McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=44964
Page 119 of 132

Author:  BandanaDeeMain [ Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Replace Black Mage's neutral special with Silence, which permanently gets rid of specials.

Author:  Ultimate Boyo Incoming [ Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Add King Dedede and have his final smash be becoming buff and singing "Macho of Dedede WITH LYRICS (Swole Dedede Scuffle) - Kirby Star Allies Cover" by Juno Songs.

Author:  Sonario [ Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

The Super Saiyan Son Goku wrote:
Add King Dedede and have his final smash be becoming buff and singing "Macho of Dedede WITH LYRICS (Swole Dedede Scuffle) - Kirby Star Allies Cover" by Juno Songs.

In acapella.

Author:  Dust_the_1000 [ Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Remove Luigi and instead of him add Weegee.

Author:  Vanilla [ Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Add Dr. versions of every character in the game to celebrate Dr. Mario World's launch.
Like Dr. Mario, they all play as a stronger and slower version of the original character.
And all of their neutral specials are Megavitamins.

Author:  Sonario [ Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Vanilla wrote:
Add Dr. versions of every character in the game to celebrate Dr. Mario World's launch.
Like Dr. Mario, they all play as a stronger and slower version of the original character.
And all of their neutral specials are Megavitamins.

Also make the weapon wielding characters wield thermometers instead of sword, spears or other things.

Author:  Meteor85 [ Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Add an assist trophy whose function is to summon another one.

Author:  Vanilla [ Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Turn Pika and Pichu into roasted turkey when Thunder strikes them :pikachu: Image

Author:  CraftGMC [ Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

add Hello Kitty as a playable character

Author:  Meteor85 [ Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Add Mr Bean

Author:  Vanilla [ Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Give everyone a sword.
Now everyone is a swordfighter.

Author:  Dust_the_1000 [ Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Make Mario die instantly when he gets touched by a fighter.

Author:  CraftGMC [ Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Dust_the_1000 wrote:
Make Mario die instantly when he gets touched by a fighter.


nah fam just reduce his size to half, then make him have to taunt so he can survive another hit

Author:  Vanilla [ Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

bagrielmarmanjo wrote:
bring fack Fire Mario.


what?


what do you mean "this topic is only for bad suggestions"?


lol they actually did it

Author:  Sonario [ Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions

Vanilla wrote:
bagrielmarmanjo wrote:
bring fack Fire Mario.


what?


what do you mean "this topic is only for bad suggestions"?


lol they actually did it

Remove it again and replace the skin with Dr. Mario.

Page 119 of 132 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/