McLeodGaming
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/

► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37563
Page 43 of 44

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee animation...
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee running animation...
Image
And some more...
Image
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Mew...
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee animation...
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Scorbunny...
Image

Author:  Ultimate Boyo Incoming [ Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Could you make Sakura Kasugano, Blackheart and Baby Bonnie Hood sprites?

Author:  Dust_the_1000 [ Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Could you make Sakura Kasugano, Blackheart and Baby Bonnie Hood sprites?

He's a pokemon spriter and i don't think he accepts request.

Author:  Ultimate Boyo Incoming [ Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Dust_the_1000 wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Could you make Sakura Kasugano, Blackheart and Baby Bonnie Hood sprites?

He's a pokemon spriter and i don't think he accepts request.

He did a Lucina sprite, and I asked him to make a sprite once and he responded with "Yes," so I'm pretty sure he accepts requests.

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Mew...
Image
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Dust_the_1000 wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
Could you make Sakura Kasugano, Blackheart and Baby Bonnie Hood sprites?

He's a pokemon spriter and i don't think he accepts request.

He did a Lucina sprite, and I asked him to make a sprite once and he responded with "Yes," so I'm pretty sure he accepts requests.

I didn't do a Lucina sprite. You must mean someone else and no I don't do request anymore.

Author:  finallyfantastic7 [ Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Your art is very good, keep it up!

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Sun May 12, 2019 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee jumping animation...
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Fri May 17, 2019 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee...
Image

Author:  bagrielmarmanjo [ Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Cute!

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Eevee sleeping...
Image

Author:  Nintendo95 [ Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™

Made Scorbunny...
Image

Page 43 of 44 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/