View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:03 am



Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
SSF2 Beta Screenshots 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
Give me ssf2beta1.2 wrote:
hi is it out yet or not

WAIT!!!

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 344
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
Ultimate Boyo Incoming wrote:
Give me ssf2beta1.2 wrote:
hi is it out yet or not

WAIT!!!

Sonic says:


Attachments:
sonic says.png
sonic says.png [ 110.08 KiB | Viewed 753 times ]

_________________
RNG Gang:
non-RNG Mains:

Image                   Image

Secondaries:
Image

In training: :krystal:

Hopefully this time it doesn't break for lower screen resolutions
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 7:12 pm
Posts: 23
Reply with quote
and than how to did get the tester build

please il stop begging everyone

hello I am sorry


Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6113
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
can you for the love of god stop busting into any unrelated thread with SSF2 on its name just to ask for the next version of beta
also PLEASE be a little more patient, this entire fangame is a passion project by a dedicated group of fans who use all the free time they have into working on this wonderful game

I've made the exact same mistake as you've done in the past years (specifically in the buildup to the first SSF2 Beta) and god I REGRET doing that

besides, there's more games in life you can play rn that aren't SSF2, so you might want to wait while playing something else
i know it's tempting to beg for the new version but it's a horrible idea on the long run

_________________


Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:21 pm
Posts: 272
Location: front of your door
Country: Turkey (tr)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: POWEROFPRO
Currently Playing: nothing
Reply with quote
Kirb-Star wrote:
can you for the love of god stop busting into any unrelated thread with SSF2 on its name just to ask for the next version of beta
also PLEASE be a little more patient, this entire fangame is a passion project by a dedicated group of fans who use all the free time they have into working on this wonderful game

I've made the exact same mistake as you've done in the past years (specifically in the buildup to the first SSF2 Beta) and god I REGRET doing that

besides, there's more games in life you can play rn that aren't SSF2, so you might want to wait while playing something else
i know it's tempting to beg for the new version but it's a horrible idea on the long run

he is jatin

he will ask for the next update no matter what :sandbag:

_________________
hi bye


Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 2371
Location: The Mcleodgaming Forums.
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: Infamously difficult games
Waifu: I'm an ace (for now)
Reply with quote
Isn't he a bot? Just ignore him.


The real thing is that THIS THREAD LIVES ONCE MORE!!! (I'm sure things would have picked up as soon as Waluigi came in, but still glad it's active now)

Image
Kirby can copy Down Specials too!

_________________
Through plenty of determination, I've beaten I Wanna Be The Guy and so I am a The Guy. My save proves it.


Flash Card: show
Image

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.


Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am
Posts: 2481
Location: Otonokizaka High School
Country: Singapore (sg)
Gender: Anime Girl
MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX
Waifu: Maki Nishikino
Reply with quote
it's not a bot if they actually respond.
a bot will never respond.

besides, why would a bot NOT leave a link to some third-rate website or saying things like "thanks for the info" or the like :sandbag:

_________________


Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6113
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
2spooky4you wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
can you for the love of god stop busting into any unrelated thread with SSF2 on its name just to ask for the next version of beta
also PLEASE be a little more patient, this entire fangame is a passion project by a dedicated group of fans who use all the free time they have into working on this wonderful game

I've made the exact same mistake as you've done in the past years (specifically in the buildup to the first SSF2 Beta) and god I REGRET doing that

besides, there's more games in life you can play rn that aren't SSF2, so you might want to wait while playing something else
i know it's tempting to beg for the new version but it's a horrible idea on the long run

he is jatin

he will ask for the next update no matter what :sandbag:

buddy guess where i am from


keep your racist comments to yourself please

_________________


Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 am
Posts: 361
Location: Your chair
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Lermonz
Reply with quote
Kirb-Star wrote:
2spooky4you wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
can you for the love of god stop busting into any unrelated thread with SSF2 on its name just to ask for the next version of beta
also PLEASE be a little more patient, this entire fangame is a passion project by a dedicated group of fans who use all the free time they have into working on this wonderful game

I've made the exact same mistake as you've done in the past years (specifically in the buildup to the first SSF2 Beta) and god I REGRET doing that

besides, there's more games in life you can play rn that aren't SSF2, so you might want to wait while playing something else
i know it's tempting to beg for the new version but it's a horrible idea on the long run

he is jatin

he will ask for the next update no matter what :sandbag:

buddy guess where i am from


keep your racist comments to yourself please

no jatin is his name

_________________
Image

buh


Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Posts: 6113
Location: Leafless Canada
Country: Peru (pe)
Gender: Male
Skype: Kirb-Star
Waifu: zero suit wario
Reply with quote
how the f*** did i read that as latin
man i need glasses, sorry

_________________


Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 344
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
Image
You fool, i was building up speed for 12 hours before the fight even began!

_________________
RNG Gang:
non-RNG Mains:

Image                   Image

Secondaries:
Image

In training: :krystal:

Hopefully this time it doesn't break for lower screen resolutions


Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 2371
Location: The Mcleodgaming Forums.
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: Infamously difficult games
Waifu: I'm an ace (for now)
Reply with quote
Image
I kept falling off the couch when I was asleep. Luckily I forgot how to gravity later and stayed on (as seen in my avatar)

_________________
Through plenty of determination, I've beaten I Wanna Be The Guy and so I am a The Guy. My save proves it.


Flash Card: show
Image

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.


Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: An unknown cave island in Japan
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Reply with quote
CraftGMC wrote:
[ Image ]
You fool, i was building up speed for 12 hours before the fight even began!

Mario: Jotaro!

Fox: Dio!

Mario: Oh? You are approaching me? Instead of fleeing, you are getting closer to me?

Fox: I can't beat the [insert picture of a random candy here] out of you without getting closer.

Mario: *bass boosted ear deafening "Ho ho!"* "Then... come as close as you like..."

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:
Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:
Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge is the best anime film of all time. Admit it.
YouTube Video:


Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 2371
Location: The Mcleodgaming Forums.
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: Infamously difficult games
Waifu: I'm an ace (for now)
Reply with quote
Ultimate Boyo Incoming wrote:
CraftGMC wrote:
[ Image ]
You fool, i was building up speed for 12 hours before the fight even began!

Mario: Jotaro!

Fox: Dio!

Mario: Oh? You are approaching me? Instead of fleeing, you are getting closer to me?

Fox: I can't beat the [insert picture of a random candy here] out of you without getting closer.

Mario: *bass boosted ear deafening "Ho ho!"* "Then... come as close as you like..."

Image
ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ (Menacing)

_________________
Through plenty of determination, I've beaten I Wanna Be The Guy and so I am a The Guy. My save proves it.


Flash Card: show
Image

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.


Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:41 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 344
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Reply with quote
Luigi has only grown stronger as time passes
Image

Can Waluigi put a stop to this madness?! Find it out in the next episode of Super Mario Bros Z!

_________________
RNG Gang:
non-RNG Mains:

Image                   Image

Secondaries:
Image

In training: :krystal:

Hopefully this time it doesn't break for lower screen resolutions


Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GamingGryffindor and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.