


Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2034
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Touhou, Love Live! School Idol Festival
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:

I can't accept the fact, cause I'm not like you people.


im also a dumb animu person, but i still accepted the fact that no more animu after luffy :pikachu:
so what

_________________


Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Posts: 53
Country: United States (us)
Vanilla wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:

I can't accept the fact, cause I'm not like you people.


im also a dumb animu person, but i still accepted the fact that no more animu after luffy :pikachu:
so what

So what, so what, so what that no more anime after Luffy is a good thing, it's not.


Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 am
Posts: 259
Location: Your chair
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Lermonz
Currently Playing: the french horn
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:

I can't accept the fact, cause I'm not like you people.


im also a dumb animu person, but i still accepted the fact that no more animu after luffy :pikachu:
so what

So what, so what, so what that no more anime after Luffy is a good thing, it's not.

Whether it's a good thing or not it's still not going to happen.

_________________
Image
Mains: :peach: :wario:


Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 pm
Posts: 1117
Gender: N/A
could someone please lock this thread already lmao


Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:24 pm
Profile
BR Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Posts: 1720
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CSWooly
Skype: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
When's post of the year :kappa:

_________________
Follow me on Twitter here.
Youtube channel.

Image

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber


Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Posts: 53
Country: United States (us)
sevenz wrote:
could someone please lock this thread already lmao

No


Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Posts: 53
Country: United States (us)
Lermonz wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
hello libre pensador you are stuupid this isnt an uno topic bye

anyway...

deku in the game wont be happening

accept the fact :pikachu:

I can't accept the fact, cause I'm not like you people.


im also a dumb animu person, but i still accepted the fact that no more animu after luffy :pikachu:
so what

So what, so what, so what that no more anime after Luffy is a good thing, it's not.

Whether it's a good thing or not it's still not going to happen.

Whether or not it's us a good thing, it's still going to happen, cause again, future updates


Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:55 pm
Profile
SSF2 Developer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Posts: 331
Country: Australia (au)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: Probably the new patch of SSF2 Beta.
No more anime/manga characters will be playable, Luffy was the last.


Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.