McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

Characters ideas for SSF2
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=46802
Page 5 of 8

Author:  Ultimate Boyo Incoming [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

BandanaDeeMain wrote:
No. Just no. I am still salty that that wasn’t Geno.

Looks like someone watched TerminalMontage's video on putting Geno in Smash. At least we got Banjo, am i right?

Author:  BandanaDeeMain [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

I didn’t actually, I just want Geno.

Author:  Sonario [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

2spooky4you wrote:
You guys better be happy for having a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I don't even have it.

I don't even want it, No Waluigi, No Deal.

Author:  Dust_the_1000 [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Sonario wrote:
No Rayman, No Deal.

It's finna good for me.

Author:  BowlDawg [ Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

How about the Raze Soldier, from the Raze Trilogy of flash games?

Author:  2spooky4you [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Sonario wrote:
I don't even want it, No Waluigi, No Deal.

:roll:

Author:  Vanilla [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Saying "Waluigi is not in Ultimate" is a total overstatement.
Yeah, he's just an assist trophy and Sakurai apparently hates him sure, but it's better than him "not appearing in the game at all" (as is the case with Porky).

Why can't people just move on and hope that he's playable in the next game instead of "waaa waluigi isnt in this game this game sucks a** waaaa" 24/7.

Author:  Sonario [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Hey, I'm not saying it sucks (Best Smash game really), I'm just not interested in playing it myself because I can't play as Waluigi. It's my own choice, mates. Not saying it's right or wrong.

Author:  Refurin [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

It feels weird to see people call Ultimate the best Smash game when it's one of my least favourites. But I know I look for different things out of Smash than most, apparently.

Author:  Sonario [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Refurin wrote:
It feels weird to see people call Ultimate the best Smash game when it's one of my least favourites. But I know I look for different things out of Smash than most, apparently.

Generally the fighting game with the most content is considered "the best". It differs really. My personal favorite is Brawl for the awesome story. (Also you can mod Waluigi into it)

Author:  Refurin [ Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Sonario wrote:
Generally the fighting game with the most content is considered "the best". It differs really. My personal favorite is Brawl for the awesome story. (Also you can mod Waluigi into it)

I personally don't see it as having the most content overall, most characters and stages for sure, but the lack of modes really kills the game for me. So many characters and so little to do with them. Brawl would be my favourite as far as content goes, but I just don't enjoy how it feels to play it.

Author:  Nonya [ Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Refurin wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Generally the fighting game with the most content is considered "the best". It differs really. My personal favorite is Brawl for the awesome story. (Also you can mod Waluigi into it)

I personally don't see it as having the most content overall, most characters and stages for sure, but the lack of modes really kills the game for me. So many characters and so little to do with them. Brawl would be my favourite as far as content goes, but I just don't enjoy how it feels to play it.

PM was a godsend for giving us best of both worlds

Author:  Refurin [ Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Nonya wrote:
PM was a godsend for giving us best of both worlds

I don't like playing PM either, but it's a little better.

Author:  Sebaskit [ Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Howdy. I'd really like to see the character Hyakkimaru from the manga and anime series "Dororo." I think there's some real creative potential for this character's moveset and it would just be really cool to see him in a smash game. He's got f*** swords for hands. How could you pass that up?

Author:  Ultimate Boyo Incoming [ Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Characters ideas for SSF2

Sebaskit wrote:
Howdy. I'd really like to see the character Hyakkimaru from the manga and anime series "Dororo." I think there's some real creative potential for this character's moveset and it would just be really cool to see him in a smash game. He's got f*** swords for hands. How could you pass that up?

The developers said no more anime characters, which sucks, because I really want to either play as Cooler, Broly (either Dragon Ball Super version or the Dragon Ball Z version), or Android 17 in SSF2.

Page 5 of 8 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/