McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40599
Page 1 of 16

Author:  likiji1234 [ Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Hello everyone
this is where i'll post recolors and sprites that i make

SSF2 Recolors
Link
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Link sprites made by the ssf2 team

Sora
Image
Sora sprite made by the ssf2 team

Mario
Image
Mario sprite made by the ssf2 team

Llyod
ImageImageImageImage
Llyod sprite made by the ssf2 team

Author:  Kirb-Star [ Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Those are really good-looking recolors, but I'm sure they don't count as personal sprites.
Btw, is thar Ryuko in your avatar made by you?

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Shiver-Star wrote:
Those are really good-looking recolors, but I'm sure they don't count as personal sprites.
Btw, is thar Ryuko in your avatar made by you?

They aren't personal sprites, i made them because i really don't like the look of the colours in ssf2
sorta, it came form this image http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6yse7p.png however that image was surrounded by a black background so i had to remove it an i decided to add a shadow
also made some new recolors (i'll make sprites soon)
ImageImageImage
Link sprite made by the ssf2 team

Author:  FriendAlias [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

likiji1234 wrote:
Shiver-Star wrote:
Those are really good-looking recolors, but I'm sure they don't count as personal sprites.
Btw, is thar Ryuko in your avatar made by you?

They aren't personal sprites, i made them because i really don't like the look of the colours in ssf2
sorta, it came form this image http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6yse7p.png however that image was surrounded by a black background so i had to remove it an i decided to add a shadow
also made some new recolors (i'll make sprites soon)
ImageImageImage

I noticed that you're new, so welcome to the forums. Now what Shiver-Star is saying is that it's best to not post any sprites that you didn't personally made. Now you can post recolor/edits sprites, but you need to remember to credit the artist(s) who originally created it.
Zero Insanity wrote:
-Do not post pixel art that was not made by you. If by any chance, you want to post an edited version of existing pixel art, then make sure to credit the original artist in an obvious way (providing link to the original version/sheet/animation is preferable). If you post someone else's work or otherwise fail to credit them for their involvement, the moderation staff may hand out warnings on behalf of art theft.

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

spid3y916 wrote:
likiji1234 wrote:
Shiver-Star wrote:
Those are really good-looking recolors, but I'm sure they don't count as personal sprites.
Btw, is thar Ryuko in your avatar made by you?

They aren't personal sprites, i made them because i really don't like the look of the colours in ssf2
sorta, it came form this image http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6yse7p.png however that image was surrounded by a black background so i had to remove it an i decided to add a shadow
also made some new recolors (i'll make sprites soon)
ImageImageImage

I noticed that you're new, so welcome to the forums. Now what Shiver-Star is saying is that it's best to not post any sprites that you didn't personally made. Now you can post recolor/edits sprites, but you need to remember to credit the artist(s) who originally created it.
Zero Insanity wrote:
-Do not post pixel art that was not made by you. If by any chance, you want to post an edited version of existing pixel art, then make sure to credit the original artist in an obvious way (providing link to the original version/sheet/animation is preferable). If you post someone else's work or otherwise fail to credit them for their involvement, the moderation staff may hand out warnings on behalf of art theft.

oh, sorry about that i didn't know, i'll make sure to edit the posts crediting the ssf2 team

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

I made some new recolors
Image
Link sprite made by the ssf2 team

i also made link's recolors ingame
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Link sprite made by the ssf2 team

Valour form styled sora
Image
Sora sprite made by the ssf2 team

Author:  Steven [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Think you could take a shot at Link's Fierce Deity pallet?

Author:  Cherry [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

I'd like to see Black link, not Dark link, you know like.. his tunic, from melee..
(America Mario would make my day)

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Droe wrote:
I'd like to see Black link, not Dark link, you know like.. his tunic, from melee..
(America Mario would make my day)

I did have a shot at doing a black link but i have never gotten used to how to do black shading.
American Mario sounds awesome, ill try and do it later

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

I figured out how to do black shading so here's black link
ImageImage
Link sprites made by the ssf2 team

and America Mario
Image
Mario sprite mad by the ssf2 team

Steven wrote:
Think you could take a shot at Link's Fierce Deity pallet?

Do you mean the colours or his actual look (SSB4 or Majoras mask)

Author:  Kirb-Star [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

You're just getting better and better!
(Kirby with Meta Knight's colors please?)

Author:  Lisnovski [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Would like to See some Kirby Recolors
Maskless MetaKnight /)>o<(\

Author:  likiji1234 [ Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Lisnovski wrote:
Would like to See some Kirby Recolors
Maskless MetaKnight /)>o<(\
Shiver-Star wrote:
You're just getting better and better!
(Kirby with Meta Knight's colors please?)

Here you go
Image
Kirby sprite made by the ssf2 team
Hope you like it
Also can anyone give me sprite rips of all the renders?
some ones im working with now aren't consistent and look kinda messy

Author:  Cherry [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

likiji1234 wrote:
Also can anyone give me sprite rips of ALL the renders?

Here's the ones I could get my hands on....
Image
I know they aren't ALL of them, but this is all I can get...

Author:  likiji1234 [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Likiji123's Sprite (and Recolors)

Droe wrote:
likiji1234 wrote:
Also can anyone give me sprite rips of ALL the renders?

Here's the ones I could get my hands on....
Image
I know they aren't ALL of them, but this is all I can get...

Thank you so much for these
Also made OOT Link
ImageImage

Page 1 of 16 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/