View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:59 am



Reply to topic  [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:32 am
Posts: 1
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
I know that characters like Ichigo have moves they can use-while-landing to slide across the stage, under the wiki page 'Pseudo wavedash', and I found one that wasn't on the wiki.

Using Zero Suit Samus, I hit a cpu Bowser with her down special's kick. I was offstage at the time of the kick, on the Final Destination map. I flipped onto the stage automatically after the kick and proceeded to slide very fast across 3/4ths of the stage. The spot where I initially landed was not extremely close to the ledge; I was definitely standing. I am not sure if I used another down special as soon as I hit the ground.

Sorry that I don't have a whole lot of info.


Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:42 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:19 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: SpongeBob29
Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that the v0.8 and v0.9 intros in the Vault section don't work at all.

BandanaDeeMain wrote:
That's intentional.


Really? Why is that?


Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Posts: 323
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Reply with quote
Screen K.O.'s do that to minimize lag.

_________________
SSF2 Mains: :bandanadee: :luigi: :chibirobo:
SSF2 Secondaries: Waluigi :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :rayman:
Ultimate Mains: :simon: :luigi: Snake Greninja
Ultimate Secondaries: Duck Hunt, Toon Link, R.O.B.


Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:26 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 pm
Posts: 5
Reply with quote
:peach:
https://media.giphy.com/media/5wFao57pM ... /giphy.gif


Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 am
Posts: 190
Location: Earth's Core
Country: Gibraltar (gi)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N., PW:AA, Touhou, KOF.
Reply with quote
The camera freezes when :bowser: taunts while :link: hold his bomb (after).
Image

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 am
Posts: 1
Country: Germany (de)
Reply with quote
So, as Kirby (1) I tried to inhale a Kirby (2) who has already inhaled someone(Kirby 3)
After I tried, I got Kirby 3 inhaled and Kirby 2 was stuck in place and could not move until hit with an attack which throws him back. Kirby 1 and 3 worked normally


Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 678
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
MaxG4 wrote:
So, as Kirby (1) I tried to inhale a Kirby (2) who has already inhaled someone(Kirby 3)
After I tried, I got Kirby 3 inhaled and Kirby 2 was stuck in place and could not move until hit with an attack which throws him back. Kirby 1 and 3 worked normally


Can I see footage of this. It sounds pretty interesting.

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:

Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:

Who thinks Marvel vs Capcom 2 should be on the Nintendo Switch? Just me? Alright then. Keep your secrets.
YouTube Video:


Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 116
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: CraftGMC
Reply with quote
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Can I see footage of this. It sounds pretty interesting.


'ere ya go b0ss
Image

_________________
Mains:
ImageSecondaries just in case:
Image

Mostly for fun: Random / Anyone Else

Will definitely play with when released: :krystal:, :simon:, [Waluigi]


I'm a "Jack of All Trades", perhaps going for "Master of Many", I'll definitely try to learn all that I can with these characters.


Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 678
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
CraftGMC wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Can I see footage of this. It sounds pretty interesting.


'ere ya go b0ss
Image


Thanks! It looks pretty funny!

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:

Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:

Who thinks Marvel vs Capcom 2 should be on the Nintendo Switch? Just me? Alright then. Keep your secrets.
YouTube Video:


Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:06 pm
Posts: 25
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
:naruto: seems to have a bugged up special. Let me explain, sometimes, i do not know the exact cause, :naruto: will use his shuriken version of the up special without my input, and eventually switch back to the normal up special. I do not know what causes it or if there is a fix.

_________________
Image


Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:46 pm
Posts: 1
Country: United States (us)
Reply with quote
So I was in the waiting room in online mode, and with turbo mode active. This has happened a lot of times to me. If Falco hits the enemy with Illusion or his Up-B on the ground, and inmediately shines when the attack hits, Falco isn't able to use the move he used from the ground anymore. I like turbo mode. fix pls. :pikachu:

Edit: It also happens with Fox and there's a way to fix it. Problem is... I don't EXACTLY know how. :/


Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:21 pm
Posts: 212
Country: Turkey (tr)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: POWEROFPRO
Currently Playing: Deltarune (chapter 1 finished),SSF2
Waifu: Sayori
Reply with quote
ASpacieMain&Knuckles wrote:
So I was in the waiting room in online mode, and with turbo mode active. This has happened a lot of times to me. If Falco hits the enemy with Illusion or his Up-B on the ground, and inmediately shines when the attack hits, Falco isn't able to use the move he used from the ground anymore. I like turbo mode. fix pls. :pikachu:

Edit: It also happens with Fox and there's a way to fix it. Problem is... I don't EXACTLY know how. :/

Hit the enemy with any attack.

_________________
Mains: :captainfalcon: :kirby: :bandanadee:

Secondaries: :gameandwatch: :metaknight: :falco: :marth: :donkeykong:

For Fun: Everyone

mr grinch wrote:
you are so dumb why are you so dumb it hurts

Deviantart


Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:52 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 am
Posts: 190
Location: Earth's Core
Country: Gibraltar (gi)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N., PW:AA, Touhou, KOF.
Reply with quote
2spooky4you wrote:
ASpacieMain&Knuckles wrote:
So I was in the waiting room in online mode, and with turbo mode active. This has happened a lot of times to me. If Falco hits the enemy with Illusion or his Up-B on the ground, and inmediately shines when the attack hits, Falco isn't able to use the move he used from the ground anymore. I like turbo mode. fix pls. :pikachu:

Edit: It also happens with Fox and there's a way to fix it. Problem is... I don't EXACTLY know how. :/

Hit the enemy with any attack.

But this is a bug and should be fixed anyway.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:22 pm
Posts: 168
Location: Somewhere in SR388...
Country: Brazil (br)
Gender: Male
MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria.
Waifu: Shizuka Marikawa
Reply with quote
In Classic mode, playing as Goku, during Master Hand's death animation, if Goku reverses back from Kaio-ken to normal, MH dies at a faster rate, and the camera focuses on Goku.

_________________
If everyone had been patient, Beta would be fully completed, and free of bugs. Not even instant noodles is instant, people.


Image

Mains:Image
Secondaries: :wario:
I made the avatar, the signature and the samus emoticon right above. :colonthree:


Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Posts: 678
Location: Flying Battery Zone, Dream Land, Doomsday Zone (sometimes), Tumblr, YouTube
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Male
Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald
Waifu: Rosalina (Sm4sh)
Reply with quote
Rollaboy wrote:
In Classic mode, playing as Goku, during Master Hand's death animation, if Goku reverses back from Kaio-ken to normal, MH dies at a faster rate, and the camera focuses on Goku.


If there's a cool or funny bug in the game, I want footage!

_________________
Mains: :kirby: :rayman: :blackmage:

Secondaries: :sonic: :mario: :captainfalcon: :simon:

Who thinks Marvel vs Capcom 2 should be on the Nintendo Switch? Just me? Alright then. Keep your secrets.
YouTube Video:


Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.