View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 am



Reply to topic  [ 1445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 97  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Posts: 719
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Reply with quote
When you press the red button in Peach's Castle, there is a chance that, if you touch the side platforms, you instantly die.

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:55 am
Posts: 240
Location: The Universe
Country: Uruguay (uy)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Unknown
Currently Playing: AoE II
Reply with quote
Dunno how happened but the master ball got bugged and could hurt anyone who touched it (except the one who had thrown it ofc).
And then there's this thing about Hidden Leaf Village.


Attachments:
MasterBall glitch.png
MasterBall glitch.png [ 33.66 KiB | Viewed 881 times ]
Glitch-ish.png
Glitch-ish.png [ 48.37 KiB | Viewed 881 times ]

_________________
Image

Mains: Image :isaac: :blackmage: :bomberman: :luffy: :naruto: :tails: :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :sora: :goku:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:12 pm
Posts: 1
Country: Mexico (mx)
Reply with quote
what do I do if you download the game and only load up to 29%. By the way I love your game.


Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 285
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
We all probably know about Kaio-Ken 2x Goku's pseudo-infinite Back Throw, but there's another thing i've noticed that needs to be fixed about his kaio-ken moveset:
Kaio-Ken 2x Goku's Forward Throw does not connect if you're still sliding from dashing
Image

_________________
Mains:
Image Secondaries cuz why not:
Image
Bonus secondary, might main: :pit:
For fun: Anyone else / Random


I'll definitely learn all that i possibly can with every character, even though i may stick with only a few out of them all
Oh, and RNG is broken

Waiting for 1.2 so i can put i guess :krystal: and the WAH


Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
CraftGMC wrote:
We all probably know about Kaio-Ken 2x Goku's pseudo-infinite Back Throw, but there's another thing i've noticed that needs to be fixed about his kaio-ken moveset:
Kaio-Ken 2x Goku's Forward Throw does not connect if you're still sliding from dashing
[ Image ]


"Consider the Following."

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Posts: 719
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Reply with quote
oh no not another meme

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
In Special Smash, do a Turbo Mode match with every attack trapping your opponent in an egg. One player needs Kirby, and another player can use any other character, but Bowser is recommended. If you up smash at a high enough damage, it'll show Bowser's magnifying glass thing above the top blast zone with Bowser in it, and Bowser will appear to have been victim to screen KO. However, Bowser will still be on the screen, as if nothing happened and he broke out of the egg. I don't have a picture of this, but it's really weird.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 285
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
In Special Smash, do a Turbo Mode match with every attack trapping your opponent in an egg. One player needs Kirby, and another player can use any other character, but Bowser is recommended. If you up smash at a high enough damage, it'll show Bowser's magnifying glass thing above the top blast zone with Bowser in it, and Bowser will appear to have been victim to screen KO. However, Bowser will still be on the screen, as if nothing happened and he broke out of the egg. I don't have a picture of this, but it's really weird.


If i understood that correctly, i believe a very similar thing can happen simply in normal smash with just Isaac's vines sometimes, i think it requires either timing, or different circumstances (i.e were they caught mid-air, were they shielding, or were they just standing there), or maybe even both
Image


since i'm already talking about Isaac's vines, i might aswell show another one (though this sorta feels more like a cool feature than a bug, maybe that could be kept?):
if you were caught by the vines while shielding, just hold it down and mash up (you can use any button, but up is the safest because it has no interactions when shielding) for a moment and you have a chance to get it back, without even losing durability over time because it's being constantly hit by a no-damage multihit, forcing Isaac to instead go for a grab or wait it out, some more astute players may instead attempt a shieldbreak (though usually there's not enough time for that unless their opponent's shield is already depleted)
Image

_________________
Mains:
Image Secondaries cuz why not:
Image
Bonus secondary, might main: :pit:
For fun: Anyone else / Random


I'll definitely learn all that i possibly can with every character, even though i may stick with only a few out of them all
Oh, and RNG is broken

Waiting for 1.2 so i can put i guess :krystal: and the WAH


Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
CraftGMC wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
In Special Smash, do a Turbo Mode match with every attack trapping your opponent in an egg. One player needs Kirby, and another player can use any other character, but Bowser is recommended. If you up smash at a high enough damage, it'll show Bowser's magnifying glass thing above the top blast zone with Bowser in it, and Bowser will appear to have been victim to screen KO. However, Bowser will still be on the screen, as if nothing happened and he broke out of the egg. I don't have a picture of this, but it's really weird.


If i understood that correctly, i believe a very similar thing can happen simply in normal smash with just Isaac's vines sometimes, i think it requires either timing, or different circumstances (i.e were they caught mid-air, were they shielding, or were they just standing there), or maybe even both
Image


since i'm already talking about Isaac's vines, i might aswell show another one (though this sorta feels more like a cool feature than a bug, maybe that could be kept?):
if you were caught by the vines while shielding, just hold it down and mash up (you can use any button, but up is the safest because it has no interactions when shielding) for a moment and you have a chance to get it back, without even losing durability over time because it's being constantly hit by a no-damage multihit, forcing Isaac to instead go for a grab or wait it out, some more astute players may instead attempt a shieldbreak (though usually there's not enough time for that unless their opponent's shield is already depleted)
Image


@CraftGMC That was a very interesting explanation. So do what Luigi says, and please...

"Consider the Following."

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Posts: 719
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Reply with quote
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
"Consider the Following."


Attachments:
meme taste.jpg
meme taste.jpg [ 121.29 KiB | Viewed 783 times ]

_________________
Image
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm
Posts: 349
Location: on your computer screen
Country: United States (us)
MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
Reply with quote
i would say true but i myself do make the worst of memes
koichi dummy thicc


Attachments:
New SSF2 Screenshot.png
New SSF2 Screenshot.png [ 6.74 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]

_________________
YouTube Video:
its too late now i have ascended to the beyond realm
i forgot how to read and im a f*** weeb too
my pfp will get worse trust me
Image
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2430
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Reply with quote
Ness's fsmash can't destroy certain items (metal box, bob-omb, fireworks, motion bomb etc etc etc)
they can be hit by the bat, but won't get destroyed as if nothing happened)

_________________


Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 285
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
Pichu's discharge thunderball (NeutralB) always pushes him to the left, rather than the opposite direction he's facing (which i assume is what's supposed to happen)
Image

_________________
Mains:
Image Secondaries cuz why not:
Image
Bonus secondary, might main: :pit:
For fun: Anyone else / Random


I'll definitely learn all that i possibly can with every character, even though i may stick with only a few out of them all
Oh, and RNG is broken

Waiting for 1.2 so i can put i guess :krystal: and the WAH


Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:12 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 am
Posts: 1
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
When a character hangs on a ledge and Pac-man uses down special near the ledge, it pushes the enemy away, while still hanging on


Attachments:
New SSF2 Screenshot.png
New SSF2 Screenshot.png [ 45.04 KiB | Viewed 719 times ]
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:59 pm
Posts: 21
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CrazyNaut
Waifu: Waluigi
Reply with quote
On Tower of Salvation, Mithos occasionally flies away and does this move where light spears rain onto the side platforms. But if he tries to do it after the first time, then he'll fly away but the spears won't come down.


Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 97  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.